Al cookie 4 001

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
A little calcium spray yesterday on leaves.. are the white spots

M

moodster

looking real nice and healthy medusa cant wait too see how they turn out for you :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Outta 6 clones on the Alien cookie 5 females ,1 male and Pre Bubba 6 clones 2 females and 4 males ...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
got some very nice plants in flower post pic's this weekend ! Glad your back Bird and hope everything is well for u.. !

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Its a shame you had to get rid of some plants. The ones you have there are looking great. Hopefully you can make up for those lost plants.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Medusa, for someone constantly playing in the dirt you never have any dirt under your nails and the paint is never chipped; quite impressive.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa, for someone constantly playing in the dirt you never have any dirt under your nails and the paint is never chipped; quite impressive.
Ya never where jewlery because of the dirt ... or gloves LOL

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Unfortunately found this in my flower room Pre Bubba # 6. although the rest are fine and saved room before any problems.
Alien cookie 6        herm 001
Alien cookie 6        herm 002

soserthc1

soserthc1

Is that the only spot with sacks on it and how far along is she/he maybe pluck them and seperate and keep a eye on it before tossing ..... unless you have more ready to go.... all is looking good in medusasmedzenetix area .......

blesssings SoS edited it to a mention awesome to have a perm edit button should be around here imho

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Too late she's gone with all her youngins Lol...Up and down the whole plant ....considering I have my hands full no biggy if one is down. And yes they were beutiful big sac's and a nice healthy plant... But saved the room.

Top Bottom