Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Alien, have you ever tried Root Zone (Rootamentary) from P.S?

Of course, i cant answer for Alien. But, i have just started to experiment w/ this product. I love the sea green so much, i'm anticipating good things w/ this...? We'll see. I have been foliar and drenching on isolated plants for a couple weeks. They look great, but cant say that they look better than the ones w/o it.??

My gf is tryin the true blooms foliar(also from PS) this time as well. will report back.

grower2

grower2

Of course, i cant answer for Alien. But, i have just started to experiment w/ this product. I love the sea green so much, i'm anticipating good things w/ this...? We'll see. I have been foliar and drenching on isolated plants for a couple weeks. They look great, but cant say that they look better than the ones w/o it.??

My gf is tryin the true blooms foliar(also from PS) this time as well. will report back.

It sounds like you are doing a test run with Rootamentary added into your normal regimen against your normal regimen.

Primordial Solutions say it can be used by itself as well, any chance you are testing it alone on a plant to see what it can do next to those other tests?

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
No, not alone G2. That would be better data though, good suggestion. You are correct, i was using in conjunction w/ my normal feed.

Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Hey Guys, I'm starting a round of Organic Wifi's, Fire Alien, The White along with a few of my personal hybrids. I'm excited with this one. Our feeding regiment is similar to Aiens along with the new addition of Sea Green. I tested the Sea Green on my last run with with some Sour OG, Blackberry and Lemon Skunk. Everything was super healthy

J

Johhnydope48th

Would there be any major changes in this regimen in a 60% coco 40% percent perilite mix in raised beds? Great info and beautiful photography in ur threads alien.

A

Alien

Supporter
Would there be any major changes in this regimen in a 60% coco 40% percent perilite mix in raised beds? Great info and beautiful photography in ur threads alien.

Thanks for the kind words bro.

I think it would work alight as long as you supplemented in calcium/sulphur/magnesium since I have added that in my soil, or I add it in to my nutrient regimen. If I were you I would say fuck the coco and go 60/40 Soil/Perlite....your herb will taste worlds better and your yields will be the same. Trust me. Soil is the key. Look into aerated compost teas...

-Alien

opt1c

opt1c

my boy let me know that adding any kelp or fish emulsion product will stop the sea green from foaming like it does... he uses one called krazy kelp 1-0-20

J

Johhnydope48th

Props

Thanks for the kind words bro.

I think it would work alight as long as you supplemented in calcium/sulphur/magnesium since I have added that in my soil, or I add it in to my nutrient regimen. If I were you I would say fuck the coco and go 60/40 Soil/Perlite....your herb will taste worlds better and your yields will be the same. Trust me. Soil is the key. Look into aerated compost teas...

-Alien

Wow man , thanks for the advice I have been debating switching to coco but I don't wanna sacrifice taste u just saved me sum disappointment haha....I have been reading a lot of ur threads and I have a lot of respect for the way u have handled all this hype u didn't intend to create u have a lot of good karma rolling with u on ur funkship.

genepool

genepool

Thanks for sharing this bro I'll be putting this info to use on ur gear to compare. Real cool again, I'd give u rep but it won't let me lol !

R

rhuddin

Besides the PBP Grow what do you do for veg?

I'm going to give the sea green a try... I run supersoil and I am going to see if I do some heavier feeding with the addition of the sg.

Ever use anything besides PBP for base nutes?

Any teas?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Hey Alien curious about a couple things, my apologies if you've covered this already...

Are your flushing with straight water in between feedings? or only at the end?

Do your beds only need water every 3 or so days?

Do your beds drain?

Cheers homey

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Besides the PBP Grow what do you do for veg?

I'm going to give the sea green a try... I run supersoil and I am going to see if I do some heavier feeding with the addition of the sg.

Ever use anything besides PBP for base nutes?

Any teas?

Sea of green is awesome! Thanks Alien! Ive been running as an additive for last 3 months and I am definitely seeing a huge bump up in nutrient uptake:bong2:.

socalval

socalval

Thanks Alien ! Ive been hooked on soil for years . Thought about jumping on the bus to try out the coco beds to get a better yeild . Looks like "Sea of geen" is the key .

A

Alien

Supporter
Thanks Alien ! Ive been hooked on soil for years . Thought about jumping on the bus to try out the coco beds to get a better yeild . Looks like "Sea of geen" is the key .

But please don't switch to coco. Stay with soil...I promise you will not regret your decision.

G

gooey

why do you favor soil over coco? i am in the process of going to coco for a variety of reasons i am curius what your reasons are for soil? i know everyones situation goals etc are diff, with that in mind id love to hear more...peace all

A

Alien

Supporter
why do you favor soil over coco? I am in the process of going to coco for a variety of reasons i am curius what your reasons are for soil? I know everyones situation goals etc are diff, with that in mind id love to hear more...peace all

flavor.

Top Bottom