• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Napalm OG....
Got 4 of them rocking, might have to pop another 4 just to keep shit real. non the less here they are as of now. popped about two weeks ago or so.....
BEYOND stoked for these.....bring some alien phenos PLEASE lol...
Rsz dscn2658

Rsz dscn2657

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tahoe Aliens.....
Got 5 of these Rocking. very vigor and all look nice. looking for a heavy yielding tahoe pheno with nice frost from the alien. might pop another 5....we shall see since i got some galactic tahoes goes as well...
Phenos #1 and #2
Rsz dscn2659

Phenos #3 and #4
Rsz dscn2660

Pheno #5
Rsz dscn2661

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lemon Alien Dawgs....
Got 4 of these babies rocking.....and just like all the other alien genetic seeds....vigor, killer, awesome.....might have to pop more of these but i also have some starfighters going so we shall see on these also.
Pheno#1
Rsz dscn2662

Phenos #2 and #3
Rsz dscn2664

Pheno#4
Rsz dscn2665

thats all for the pics as of right now.....will post some more here soon. hope everyone is having a killer day :) ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
brill shots bro like every1 stated lovely n healthy ;) keep up the good work bro
Thanks homie. They were just quick pics taken while I watered. I'll take more time as they get larger and bud out

Damnn son those are huge for 2 weeks! Everyone is looking great bro, keep doin your thang
Alien genetics....seeds fuckin rip bro. All of them good so far. I'm impressed

Looking asome homie.
Thanks bo0m. Shit will get better here shortly

Great looking plants homie.
What up delae....effortless with these seeds

I agree cheese...looking well beyond par for round this time...SMF your killin it my man...keep it comn
Will do eternal......keep coming by and checking out my hack work and I'll keep posting :)

Beautiful girls flex!
That's what's up thunder.....thanks for the kind words mang

Looks awesome SMF when are we gonna see some pics of them Goji Og's ? keep killin it Home slice !
pG in the heezy! I'm not currently running in cycle any goji but I have some seeded dried buds I'm about to go thru if u want me to throw up some pics some place....no problemo

oh this is gonna get good up in here up in here. yo skunky mind if i hang out?
It's about to get real lol....your always welcome to hang playa

damn ,,,, they look so perfect they look fake..solid lookin young ones skunk...
It's all photo shopped....they are actually burnt to a crisp and half dead :)

Your doing it SMF those are dialed in and running at 110% to the fullest... Keep on kickin ass bro Im loving the show this is an awesome journal / grow your killin it.
Thank QB! Glad you rolled thru. Gonna have some epic stuff rolling thru here. As time goes on I'll keep popping more stuff and adding new things to the line up. Enjoy the show brotha man

Looking sweet SMF about to pop some of the Lemon Alien Dawg myself - your a bean addict man got like 400 rocking and keep saying i might pop a few more of these........ respect soser
Can't wait to see u kill them lemon alien dawgs...gonna be sick man. I love me some beans so I'll keep popping as long as I have room to pop and room to take snips before I bloom out the seeds lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Results so far.......

Lemon alien dawgs.....4/4 females....all chicks....no dudes....my kinda party lol

Tahoe alien....2 confirmed females, 1 male, 2 not quite showing...

....so far I'm beyond impressed....excellent work alien and team. Gonna rock these females hard :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Results so far.......

Lemon alien dawgs.....4/4 females....all chicks....no dudes....my kinda party lol

Tahoe alien....2 confirmed females, 1 male, 2 not quite showing...

....so far I'm beyond impressed....excellent work alien and team. Gonna rock these females hard :)
awesome ratio smf and i'd love to see some goji buds your gonna kill it bro its gonna be a frost factory for damn sure!!!!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Heelz yeah SMF, STRAIGHT blowin it up homie. I dont know how i missed this thread, but im subbed and posted up now. Such a sick group of strains man, gonna be a GNARLY harvest. Well, starting to sound like here soon ill be getting to finally move to a 5 bed house, im gonna blow it up SMF Stylee, haha. Maybe not quite that big, but none the less, i got some catchin up to do, cant let you have all the fun, lol. Keep slayin it Big Skunk, great work. Peace & Respect to you brother! Later! Motiv

Top Bottom