Alien #4 and Alieno Fumaggio, TK Styley..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

Kiddie pools rock! How did you fit them with drains? Also, never used pebbles still a dirtman, do you have to feed when lights are off?

the little voice inside my head "the aliens are coming, the aliens are coming" ahhhhhh

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
TK is my hero get some son straight fire :anim_30:And 2 per light amazing work bro much respect...JACK

R

Revolt!

That looks sick as hell man! I'd love to get abducted by that alien #4 haha.

2lbs per 1k is awesome! So 8 #'s all together, with how many lights tk?
And I was reading in another thread of yours that you use all organic soil mix? Fucking awesome, I'd love to get that much!

C

CAPO

to re-phrase my Q: would it be possible for you to please create a thread to blueprint a decent diy topfeed drip system. Most importantly how to recirculate as I'm thinkin DTW would need no explanation. They look like they may be on floor not in pools(spa). Lookin to save money over a store bought DWC recirc system till i get hydro stylie dialed.

Have you seen LEBDOG'S circular diy drippers? fn awesome!

Thanks TK for being an inspiration.

C

ColoraDro

Thats my dawg!!!! Thats my dawg!!!!! Haha

loving them alien#4's bro we need to link up soon!!!

Dro

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I run indoor, outdoor, soil, hydro, you name the style and I will rock it...

I will take some snaps of pool torn down and setup for ya in a bit, but the pools are elevated by a sinder block and the res's slide underneath. works great. Kiddy pools are a bitch to find in winter, off season

These feed 24/7 even while lights on, 15 minutes avery hour

Tex

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

how long did you veg them for?? hahahahaha
killer bushes maing! keep on
check out some of the snaps of heidi in the photo sect.
gotta run and put some war paint on here shortly...fuck the eagles!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've been looking for a timer for this for a while now. Where'd you find yours at, tex? What kind do you use?

Every grow store, Home Depot, and Lowes it is just a standard 15 minute interval timer

Tex

D

dusty

Uk Cheese x Alien looks like it'd be beast out door hope you kept a cut of that one my man all around great job.

how often do you change that 10 gallon res or top it off or what how does that work?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Hey TK where these the same Alien #4 that came from Redeye in the freebie packs from THCBAY ? JACK

C

CAPO

Uk Cheese x Alien looks like it'd be beast out door hope you kept a cut of that one my man all around great job.

how often do you change that 10 gallon res or top it off or what how does that work?

had to bump this TK. I'm thinkin that this far along they would drink that per day. are you using a W/F/W/F or a F/W/W/F schedule for this set-up. I know one question is enough but I have never seen a burner or a tank in your set-ups. Is CO2 an earth killer or a necesary evil?

true grit

true grit

Kick ass as usual Tex!! Lemme know if ya swang thru D-town on the way to any dispensaries, I'd love to try some Alien #4!!

And btw you were spot on with pot sizing- the 10g didn't have enough SS to last my OG #2, but the everything in 15g are doin stellar.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I feed the entire time, no midstream flush or water only cycle at all....

Co2 is the shit, I have a few different setups and i am about to gas the room downstairs

Tex

C

CAPO

Thanks buddy!
I know very few people that can do it like you do and no-one with the kush you run.KUDOS!
Have ya tried any of the vented burners yet?

B

bannana man

looking dank tex ,so how did the alienx cheese do for you ?got any more pics

0MEGA

youre ridiculous TK.
Mad props.
you know the plant like the back of your hand.

Top Bottom