Ak47 4 weeks flower help plz

• Thread starter Justinb19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Justinb19

So with. Only 3 weeks of flower left im at a loss with this plant? Whats wrong with the nutes i showed ? Maybe ill just put it back outside like i was doing and bring it in at night in stead of just leaving in side??....my only concern about out side is the crappy weather we been having and lack of sunlight it has been mostly cloudy skys ?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

How much area does that cover and do you have links? I want to check this out.

I have two 132 and 1 120qb I bought on sale and tthe lrs 75-36/24 I had bought in bulk a year ago. This is in a 2x4 - about to swap the 120 for another 132.... if you have any questions let me know. Of you don’t mind having your power supply’s outside of your tent there are lots of cheap options and I have built a ton of these in all sorts of variety

J

Justinb19

So with. Only 3 weeks of flower left im at a loss with this plant? Whats wrong with the nutes i showed ? Maybe ill just put it back outside like i was doing and bring it in at night in stead of just leaving in side??....my only concern about out side is the crappy weather we been having and lack of sunlight it has been mostly cloudy skys ?
Normaly when i write something with question marks i would like input on the questions

az2000

az2000

Whats wrong with the nutes i showed ?

I think it's a little high in N for flower. It's a 1.5-1-1.5 ratio. Seems better suited to veg.

The most N in flower I've done is 1-1-1.2 ratio. I think @MIMedGrower said he uses a ratio like yours all the way through. (Someone said that recently.).

J

Justinb19

I think it's a little high in N for flower. It's a 1.5-1-1.5 ratio. Seems better suited to veg.

The most N in flower I've done is 1-1-1.2 ratio. I think @MIMedGrower said he uses a ratio like yours all the way through. (Someone said that recently.).
Thank you and i need to stop feeding nutes 2 weeks before harvest.? Is that correct ? Which means i only got about a week or so left ?..as per my previous question can i flower longer then breeders recommendation? Or should i count my losses now?

az2000

az2000

Thank you and i need to stop feeding nutes 2 weeks before harvest.? Is that correct ? Which means i only got about a week or so left ?..as per my previous question can i flower longer then breeders recommendation? Or should i count my losses now?

I feed until the last feeding when I do 1/2 strength. I understand the theory for "cleansing." I just don't agree with it. Maybe it applies to hydro/synthetic nutrients. I use more organic sources of nutrients.

What were the breeder's recommendations? I think we're talking about autoflowers. Typically 11 weeks. When I grow autos, I get into 12 weeks. Even a week more. You want to go by the pistils and trichomes. I think I mentioned this in your other thread.

I think you'll make more impact with more light. I agree with you about putting your light on the side. I don't know if buying a 2nd one is better than using household LED lightbulbs. I know the latter have a good spectrum, grows very well. I would be inclined not to put all my eggs in one basket (unknown spectrum of your light).

J

Justinb19

I feed until the last feeding when I do 1/2 strength. I understand the theory for "cleansing." I just don't agree with it. Maybe it applies to hydro/synthetic nutrients. I use more organic sources of nutrients.

What were the breeder's recommendations? I think we're talking about autoflowers. Typically 11 weeks. When I grow autos, I get into 12 weeks. Even a week more. You want to go by the pistils and trichomes. I think I mentioned this in your other thread.

I think you'll make more impact with more light. I agree with you about putting your light on the side. I don't know if buying a 2nd one is better than using household LED lightbulbs. I know the latter have a good spectrum, grows very well. I would be inclined not to put all my eggs in one basket (unknown spectrum of your light).
Breeders recomended 7- 9 weeks flower my light is a full spectrum here is a pic of the details

J

Justinb19

What i

What if i put household led bulbs over top. And then mount the led light on the side?....rain water for nutes?

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I use 3-2-4 to the finish. Well if you are reducing ratios (which does not show the concentration) I guess its 1.5-1-2. But organics show low available nutrients at like 1-1.5. But powders can be high in the double digits. Its about availability to the plant. When chatting about how muh to feed we should clarify fertilizer type I think.

But im high so who the hell knows.

Last edited:
J

Justinb19

I use 3-2-4 to the finish. Well if you are reducing ratios (which does not show the concentration) I guess its 1.5-1-2. But organics show low available nutrients at like 1-1.5. But powders can be high in the double digits. Its about availability to the plant. When chatting about how muh to feed we should clarify fertilizer type I think.

The package says 10-5-10

az2000

az2000

The package says 10-5-10

That's a 2-1-2 ratio. It could be ok in flower. I've never gone that high N. Usually people run 1-1-1 all the way through. Or, flower at 1-2-2 (those flower ratio can be all over the place. But, the point is: N is a small part. I lean more toward's 1-1-1. But, this just illustrates how 2-1-2 is fairly high N compared to what people typically do.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The package says 10-5-10

Honestly most ratios work fine. I would use that for potting soil. But always with caution. Start low and slowly work up in strength and taper back down as the plant starts to ripen and need less.

I like the nutes to be complete also. With calcium, mag and trace elements.

J

Justinb19

Honestly most ratios work fine. I would use that for potting soil. But always with caution. Start low and slowly work up in strength and taper back down as the plant starts to ripen and need less.

I like the nutes to be complete also. With calcium, mag and trace elements.
What about rain water ?

az2000

az2000

Breeders recomended 7- 9 weeks flower

That's typical. I think they're referring to the earliest possible date. I've only grown 1 strain. I typically harvested 12-13 weeks. Reading an autoflower forum at the time, it seemed people typically harvested at 11weeks. I always seemed to go a little longer than the average.

You're just going to treat it like any other cannabis plant. Watch the pistils and trichomes. I mentioned this in your first thread. (<<link)

J

Justinb19

That's typical. I think they're referring to the earliest possible date. I've only grown 1 strain. I typically harvested 12-13 weeks. Reading an autoflower forum at the time, it seemed people typically harvested at 11weeks. I always seemed to go a little longer than the average.

You're just going to treat it like any other cannabis plant. Watch the pistils and trichomes. I mentioned this in your first thread. (<<link)
Some of the white hairs are already browning

J

Justinb19

This is a photo not a auto

J

Justinb19

I think i found the issue

Never used it.
Ok i know i once left my plant out side while in veg while i was away for the weekend it rained and my plants leaves were doubled in size couldnt belive it so im just wondering everyones opinon on it

Top Bottom