Alien cookie  jaws nutes 001
Alien cookie  jaws nutes 003
Alien cookie  jaws nutes 004
Alien cookie  jaws nutes 005

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Killer update Medusa! Plants look super healthy. Real nice line-up on the nutes. All the while keeping fabulous nails!;)
thanks Bud ! been using roots for around last 3 yrs ... always go back !!!!!!!! when things don't work... Love my nails but white is not working ,,,THC loves sticking to them ...what a horrible thing to deal with LOL

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am a big Roots fan, a very solid line. I used to use only roots organic nutes with the addition of Botanicare's Sweet. My results were always super tasty, looked and smelled great. Looking forward to seeing you run the line.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am a big Roots fan, a very solid line. I used to use only roots organic nutes with the addition of Botanicare's Sweet. My results were always super tasty, looked and smelled great. Looking forward to seeing you run the line.
Not familar with Sweet might have to try.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Its just a carbohydrate additive, most people tend to use the sweeteners (carbohydrates) in flower only, I used it from top to bottom. Carbohydrates = energy, energy = plant growth. You have the molasses in your mix, that should really take care of your carbohydrates. I did prefer using the Sweet however. The molasses is more difficult to initially blend into the water. The Sweet also contains some additional micronutrients that are not in the molasses, and it is immediately available to the plant.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I like the nute line looks like a pretty simple routine and added sea green should kick ass.....

No matter how hard i try my molasses bottle always ends up a sticky mess too...

looking nice
peace SoSeRthc1

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Lookin forward to seein them ladies in flower! Don't get too focused on nutes and feeding, let the genitics do the work. Your only job is to keep the plant looking healthy.....no need to follow any "feeding routein". If anything, iv'e noticed that this line prefers lots of flush. After running the ACOG and GSCandy several times I feed, flush, flush, feed etc depending on the size of the pot. ( I grow 5 footers in 5 gallon) But know this my lady, as long as they are green, they will kill it. Make sure they have lots of room to breath (de-fol leaves that were grown in veg), the only leaves they need in flower are on the buds ;)

Love ya girly

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lookin forward to seein them ladies in flower! Don't get too focused on nutes and feeding, let the genitics do the work. Your only job is to keep the plant looking healthy.....no need to follow any "feeding routein". If anything, iv'e noticed that this line prefers lots of flush. After running the ACOG and GSCandy several times I feed, flush, flush, feed etc depending on the size of the pot. ( I grow 5 footers in 5 gallon) But know this my lady, as long as they are green, they will kill it. Make sure they have lots of room to breath (de-fol leaves that were grown in veg), the only leaves they need in flower are on the buds ;)

Love ya girly
thanks for the heads up bird dog hope your feeling better ...had a little unexspected attention so tossed a few bubba ,but still holding on to the cookies. It's hard to decide who gets tossed when unexpected attention arrises. new post this weekend. Over and out Medusa

Latest posts

Top Bottom