Alien Cookie and Pre Bubba x Tahoe Alien Gonna blow em up By Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Good eye Medusa you caught that quick. Cant wait to see how this unfolds at the end. Should be dank

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Update Alien Cookie 1,2,and 4
Bird dog alien cookie flower pre bubba starfighter 009
Bird dog alien cookie flower pre bubba starfighter 010
Bird dog alien cookie flower pre bubba starfighter 013
Bird dog alien cookie flower pre bubba starfighter 014
Bird dog alien cookie flower pre bubba starfighter 017
Bird dog alien cookie flower pre bubba starfighter 015
Bird dog alien cookie flower pre bubba starfighter 019
Bird dog alien cookie flower pre bubba starfighter 020

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Great job Medusa. I need to stop bs king and pop my alien rock candy x gsc. Thanks for reporting on these. Can't wait to see the end result.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Considering all the blow out of transformer issues this could be the reason ...and a storm taking power out...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That sux but #5 lookalike the best lady. IMO. Maybe a few seeds isn't a bad thing after all. Keep ur head up, Medusa!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
That sux but #5 lookalike the best lady. IMO. Maybe a few seeds isn't a bad thing after all. Keep ur head up, Medusa!
Thanks Rival ..that won't take me down ...ya she yielded well and did put a star on her ..could be the light issue ...might try again but close attention...

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey Hey! Frosty lookin nugs there! Damn, had a hermi? Shitty. That is the problem with finicky boutique strains like GSC. A couple issues that change up their routine and they go all deva on ya.

For what it's worth I have popped at least 100 of the Alien Cookies and flowered out 60+ females w/o any hermi issues. Not bragging, it's just that my room is plant paradise, everything is dialed, I worked the genetics for years, and i'm addicted to checking in on them....usually 6-10 times a day. Basically what I'm trying to say is that if you ended up with some beans from the hermi they should be pretty damn solid. If you had issues where they didn't have a consistent flower throughout the entire 8-9 weeks, and threw nanners due to stress, you actually have some really nice fems that are usually a PAIN IN THE ASS to make. So there is some lemon aid for ya girly :D

NICE GROW!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Oh, and as far as the Snowball....it's hard to tell because when I test beans I don't veg them. As soon as they break ground I transplant them into 1/2 gallon and throw into flower. For me, the snowball was easy to identify not only because every nug looked like a snowball, but because she didn't grow any side branches. She was just a stalk. I re-vegged her but the clones didn't take. I have a bunch in flower now trying to find her again.

Here she is for reference:

Damn, can't figuer out how to upload images.....don't know if this will work:

The pic with the two plants, the snowball is the little gal on the right. All the nug shots are from her....snow-bally. I also took picks of her deformed ass leaves she threw so I could find her next time around.

DSC01200
DSC01197
DSC01184
DSC01206
DSC01245
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey Hey! Frosty lookin nugs there! Damn, had a hermi? Shitty. That is the problem with finicky boutique strains like GSC. A couple issues that change up their routine and they go all deva on ya.

For what it's worth I have popped at least 100 of the Alien Cookies and flowered out 60+ females w/o any hermi issues. Not bragging, it's just that my room is plant paradise, everything is dialed, I worked the genetics for years, and i'm addicted to checking in on them....usually 6-10 times a day. Basically what I'm trying to say is that if you ended up with some beans from the hermi they should be pretty damn solid. If you had issues where they didn't have a consistent flower throughout the entire 8-9 weeks, and threw nanners due to stress, you actually have some really nice fems that are usually a PAIN IN THE ASS to make. So there is some lemon aid for ya girly :D

NICE GROW!
So your saying all the seeds would me females in all of the plants not just the one that hermed?

Top Bottom