Ak-48 Auto First Grow

• Thread starter King boona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Calmag is ok. I just prefer Epsom cause I'm using EWC compost teas for watering and mixing with nutes and there's enough Ca for the plant since my tap water is also Ca rich. You can also use crushed egg shells to suplement Ca in your medium. Epsom will give your plants proper dose of Mg and S.

Keep it green

Toaster79

Toaster79

Whatever you find as long as it doesn't consist of CaCO3. Otherwise your medium will turn into a brick (gypsum).

King boona

King boona

Ok so iv read a couple posts about calcium, but kinda confused myself.
If I got cal mag would I need epsom and can I use them together. Or do you no of a calcium product that won't add mg

Toaster79

Toaster79

Calmag alone should do it's job just fine. I just wrote hows with my grow to get the idea what plants need. Since you're doing lLED grow don't wait for your plants to start showing Ca/Mg deficiencies and start using it early, cause it's known that plants grown under LEDs take up more Ca.

+++++Vibes

King boona

King boona

Lovely thanx.
I wasn't sure about joining this forum but all the advise is bloody great thank you all for the help and ill keep posted.

King boona

King boona

Ok so just got home and removed the dome and there have appeared some spots would that be thwack of air getting to it? Iv also hooked a fan up outside blowing in fresh air. Hopfully it will recover.

King boona

King boona

Dose it need a fan blowing in or will the hole being open be enough?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Keep the fan blowing in the tent for air circulation and make your plant grow stronger. She got a bit damaged due to humidity but she'll grow out of it. Don't know about those brown spots. It might be nute burn or light burn, but it's hard to say. What soil are you using? Autos are some finicky bitches and don't like hot soil (precharged with nutrients). Get yourself one of those oscilating fans to to keep moving air in the tent. And you could also raise your light some. For 250W I'd say its quiet close to the plant

+++++Vibes

King boona

King boona

Ahh! I'm using terra professional. Im not sure what all this means. Picy

King boona

King boona

Humidity is down to 30 now so I'll put a couple bowls of water in there and hope that helps

Toaster79

Toaster79

Your spil is precharged with 12-14-24 NPK fertilizer at 1.5kg/m3. That might be way to hot for seedlings. Hopefully not. Autos are forgiving when it comes to light cycles but can be a bitch to grow for a beginner when it comes to feeding.

+++++Vibes

King boona

King boona

Humidity on the rise hopfully plant 1 will recover. Air flow is good now iv got air coming in, a fan circulating and an extraction. Lights close to the plant and temp around 25ish.

20150115 191034
Toaster79

Toaster79

Since you're already using biobizz products I'd suggest biobizz light mix. From what I've been reading on other autoflower dedicated forums, there has been no complaints.

Keep it green

Top Bottom