Alien Double Dawgs, Heavy 16, & symbiote420

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

These should be epic!! A.D.D. is Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg f3 (Kid Twist), thanks cannarado you da man homie! I started them on May 1st....they sprouted by the 3rd and I flipped em July 1st.
I've given them nothing but casting teas and a little SeaGreen, outta 6 plants got 3m/3f and I just started adding Heavy 16 Bud (A) & (B) in the 2nd week of flower....the thing that attracted me to H16 was the fact that I could keep using my teas along with it!
These are pics are from Saturday before the 1st Heavy 16 feeding on Sunday
Alien double dawgs heavy 16  symbiote420

{pheno 1}
Alien double dawgs heavy 16  symbiote420 2

{pheno 2}
Alien double dawgs heavy 16  symbiote420 3

{pheno 3}
I'll get some pics up tonite since it's been a couple days now of the after results...I'm liking!! but it's only been one feeding, we'll see if I'm raving in a couple weeks for now.

I found some mites on my recently harvested plants so I cleaned the room out and spread diatomaceous earth over the floors. No mites on the A.D.D.s and my veg room plants, which have been checked daily, I couldn't let some punk mites stop this show so I'll be ordering 1000 predators today from the dro store to avoid using any pesticides in my grows....A buddy of mine has had great success with em!

JAWS

JAWS

hello SYM:)
looking fantastic brother and ya CANNARADO did some really good work in his last seed batch, im going to be runing some ALIENDAWG F3 from CROM and im super excited about those and i might still have some VIABLE ALIENDAWG F4 POLLEN to work on those at that time..
sweeeet;)

619ster

619ster

Gonna grab me a seat now before things get outa control lol! Should be some hella dank in them ladies bro sounds like a great cross. Good luck on em! And keep us updated on them mites, I here mixed reviews about predators butu I gotta try something new. My mites seem to be resistant to EVERYTHING!!!

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

very nice genetics...i love the both of them...Chemdog #4 is a staple in the genetic field and im still lookn forward to poppn the Ad f3's from Twist (been holdn em way tooo long)...I really want to see what these do for you...it seems were on similar pages symbiote...im making the switch to Heavy 16 next run and runnin hella ACT's...been lovin the Sea Green since I got put on it...looks like your going to kill these genetics...keep it comn my man..peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

I think they like the Heavy, they haven't looked this happy in awhile! I'm using Stump Tea and Sea-90 sea minerals today and @ wks 4 - 7 I'll be adding Fat Flowers 2-2-2, Budswell 0-7-0, and molasses!

Symbiote420 162
Symbiote420 167

{pheno 1}
Symbiote420 163
Symbiote420 166

{pheno 2}
Symbiote420 164
Symbiote420 165

{pheno 3}
Symbiote420 168

Heavy 16 base nutes
Symbiote420 169

Fat Flowers is a fert/bennie tea that contains humates (lignite), alfalfa, nettle, kelp, azomite, and evaporated cane sugar!

symbiote420

symbiote420

hey SYM:)
where did ya get the FAT FLOWERS?.....
peace;)

@ the Max Yields expo, I talked to the guys at their booth for over 20 minutes they were only giving away packet samples but the rep gave me the one lb. display bottles of this and their Lush Roots 840, they also have a product called Breathable Wall that is a blacked out panel box sorta like a Dust Shroom for your walls (I was thinking of adding a portable a/c unit outside the room using it, this way the heat from the a/c doesn't become and issue in the room too!)
Here's the Fat Flowers info;
Symbiote420 170
Symbiote420 171

Google Dragonfly Earth Medicine J!

symbiote420

symbiote420

......17 days in and they received their second feeding of Heavy 16 Bud A&B Sunday increased to 7.5ml plus a tbsp molasses per gallon. So far so good with the Heavy!
Symbiote420 172
Symbiote420 175

pheno 3, she branched out nicely since I pinched the top off @ the flip. I put some ladybugs in there with em they seem to be working!
Symbiote420 173
Symbiote420 176

pheno 1, this started bloom as the biggest sister, her sibs are starting to dwarf her now but she's still a sizable beaut!
Symbiote420 174
Symbiote420 177

pheno 2, this was the "runt" LOL.....not anymore eh! She had the fake TMV show up on a couple branches but has out grown it now.
Symbiote420 182

Here are some random pics of various tops:
Symbiote420 178
Symbiote420 179
Symbiote420 180
Symbiote420 181

The leaves are wet to give my ladybirds I released in the grow a little drink, I'm gonna steep em some Fat Flowers and Budswell tonite, plus all my clones are almost rooted now so once I identify the keeper she's going in the pollen tent with this skunky, fuely, cherry male.....
Symbiote420 197

......gonna throw some Sour Grapes, Chemdog 91, Deathstar, SFV OG, Aliendawg f1 (Obs), Purple Painkiller, and maybe some Purple Urkle and/or Grape Ape!

JAWS

JAWS

......17 days in and they received their second feeding of Heavy 16 Bud A&B Sunday increased to 7.5ml plus a tbsp molasses per gallon. So far so good with the Heavy!
View attachment 234769View attachment 234770
pheno 3, she branched out nicely since I pinched the top off @ the flip. I put some ladybugs in there with em they seem to be working!
View attachment 234771View attachment 234772
pheno 1, this started bloom as the biggest sister, her sibs are starting to dwarf her now but she's still a sizable beaut!
View attachment 234773View attachment 234774
pheno 2, this was the "runt" LOL.....not anymore eh! She had the fake TMV show up on a couple branches but has out grown it now.
View attachment 234775
Here are some random pics of various tops:
View attachment 234777View attachment 234778View attachment 234779View attachment 234780
The leaves are wet to give my ladybirds I released in the grow a little drink, I'm gonna steep em some Fat Flowers and Budswell tonite, plus all my clones are almost rooted now so once I identify the keeper she's going in the pollen tent with this skunky, fuely, cherry male.....
View attachment 234787
......gonna throw some Sour Grapes, Chemdog 91, Deathstar, SFV OG, Aliendawg f1 (Obs), Purple Painkiller, and maybe some Purple Urkle and/or Grape Ape!

good some goodies in there my friend, AHHHH DEATHSTAR & ALIENDAWG F1 lucky lucky man right there to have those two....you got and plans for those on th HYBRID side of things??..

peace;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

good some goodies in there my friend, AHHHH DEATHSTAR & ALIENDAWG F1 lucky lucky man right there to have those two....you got and plans for those on th HYBRID side of things??..

peace;)

You know it J!!! I had some Cindy99 f2s Mota gifted me but I dropped the freakin' tray after planting the seeds (Doh!) I lost 2 Wifi too, I only have one of them and one C99 so I'll be cracking the f3s he sent me after this heatwave filled summer ends, so the show will continue....I really wanted to hunt thru those f2s though...sigh, I have some gear I'm growing at the mo, I've found a couple males that I'm waiting for the okay on before I make any plans...it's only right!

Oh yeah! the Lemon Larry & Ghost OG will probably be joining the harem of ladies going into the tent with the A.D.D. male!

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

they look very happy and yes...that does look like tmv or re-veg...crazy...tmv is a bitch.....

symbiote420

symbiote420

Week 8.....

Finally got a handle on the mites, the buds are starting to swell now and I probably have another 20 days or so before harvest!
Pheno 1, the heaviest yielder she's got a very nice chem aroma with cherry undertones...I haven't staked her and she seems to be supporting the weight, I better quite messing around before I go in there and a branch is broke!
Symbiote420 269
Symbiote420 270
Symbiote420 271

Pheno 2, the stretchier one, she has started to pack on some pounds lately, guess her metabolism slowing up LOL Has more spear shaped buds and a different chemmy smell than her sisters but that same hint of cherries is present!
Symbiote420 273
Symbiote420 274
Symbiote420 275

Pheno 3, "the spidermites delight," freakin bs LOL Idk?! But she has been holding em off I hit her good with some Mighty Wash after these pics were taken..gonna hit em one last time and start flushing em about 8 days from now, this one has a similiar aroma to #1 but a more meaty funk accompanies it, seems like she'll be one of the 1st to harvest!
Symbiote420 276
Symbiote420 278
Symbiote420 277

Top Bottom