Alien #4 and Alieno Fumaggio, TK Styley..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KungPao

Awesome work as usual. My hats off to you from one texan to another!

G

Gorrillagrower

Lookin real nice TK. Seems like any thread of yours I have ever seen here looks top notch. The plants are always well loved and taken care of. Much respect TK
Keep up the fine work brother.......GG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Still have a few more Alien 4's that haven't shown yet so we shall see...beautiful plants though, just need a chick in the mix..lol

Big up Soul..

Tex

R

rome

all boys hmmmm hit me up if you want more beans

yes please obs!!! Got the alien cheese going now and its well nice!! Wouldnt mind getting my hands on sum alien #4 or the alienkush!! Im sure theres alot of people out there that want more of em!!

G

Gorrillagrower

SDG and Rome............. I think obs was offering them to TK due to the fact that all the beans he started of the Alien 4 were male. I dont believe it was an open invitation for Alien beans

R

rome

SDG and Rome............. I think obs was offering them to TK due to the fact that all the beans he started of the Alien 4 were male. I dont believe it was an open invitation for Alien beans

HAHAHA!! well i guess thats what happands when you dont read a thred from the start!! But it would be nice if there was sum more released coz that aliens i got are fucking excellent!!!

G

Gorrillagrower

I had heard a few months back that there was going to be a release of more AlienKush beans sometime mid summer. I dont know if this still holds tru cause I haven't heard much more about it since then. Maybe Obs could shead some light on any future Alien x's to be released.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are three more males on their way...the green mile..lol

Beautiful plants, can't wait to get a lady in the mix, it's been a real sausage fest...hehe

I started the remaining seeds yesterday and we are off to the races

Tex

Alien male 1
Alien male 2
Alien male 3
Alien male 4
Alien male 5
purpleberry

purpleberry

Nice work tex. Did you like running subs mix better than the Roots or Humboldt Nutrients that you were going to compair? I did run subs mix once and had great results, Im just to lazy to mix so much soil, and rather mix nutrients i guess. lol
Im been using bio canna butt Im looking at humboldt's stuff looks nice.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I used those products in my mix as the base soil for the super soil..worked great

Tex

darksideX

darksideX

heyho brotha Tex..hope things are goin' well for ya..how r your alienz doin'..
whaz about the #4..are those males too?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It was a full on male review all the way around but i have the rest of the beans goin now, on the hunt for a skirt..

Tex

darksideX

darksideX

lol..sorry to hear that brah..wish ya the best for the milfhunt:poolparty

F

fruitloops

looking nice texas kid. looking foward too seeing the end result.

M

MightyStoner

Good luck I hope my formaggio is a banana. Sucks.
Any tips for this type?

Top Bottom