Akorn, Mk Ultra Grow..

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

yeah please do. mutants are interesting. my mutant is getting healthy again, the two males i almost killed with metal poison.. fucked up and gave a extra spoon of cal mag plus.. the two males did not approve. but if my critical kush male lives which i think he will and the mutant is almost healthy too. he has put up with a lot of shit from me. if im still doing this shit in 2018 he will get a spoiled life of just pimping his chicks and eating like a king.

hope you are doing well.

yo @SimpleCmplex how do i use this ph pen tying. i think my PH is all fucked really shows with the clones i tried today, low salt i bet for the soft-water conditioner. i cant let it go so low, it fucks with the ph to much i think..

happy holidays folks.
im taking job offers as a personal oil tester, come on you know you need one! heh. ill tell you if it sucks :) that should be useful heh.

yawn.
bowls up.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Right on jipp! Love the avatar by the way! I’m very tired haha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m drinking coffee and I had a expresso shot from the dhelonghi. Ready for a nap ;)
hey you know a lot of folk dont believe this but it is very true for folks with speedy minds,coffe makes me sleep no shit,i drink a mug before bed i pass right out

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

one glass of tea and im hyper. not had coffee in a long time. really long time.
thats crazy too,if i drink caffienated tea,im up all night pissing,but can drink coffe and no issues,hahah and forget completly about watermelon,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol done it many times! Nothing can stop me from sleeping!
mama makes me sick as hell,by the time her head sinks into a pillow she gone,me its like driving to work and couple hours later im gone,lmao

jipp

jipp

yeah sleeping sucks. im not very good at it. i toss and turn all night..

i need some oil today. see if i feel up to it. i hate the going into public now.,
but im sick enough i probably will.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah sleeping sucks. im not very good at it. i toss and turn all night..

i need some oil today. see if i feel up to it. i hate the going into public now.,
but im sick enough i probably will.
i feel ya on the public,i do like to go and watch the side show of the human race ever now and then,then come back to my world for relaxation,,you know ive used about every sleeping pill there is and every over the counter sleep aid,nothing works for me except 1 thing,nyquil,no shit drink cup a coffe wait about 20 min hit a big slug of nyquil and my ass be gone for some relaxing 4 hrs of sleep,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i feel ya on the public,i do like to go and watch the side show of the human race ever now and then,then come back to my world for relaxation,,you know ive used about every sleeping pill there is and every over the counter sleep aid,nothing works for me except 1 thing,nyquil,no shit drink cup a coffe wait about 20 min hit a big slug of nyquil and my ass be gone for some relaxing 4 hrs of sleep,lmao
tell ya something else,i even tried straight whiskey and doesnt work,something other than alchol in nyquill

jipp

jipp

oh man.. just the thought of the taste of that stuff makes my gut crawl.

you more of a man than i my good friend.. i do not even know if i could drink a beer, thats how fucked my gut is from pills. which comes from not eating on pills, or sleeping or hell living. in the future maybe diet can help.. we see. for now im just forcing my self to eat.

for me a nice dab helps with sleep. thankfully, or i would of given up by now, well tats probably not true. well who knows.. my mind is all fubar laughs.

i will say the best thing about oil besides it gets you medicated. i like the taste of the vape.. i hate smoke.. i really do not like smoking bud.. smoke just blah.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oh man.. just the thought of the taste of that stuff makes my gut crawl.

you more of a man than i my good friend.. i do not even know if i could drink a beer, thats how fucked my gut is from pills. which comes from not eating on pills, or sleeping or hell living. in the future maybe diet can help.. we see. for now im just forcing my self to eat.

for me a nice dab helps with sleep. thankfully, or i would of given up by now, well tats probably not true. well who knows.. my mind is all fubar laughs.

i will say the best thing about oil besides it gets you medicated. i like the taste of the vape.. i hate smoke.. i really do not like smoking bud.. smoke just blah.
hell just went a blasted about 4 hits of blue dream,take some the sore out,2 truck loads of fill dirt yeterday wiped me out,2 hr sleep last night,ripped another hole in sheet too,,ever since my accident i go threw sheets big time,i toss turn roll so much in my sleep i wear holes in the foot end of bottom sheet,wear um smooth out hahah,but that dirt wiped my ass and still is ,got a ton of winterizing today,snow and sleet in forcast for tomorrow night,and the weed indeed is doing the deed today,lmao

jipp

jipp

yeah fuck it, im getting oil today.. fuck the public. laughs. hell most of them are brain dead on pills anyhow. laughs. hey i can say that i was one of them :P

lets all have a great day. charging up my batterys to my vape pen.. not used it in 3 weeks :(
but for now a bowl of some bud will help keep my hands busy i guess.
and maybe my gut.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah fuck it, im getting oil today.. fuck the public. laughs. hell most of them are brain dead on pills anyhow. laughs. hey i can say that i was one of them :p

lets all have a great day. charging up my batterys to my vape pen.. not used it in 3 weeks :(
but for now a bowl of some bud will help keep my hands busy i guess.
and maybe my gut.
pretty good jam

jipp

jipp

so 2 more seeds pop today.. one white widow auto, and one Aphrodite.

i feed eclipse ( critical kush male ), i made him go 3 days with really fucking dry feet.
i have starved him of everything, poisoned him with metal, so whats a few days with out water, he is a desert plant after all. so he is useful :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom