Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xrob415x

xrob415x

Hey bro..My hydro store gave me a sample of the Solutions sea green ..I used it in veg and loved it!! My question to you is would you recommend using this in conjunction with my usual fulvic acid? or do you think it has some in it? And also do you run it all the way thru bloom?

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

thanks for the chart. I will def try a side by side once i line up all of the items. I have been trying to get a hold of others feed charts to compare what others like to use.

B

Blaze215

I recently came across your work, everything you grow looks stellar!

I can't get that linked window to load for your nute regime. Any chance you could post it in the thread or something.
I'll 2nd that.:cool0041:

urbanite420

urbanite420

Ever heard of Suma Grow??? Check it out. Im giving it a test run this coming run. Extreme vs Suma vs (Great white or Root bloom, depending in which I can get cheaply)

This beneficial microbe product was made by scientists from Michigan State, which is the worlds repository for microbial ecologists to submit samples of bacteria and fungi from soils all around the world. These guys might know a thing or two about benies.

http://www.sumagrow.com/

F

FromGROtoFLO

I've read in other forums that you apply straight water first then feed? Your plants dont get overwatered? Also You don't reuse your soil?

grower2

grower2

I don't ever check my ph, EVER, seriously...and I use 1ml per gal of Sea Green in every veg and bloom feeding.

However, the water here is amazing, and I run huge air pumps in my reservoirs. I don't like RO because it strips the minerals from the water.

Do you happen to know the initial PH and PPM of your water?

grower2

grower2

I've read in other forums that you apply straight water first then feed? Your plants dont get overwatered? Also You don't reuse your soil?

Applying straight water before a feed supposedly increases nutrient uptake. Alien said he does do this. I'm sure he knows how much total water his bed requires and then breaks that down to whatever percentage he uses for straight water and feed. He said there are no drains on his beds.

He also stated earlier he does not reuse soil, as he prefers to "start fresh" every time.

A

Alien

Supporter
I recently came across your work, everything you grow looks stellar!

I can't get that linked window to load for your nute regime. Any chance you could post it in the thread or something?

I'm very curious about this Sea Green and think I will have to try a bottle out.

Thanks for the info.

PM me your email and I will send it over that way...seems to work for everyone that can't view it in the browser.

Hey bro for organics try budswell!! it works great

Budswel is great. Been using it for years on the trees.

Hey bro..My hydro store gave me a sample of the Solutions sea green ..I used it in veg and loved it!! My question to you is would you recommend using this in conjunction with my usual fulvic acid? or do you think it has some in it? And also do you run it all the way thru bloom?

I run it up until I flush. I think it will be fine but you should dial back your fulvic a bit just to make sure. SG is amazing stuff....

thanks for the chart. I will def try a side by side once i line up all of the items. I have been trying to get a hold of others feed charts to compare what others like to use.

Right on...it'll do wonders for you and create some super tasty organic herb.

I'll 2nd that.:cool0041:

Thanks.

Ever heard of Suma Grow??? Check it out. Im giving it a test run this coming run. Extreme vs Suma vs (Great white or Root bloom, depending in which I can get cheaply)

This beneficial microbe product was made by scientists from Michigan State, which is the worlds repository for microbial ecologists to submit samples of bacteria and fungi from soils all around the world. These guys might know a thing or two about benies.

http://www.sumagrow.com/

Awesome....thanks for the info and the link. I really appreciate it.

No overwatering...just really need to be tuned in on EXACTLY how much water your plants need.

Do you happen to know the initial PH and PPM of your water?

PH - 6.2
PPM - 150-175

I am very fortunate to have such a clean flow.

Applying straight water before a feed supposedly increases nutrient uptake. Alien said he does do this. I'm sure he knows how much total water his bed requires and then breaks that down to whatever percentage he uses for straight water and feed. He said there are no drains on his beds.

He also stated earlier he does not reuse soil, as he prefers to "start fresh" every time.

Thanks for answering these questions bro. I appreciate it.

I do indeed prefer start to fresh with new soil. It's sterile and easiest. I save all of my soil and re-amend it for our vegetable beds in the yard.

Watering first, then feeding is the most effective for sure. This applies to indoor and outdoor.

And yes grower2, you are correct, I have an exact calculation of how much water/food each bed needs, and I water then feed accordingly to match those needs.

The beds do not have any drainage...that is correct.

Thanks for taking the time to scour the threads and find all this info to be helpful to others...very cool of you.

Peace all,
Alien

F

FromGROtoFLO

Thanks ALIEN, for all your help. Thinking about giving organics a try, kind of a leap of faith cause all i've ever used was GH's 3 part. However, I really do notice a difference in smell and taste with a buddy who is entirely organic.

A

Alien

Supporter
Thanks ALIEN, for all your help. Thinking about giving organics a try, kind of a leap of faith cause all i've ever used was GH's 3 part. However, I really do notice a difference in smell and taste with a buddy who is entirely organic.

You will never regret it. The smell and taste are worlds apart from chemmy foods...

If you ever need any help/advice on switching to organics...hit me up. Always happy to help.

-Alien

C

critical

PM me your email and I will send it over that way...seems to work for everyone that can't view it in the browser.
hey alien your a true gent revieling your secrets to us all n very kool of you, but could you pm me that chart plz i also cant view it for some reason??? and would love to be in the know you know? lol take care and keep growing that fantastic way u do bro
:banana1sv6:

A

Alien

Supporter
hey alien your a true gent revieling your secrets to us all n very kool of you, but could you pm me that chart plz i also cant view it for some reason??? and would love to be in the know you know? lol take care and keep growing that fantastic way u do bro
:banana1sv6:

Need to do it through email for it to work if you can't view it on the farm...PM me your email.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Best single product I've tried in years

I decided to give the Sea Green a try as per your suggestion and I have to say, best nutrient advice I've received since learning about aerated teas. Been running with it around a month, and the plants receiving the stuff are at least 6 inches taller than control plants. I'm running a bunch of new genetics this round, and everything new looks as vibrant and healthy as the plants I know very well.

Amazing results so far and I'm still in Veg! I'm switching to 12/12 today - eleven days ahead of schedule - because if I don't now my room will be impossible to navigate. If I wait another 11 days I'll have to remove several plants to have enough room for them to breathe. Crazy.

Many thanks for the suggestion!!

grower2

grower2

Need to do it through email for it to work if you can't view it on the farm...PM me your email.

I am also unable to view Alien's chart for his feeding schedule in this thread but I discovered that I can view the chart in his Member's Photo Gallery.

So if you can't see the chart in this thread try looking through his photo gallery.

T

THegrowshow

when you run your compost teas are they fungally or benny dominant. i know em is a benny dominant form of compost so when you foilar rotating between kelp, em-1 and compost tea is it fungally dominant. Also when you water in veg and flower do you add all the nutrients while your bubbling your water and then add the tea also or do when you mix up all these nutrients is this now essentially your tea?

L

Lost Dog

Some real good info here and some products I will be looking to try. Going to have to read through this once or twice more.

Thanks to Alien and others for their info.

L

Lost Dog

Only suggestion I have for you Mr Alien:

Great White is Overpriced by 4x, They even add stuff that does 0% for intake or ur plants. Just to make it look fancier.

I suggest you check them out, their 2.2 LB is like 50 bucks, GW is like 250, trust me i used to buy it all the time.

http://xtreme-gardening.com/mykos/mykos-wp/

.SO

Ship have you tried any of the other products on there? They have some interesting looking stuff.

Alien have you used any of the other Primordial Solutions products Rootamentary, Root Bloom or True Blooms?

F

FromGROtoFLO

What up with that pit LOST? That yours, you show or pull?

Latest posts

Top Bottom