Alien Dog Bushes

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrDanko

hey Dr Evil< great lookin plants! How many lights are you running? Looks like you LST'd them into nice bushes, huh? Keep up the good work!

JH420

JH420

Thanks ya'll! had to check the calander...44 days to
be precise.

So plump and frosty at just 44 days...nice work. This strain has it all from what I see: yeild, potency, frost, 8 week finish time and so on.

R

Rolln J

remarkable for just over 40 days!

your doing an awesome job with these and Im really looking forward to your smoke report.

C

chranotik

yo guys i just got some alien dawg f2's with my kkscxwhite's so looks like i'll be partying in the stars soon as well.

true grit

true grit

Lookin great Dr. Evil!!! I'm still jealous of your alien dawg dankness!!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks maing!
Flushing is in effect, so its only a matter of time till we have some full tilt boogie action. Here are just a few shots before the lights come on.

DSC08736
DSC08732
DSC08749
K

KillBillBuds

Wow! Looks like some good genetics there...and yielders too! Love that sea of snow capped colas! Keep on brutha. Great talkin the other day.

7rayos

Hey Doc, just checking how your ADs are doing, but i can only find photos showing Tibetan landscapes!
Anyway, looks like you're completing one of those faultless harvests, i'll show them to mine as i never took them to Disneyworld. Do you flush for two weeks? Meaning... are they 8 weekers all of them? Keep it on, they'll look even nicer hanging upside down.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks ya'll!

Hey Doc, just checking how your ADs are doing, but i can only find photos showing Tibetan landscapes!
Anyway, looks like you're completing one of those faultless harvests, i'll show them to mine as i never took them to Disneyworld. Do you flush for two weeks? Meaning... are they 8 weekers all of them? Keep it on, they'll look even nicer hanging upside down.

I plan on taking them at about 65 days, so yeah about a 2 week flush. :cool0041:

S

Swerve

some super frosty dank righ there man.. dam cant wait to see dried nugs shots.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Please do smoke report also Doc E, That shit looks like fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom