Alice in Amberland, "one way or another this darkness has got to give."

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey hows this lookin nowadays? Lol we have to stay on yas for the updates or im afraid we're gonna miss the grow! Must be a nice jungle full of beasts by now!
I was going to ask is the ecsd yall are running a 14weeker?
I cant wait to see it in action in here looks like a serious yielder man!

Alice D

Alice D

Our fogger is basic it's a tote with 2-3" bulkheads one for air in and the one for air out. Since I used such a big hole I just hooked up a 4" inline fan with a 3" reducer hard piped with the 3" PVC from the system it's on a adjustable speed control. To produce the fog it's a ultrasonic fog maker from mainlandmart.com with a float like on the epicenter that has water coming in from a RO or filter. Then your going to want to add a cheap uv light that runs all the water threw it to keep sterile or a spa ozone something so your not pumping funky fog at your girls. Basically that's it except a light proof container is a must.
Amber could you describe your fogger setup? Sorry about the flood :/
There is other info I provided a few pages back too. I'll add some new updated pictures when I get home.

Alice D

Alice D

Hey hows this lookin nowadays? Lol we have to stay on yas for the updates or im afraid we're gonna miss the grow! Must be a nice jungle full of beasts by now!
I was going to ask is the ecsd yall are running a 14weeker?
I cant wait to see it in action in here looks like a serious yielder man!
No I've never seen sour diesel go that long but I have seen it want to possibly hit 12 but if your room is dialed in 9 weeks with super sour nugs with pink hairs or almost super light orange hairs. It can be a great yielder if you take care of it. Not a strain for the inexperienced.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lots going on in there it does seem like the dominoe effect whenever grow issues arise i just flooded my room out a cpl weeks ago when i was sick and it wasnt fun!

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

When I do add backs I fill a 5 gallon bucket with ro water then nutes. Then siphon it into my systems slowly using a 1/4" line. Last week I just grabbed the empty bucket and left the line in the system. Left for a day only to come back to a flood. I guess it held its siphon and reversed when I grabbed the bucket. What a fuckin day

D

donkeydon

im takin notes on da humidy for future runs.ecsd? like to burn a brick of that shieeiiit.soo it only rains when alice aint there?? fing murphy and his law again huh? boring here. haha. just pulling my girls down left an rigt for vegggg. you know the flowers were small but im seriously hi. this lil machine is baddasssss. theme for the 2014 runs/in quest of the light/part duh. hey u 2 .have a great one. im smellin food

Amber

Amber

im takin notes on da humidy for future runs.ecsd? like to burn a brick of that shieeiiit.soo it only rains when alice aint there?? fing murphy and his law again huh? boring here. haha. just pulling my girls down left an rigt for vegggg. you know the flowers were small but im seriously hi. this lil machine is baddasssss. theme for the 2014 runs/in quest of the light/part duh. hey u 2 .have a great one. im smellin food
:woot::woot::woot:Yeah buddy

Delerium

Delerium

best 20 bucks I ever spent. I used to always overflow my a/c runoff. Embarrassing. Only One flood for 2014 so far. Cracked ball valve though, so I'm kind of forgiven for that.

Top Bottom