Alien Cookie and Pre Bubba x Tahoe Alien Gonna blow em up By Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

So your saying all the seeds would me females in all of the plants not just the one that hermed?

If the room was all females and you are sure there was no male pollen involved then ya, female pollen, fem beans. STOKED if you end up with beans, the strain is stable. What other strains did you have in the room? We might need to do a little trady tradeskee. Would love to have Alien Cookie x anything Alien in fems.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

And oh ya, I also grew out the Pre-98 x TA and the flavor was there but it was light when it was fresh. Gave her 30 days in the jar and BAM, real nice. Def needs a cure IMO.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Predator pink, starfighter, Blue Dream uprising ...Very nice strain ... View attachment 348606
Blue UpRising harvest No 3 004

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
already in my partners hands , Soser u might have to sweet talk him ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Oh, and as far as the Snowball....it's hard to tell because when I test beans I don't veg them. As soon as they break ground I transplant them into 1/2 gallon and throw into flower. For me, the snowball was easy to identify not only because every nug looked like a snowball, but because she didn't grow any side branches. She was just a stalk. I re-vegged her but the clones didn't take. I have a bunch in flower now trying to find her again.

Here she is for reference:

Damn, can't figuer out how to upload images.....don't know if this will work:

The pic with the two plants, the snowball is the little gal on the right. All the nug shots are from her....snow-bally. I also took picks of her deformed ass leaves she threw so I could find her next time around.

Gonna be pretty hard for you to tell which is which as you veg - so you wont get that straight stem plants gonna have to identify from the buds ....

@birddog1 - can you describe the different flavors in the pheno might be a better way for her to tell imho ... hope all is well my brother ,

blessings SoSerTHC1

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Gonna be pretty hard for you to tell which is which as you veg - so you wont get that straight stem plants gonna have to identify from the buds ....

@birddog1 - can you describe the different flavors in the pheno might be a better way for her to tell imho ... hope all is well my brother ,

blessings SoSerTHC1

Man, describing flavor is always tough for me. I think the best indicator was the mutant leaves she threw. Not the fans, not the sweet leaf, the ones that are in the middle (Pictured). She was the only plant that threw those curved, deformed leaves. She was also the frostiest by far, and will grow slow and take a while to develop branches. She was the smallest yielding plant also, for purists only.

As far as the beans...hellz ya. I could use some fems for the outdoor season next spring. PM

soserthc1

soserthc1

Man, describing flavor is always tough for me. I think the best indicator was the mutant leaves she threw. Not the fans, not the sweet leaf, the ones that are in the middle (Pictured). She was the only plant that threw those curved, deformed leaves. She was also the frostiest by far, and will grow slow and take a while to develop branches. She was the smallest yielding plant also, for purists only.

As far as the beans...hellz ya. I could use some fems for the outdoor season next spring. PM

Gotta say i don't think she found that phenol yet all were tall and branchy and none of the sugar leaves were insanely crystallized as yours - the hunt continues - clone runs are usually better than the first anyways ......

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey bird -- can you share some pics of the p98 x TA? Just started some.

I guess I didn't take any pics of the first run, either that or I just can't find em. Was testing multiple strains at the time so prob didn't take any pics. I'm running that strain again now because there were keeper phenos in there and want to develop one.I can update with pics if you want. They are going into 12/12 within the week.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Just took mine down Yesterday pre 98....that is one smelly plant in a good way .... found a nice pheno also...

Nice! Glad you found a keeper. I haven't ran any Bubba or Bubba crosses is a while, which is weird because I LOVE Bubba....looking forward to the pheno hunt.

Did your keeper lean Bubba or OG?

Top Bottom