• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats good fellow farmers!

This is my new place to catalog the new project iv started with my hunt for the best alien genetics phenos. In this thread there will be veg pics as well as bloom pics. Strains will be popping up as we go along but as of now here is what is going and above ground...

-fruity pebble og x alien diesel
-Tahoe alien f2s
-lemon aliendawgs
-starfighters
-ewoks
-galactic tahoes
-Tahoe alien bubblegums
-napalm og
-crash helmets
-Moonwalker og

....many many more to come as I pop off more and they break ground.

This will be a soil grow. I'm using all foxfarm ocean forest soil with added perlite. I feed twice a week. I will be using the foxfarm line of notes with just plain old RO water. These plants will be Vegges under 16 bulb t5 bad boy units and bloomed in 5x5 tents with 1000 watt bulbs under 8" xxxl Ocho hoods. Temps have been ranging from 74-78 degrees the past month or so due to the crazy heat wave.

Well that's all for now, just wanted to get the basic info on this thread started so I can showcase the awesome work the alien crew has allowed me the honor of gracing my gardens with. As usual it will Be a snow start but with all this fire the thread will heat up as they grow big and bloom to show there true colors :)

Big thanks to alien, doc and the rest of the alien crew for making this possible. Nothing but mad love and respect for all you guys! ...and as usual, big thanks to the homie logic for providing the best site for me to showcase this crazy show. Pic updates coming soon ~Smf~

A

Alien

Supporter
Really looking forward to this one, SMF. Front and center for the show.

Thank you for taking the time and dedication to log all of these strains. It is very much appreciated, brother. You need anything along the way, just let me know...

Much love and respect back at ya,
A

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Skunk buds of alien fire, oh my!!! Got my chair, pot of jo and my smokers kit. READY!!
lol.....a skunky kickin it with some aliens....now tell me thats not a show! thanks for tuning in to watch me do my thang.

damn skunk you are dropping fire all over the place. cant wait to see this thread blowin up.
every time you comment all i hear is kenny powers voice from the show lol. im trying to drop mad fire as iv been kinda away from posting pics on the farm lately. time for skunk to catch up!

Nice one Skunk. What a line up. Good luck with the hunt for keepers and with the grow Homie!:D
crazy line up aint it? just wait till the show starts and all the strains in the line up are going. its gonna be some wild shit in this thread. lots of stuff people been waiting to see for sure.

Oh ya! This is gonna be nice! I'm in!
take a seat and grab a cola....ill try to make it as enjoyable as i can homie :)

Tuned in for the show brother...should be a good one.
you know its a party when HS tunes in. what up brotha, so glad you rolled thru. gonna make these beans my bitch lol

Gotta take a seat for this one. Love your work SMF you puts it down bruh!
thank you much for such kind words my friend. ill do my thang and try keeping up with all these farming just killin it lately

This is going to be a sweet journal too follow,dankness!!
thanks zonk, ill do my best....though it makes it much easier when you are working with insane genetic lists.....cant wait to find these keepers

Really looking forward to this one, SMF. Front and center for the show.

Thank you for taking the time and dedication to log all of these strains. It is very much appreciated, brother. You need anything along the way, just let me know...

Much love and respect back at ya,
A

the man who made it all possible :) thanks for dropping in A dawg. people are gonna shit when the full list is dropped. so far the beans iv cracked have all jumped outta soil and are just awesome so fat. very vigor. gonna be a silly show and im gonna go all in on this one. also running some other stuff non alien but im not gonna clunk up this awesome thread with it....at one point im gonna have so many threads rocking people are gonna think im making shit up lol. thanks again for all this and as well to Doc and the whole A team (thats such a dope man for your group lol)

Wow SMF! excellent lineup of strains bro! good luck on the grow i'm sub'd. I'll bring the beers and some Kraken Nuggetry for this lovefest lol
for sure homie slice, i dont have any kraken so iv been lurking your grow lol.....so def bring some brews and some kraken and well get this party rocking :)

Gotta sub to this one. Can't wait to see all these different traits.
your telling me, its gonna be some serious jungles in my bloom tents. stay tuned and ill trying to really kill this shit man. thanks for rollin by and checking out what i got rocking

Congrats on the All star lineup ! It's like an alien dream team.lol
hahaha thanks brotha. it is like an alien dream team. have a few players not named yet as im still deciding what else to add to the roster. gonna be a ride

good luck skunk.
thanks homie rollon......just doing my part to rep the dirty mit

Killer line up Skunk.. This is gunna b a great thread with all the Alien gear growing..
makingoo in the hezzey.....im just trying to rep as hard as you buddy. keep killing your A grows as well. looking forward to all your stuff man big time. cant wait to see what phenos you get

rock it out skunk !!!!!!
thanks buddy.....roll by often and ill trying to keep something new always poppin

Damn...Looks like you got some killer genetics! Cant wait to see what you do with em.

Ill be tuned in for this one...
sup kushco....def a line up. this grow will be milk and cookies. effortlessness. alien did so well breeding they just grow on there own.

Kick ass bro, I'm tuned in.
sup Bo0m. glad you rolled in brotha....you know how we do it....go big or go home.

NICE WINNING!!!!
fuckin charlie sheen to the core.....def WINNING lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wicked line up SMF...

Looks like the mothership has landed in this thread!

Along for the ride, and good luck! But you prolly won't be needing any...

AssManOG
OGASSMAN......my brotha from the south. good to see ya join the party man. just trying to get my thread all sexy like your ass thread lol. just big ol juicy stuff gonna be poppin :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom