• Thread starter King boona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Little late, but here it is:

Feb 13:

View attachment 485340

Those yellow patches will green up filling with chlorophyll. They are trying to grow really fast and might be that the roots are not catching up due to too wet soil surrounding them. Now just let them suck the juice out of the soil and build root mass then you'll get to water/feed more regularly.
How many days is that one?

Toaster79

Toaster79

11 or 12 days. Feb 1. and Feb 2. i started pulling their helmets off. Had a misshap:

2015 02 03 142857

One cotyledon ripped off the other barely sticking there. That's her today:

20150213 234738

Praying to the gods of blue light spectrum :D

@King boona sorry for hijacking your thread :S

Keep it green!

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

It seems to be common not only with autos. I've had a photo that I've topped working on mainline with her and with second topping put those in soil and after they rooted put them in flower so they were like 2" when I took a better look and realized those were triwhorles. One got flowered the other put aside to hibernate under 18W CFL kitchen light. The one flowered had perfect triwhorled phyllotaxy:

20141214 181742

the other one was alternating at 120*

20150128 130129

And a week later I could take 10-15 clones off her :

20150210 233153
20150210 233200

The photos just don't do her justice.

Did you know you can take clones of autos? Maybe do the same :D

If I had a separate flower room id put her in and grow a giant bud on a stick ;D

Once again, sorry for a hijack @King boona but i just thought we might find this interesting ;)

Keep it green

King boona

King boona

Hey guys just a quick question I have my lights on 24/7 atm and was wondering if any1 had any guidance on a light schedule for my auto

Toaster79

Toaster79

Usually 20/4 is used for autos. You won't achieve any faster growth with 24/0 and the plants need to rest just like we do. I'm running 15/9 and they seem to love it.

Keep it green!

str8smokn

str8smokn

has anyone tried the Alaska fish fertilizer 5-1-1 .i have a auto that looks like nitrogen def..and used fish at1/4 strength.i was wondering if I could brew that with bone meal ,EWC and Capps bennies and use as a veg food at 11-9-8 ,or is it to high in phos and potash for veg?

Toaster79

Toaster79

New growth is always lighter in color. If you had N- the old growth would be affected first since the plant starts to suck its reserves from there to supply them to new growth.

Keep it green!

p.s.: That picture really doesn't show the right colors so try to take one under natural lighting next time.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Man you need to pull up a chair, puff one and relax. She looks perfectly healthy.

Keep it green!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks @north knect ,yeah I'm supper pumped about seeing pistols forming.yours could just be longer veggers,what is the veg,flower time?saying if it's 120 days it might veg longer then my 60 day plant.have you found any other grow logs on her?
Hey have you gotten your LED yet?good luck homey....
STR8

north knect

north knect

Thanks @north knect ,yeah I'm supper pumped about seeing pistols forming.yours could just be longer veggers,what is the veg,flower time?saying if it's 120 days it might veg longer then my 60 day plant.have you found any other grow logs on her?
Hey have you gotten your LED yet?good luck homey....
STR8
Mine are 8-10 weeks from seed to harvest apparently..and there's not one person I found growing this breeders seeds on this site aside from one guy who grew outdoors like 2years ago but he's not Active here At the farm anymore..watched a few vids on YouTube but nothing to informative on the breeders ligitamacy of them being autos..I've seen some threads on autos here where people's didn't sex till almost 7/8 weeks but I have a limited space..il be throwing up the screen and flippin next week if nothing progresses..and no light yet..took like 5 days for the items status saying shipped on eBay..est time is the 20th so hopefully no later then that

Latest posts

Top Bottom