Alien genetics grow show ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Pics here later tonight or tomorrow morning. Not much to look at right now. Some are like 6 inches and most are just sprouted. Only ones on this list in the bloom tent are the fruity pebble og x alien diesel. I have two going on day 2 of bloom. Very thick structure on these. I'll post a few pics here shortly ~Smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
~~Fruity Pebble OG x Alien Diesel~~
I have two females rocking and they are both in day 2 of bloom. Vegged for about 45 days or so. they are in 5 gallon buckets.
Pheno#1(early still to tell but this one looks to be more FPOG leaning)
Rsz dscn2608

Rsz dscn2613

Rsz dscn2610

Rsz dscn2609

Rsz dscn2612

Pheno#2 (like i said still early but this one looks to be Alien Diesel leaning. i can kinda see a sour D structure to her a bit)
Rsz dscn2603

Rsz dscn2605

Rsz dscn2604

Rsz dscn2606

soserthc1

soserthc1

Really looking forward to this one, SMF. Front and center for the show.

Thank you for taking the time and dedication to log all of these strains. It is very much appreciated, brother. You need anything along the way, just let me know...

Much love and respect back at ya,
A

I will be following this close SMF as i will be popping some of the same strain's as you have there as soon as the heat breaks. Not to crash your thread bro... but instead of starting a new thread to just let everyone know what a CLASS ACT Alien is - I had a issue with my order and Alien went above and beyond to settle it , He absolutely did not have to be as kind as he was but I just wanted to show my respect for Alien and all that help him in the mothership. Most of the breeders are class act on this forum but I must say that I was taking back with his concern as generosity especially being that I am a small breeder/grower from the other side of the states that he could of easily blown off ... I am tremendously thankful and will be an Alien junkie and friend forever... also thank you for your concern SMF ... there are tons of great people on this forum that i am truly blessed to interact with..... Much Respect to you all ... now blow it up SMF...... peace soser

AssManOG

AssManOG

OGASSMAN......my brotha from the south. good to see ya join the party man. just trying to get my thread all sexy like your ass thread lol. just big ol juicy stuff gonna be poppin :)

My Brotha You know this thread is already sexy as hell...and you know it is going to be just as juicy as my booty thread in about a minute ...

And you know I am always where the party is at. Especially parties like this... I get down with the CHRONIC!!!------------->>>>>>>>>>>AND YOU KNOW THIS----------->>>>>>>>> MAAAAAAAAAAN!

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

SMF...how you're doing all of this i do not know...all i know is that it is appreciated and that you are a hard ass worker..there's no way your gettin all of this poppin and breeding done without spending a significant portion of the hours in the day in your gardens...I will be checking in regularly...and i cant wait to hear more about those larry x's...i hope to accomplish as much as you have one day...very inspiring my man...have fun, i know i am watching all of this unfold..peace..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
WICKED SHOTS MAN!

Plants look wicked healthy.

Keep on blowing up SMF!
you know how we dooooooo AMOG !! lol

I will be following this close SMF as i will be popping some of the same strain's as you have there as soon as the heat breaks. Not to crash your thread bro... but instead of starting a new thread to just let everyone know what a CLASS ACT Alien is - I had a issue with my order and Alien went above and beyond to settle it , He absolutely did not have to be as kind as he was but I just wanted to show my respect for Alien and all that help him in the mothership. Most of the breeders are class act on this forum but I must say that I was taking back with his concern as generosity especially being that I am a small breeder/grower from the other side of the states that he could of easily blown off ... I am tremendously thankful and will be an Alien junkie and friend forever... also thank you for your concern SMF ... there are tons of great people on this forum that i am truly blessed to interact with..... Much Respect to you all ... now blow it up SMF...... peace soser
def agree with ya about Alien....i consider him a good friend and a def class act. im not even surprised he helped you out at this point, that guy does everything he can, whenever he can, or anyone he can. its insane. hes like baby Jesus of the ganja world....but a grown man who loves him some dank ass herb. def big ups to the home A.:)

To say I'm excited for this doesn't begin to touch it, lol. You're gonna kill it! Stay cool, ~smf~!
oh maaan, you are to kind brotha. im stoked as well. should be finding some killers in this mix. today im gonna post a few new shots up. just super busy maintaining all these and blooming shit and keeping things in order lol...it will get good soon though i promise lol

My Brotha You know this thread is already sexy as hell...and you know it is going to be just as juicy as my booty thread in about a minute ...

And you know I am always where the party is at. Especially parties like this... I get down with the CHRONIC!!!------------->>>>>>>>>>>AND YOU KNOW THIS----------->>>>>>>>> MAAAAAAAAAAN!
you are the party my brotha. booty pics and all lol......remember your the official bud tester. so the party comes to you :)

Hell yeah SMF! I'm posted up...

Respect

D
my homie D....glad you made it, shit will get poppin soon enough man. take a nice seat up front.

Booty pics and alien gear...a winning combination
couldnt agree more.....makes the world go round...and some

SMF...how you're doing all of this i do not know...all i know is that it is appreciated and that you are a hard ass worker..there's no way your gettin all of this poppin and breeding done without spending a significant portion of the hours in the day in your gardens...I will be checking in regularly...and i cant wait to hear more about those larry x's...i hope to accomplish as much as you have one day...very inspiring my man...have fun, i know i am watching all of this unfold..peace..
thanks eternal.....i am a hard worker, always have been. mad hours in the garden, mad hours on here moding, mad hours trying to keep up lol. the larry crosses will be awesome. so much flame i might catch this bitch on fire hahaha

Sweet project Skunk!:)

You're gonna find some real jewels looking thru these fine genetics!
what up waayne....now its a party. def should be some killers in the mix, cant wait to showcase all these babies...

<--- is watching you lol
LOL.....QB has to be at the show, you have a seat with your name on it home slice

aaawwww shit just got really real! time to slay it brother, like you always do. im subbed for this fa sho!
BC in the heezy. gonna be a show for shoooooo. alien geared up like a mofo and looking for the insane pheno that even makes alien say.....daaaaaamn i want a cut of that LOL

Top Bottom