Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jellybean

if you want to get the most out of your bennies add them about an hour so before you feed with the tea. ive found it to more productive tho i havent scoped any tea before

i guess thats what im confused about, i thought you add the bennies at the get go, so they have time to multiply. but honestly its only my second home made tea run, i was just following the bountea directions on the first couple teas. haha.

J

Jellybean

nice. i called them and they sent me a 1 oz bottle of sea green. after 3 feedings i noticed the difference and bout a liter or quart whatever size it is haha

maybe i can still throw in some lite foilar with it then at week 3??? probably worth a shot.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

maybe i can still throw in some lite foilar with it then at week 3??? probably worth a shot.

i wouldnt risk it but i have heard of people spraying late in flower.

i guess thats what im confused about, i thought you add the bennies at the get go, so they have time to multiply. but honestly its only my second home made tea run, i was just following the bountea directions on the first couple teas. haha.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tea-recipe-the-best-way-to-use-caps-bennies.44469/

this should help better then i can explain. he adds the bennies and then brews.

J

Jellybean

i wouldnt risk it but i have heard of people spraying late in flower.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tea-recipe-the-best-way-to-use-caps-bennies.44469/

this should help better then i can explain. he adds the bennies and then brews.

this is what bene biologicals says:

"The concentrated formula is applied at only 2mL/gallon of water and one 16oz bottle will treat 230 gallons of foliar spray! Begin True Blooms one week prior to fruiting/flowering and continue until one week before harvest."

Im not really worried about inducing bud rot or mildew cause i got the humidity in check, but it seems like you got to use it throughout bloom and late veg to get the full benefits of the solution...just what i am figuring.

and yea, i been done scanned that thread, lol. still confused when it is proper to add the benies to the mix. seems to be conflicting opinions.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

this is what bene biologicals says:

"The concentrated formula is applied at only 2mL/gallon of water and one 16oz bottle will treat 230 gallons of foliar spray! Begin True Blooms one week prior to fruiting/flowering and continue until one week before harvest."

Im not really worried about inducing bud rot or mildew cause i got the humidity in check, but it seems like you got to use it throughout bloom and late veg to get the full benefits of the solution...just what i am figuring.

and yea, i been done scanned that thread, lol. still confused when it is proper to add the benies to the mix. seems to be conflicting opinions.

i worry more about getting it on my flowers and smoking them .

yeah there will always be conflicting opinions. thats why i try different things til i find what works best for me .

true grit

true grit

I will say that Sea Green is the absolute shit. My room is on point as usual, im always dialed, but the only switch being that Sea Green i have seen an obvious change in more rapid bud development and am feeding heavier than I have with this regimen as well with no burn. Good stuff, i def suggest it- thanks Alien!

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

As Doc said above ^^^, we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do wih A1 Nutrients and do not use anything from their lineup whatesoever.

Here is exactly what is in my regimen right now:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

...plus some minor amendments in a custom soil mix

I use Cap's teas every third watering.

Tea recipe:
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Please understand that seedlings do not need anything but water in soil until well established, and nutes will cook them. Hot soil will cook them as well.

This feeding information above pertains to plants that
already well on their way in the teen stage and beyond.

Cheers,
A

So I'm kind of confused with organics want to make sure I understand more before I go buy this stuff and fuck it up. I understand brewing the teas and have downloaded some good tea recipes. What I don't understand is the list of ingridients about your tea recipe. Is.that all stuff.you use to make your super soil or do u mix all that and feed with it? Really want to switch to organics so trying to learn more. Just kind of confusing to someone who has only used nutes.

slausongardens

slausongardens

^ thats what he mixes in the reservoir and feeds with.. he didnt make a recipe for a super soil or say what he puts in his soil.

theres a few different ways to grow organically, one is make a super soil with all of the amendments in the soil like alfalfa meal, kelp meal, bone and blood meal, etc etc and all the nutrients are in the soil so you only have to add water and a few teas. thats a living soil.

another way is to use a basic organic soil like ffof or roots organic with maybe a few amendments and feed with organic bottled nutes like age old, biobizz, earth juice, and add some more amendments in the reservoir like mollasses, guano, liquid meals, humic acid, seaweed extract, fish enzymes, etc etc.. this is the way alien does it, and with amazing results.

you can use teas with both ways cuz teas are nutrients, theyre basically food for the microlife and get your soil alive.. growing organically is awesome and the only way to do it imo, once you do it and smoke the buds you grew you will never go back, they are just so much better and easier to keep healthy.

i use a super soil mix with a base of peat moss, coco, compost, earthworm castings and pumice and then add humic acid ore, alfalfa meal, fish bone meal, blood meal, feather meal, kelp meal, azomite, soft rock phosphate, oyster shells, and a fertilizer like fox farms all purpose 5-5-5 or organicare pure, theyre basically all the same, and then just add water with pro tekt silica in it and every third water ill throw in humic acid, seaweed extract and fish hydrosylate, also organicares cal mag if i need it, and i use a tea everytime i transplant. im starting to add bottled nutes in flower like biobizz top max or fox farms big bloom to see if it'll beef up the buds more then with just water, but just water has always been good.

if you wanna go organic just go read everything you can on it as it is very interesting and get it on, you wont regret it, i recommend it to everyone.

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

When you say add the the reservoir your just meaning that's what I would mix and water with right? Nothing hydroponic about this mention of reservoir?

slausongardens

slausongardens

nothing hydroponic about it, he just uses a 50 gal res to mix his nutes up in i think. but it doesnt matter if its a 5 gal bucket, a reservoir or a trash can.. he just adds the organic nutes to the water mixes it up and feeds. people do different things but obviously aliens way is proven.

that sea green probably helps with being able to feed every watering. i got a sample bottle i gotta try it.

alien, do u just use the liquid bone meal in flower or veg also? and does it go bad? mine got weird looking and smells funny, like maybe the high tempertures messed it up. hopefully its still ok.

and that eco nereo brand is awesome, you should try their fish fertilizer.

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Alright starting to understand more. Just tired of using nutes when i know that organics will give me better fruits. Its proven all over many many sites. Basically the stuff he is putting in the Res is the same as me using a 3 part with additives right?

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

So far I am trying Alien's organic feed schedule to the letter as far as the ingredients are concerned. With a few modifications with the ratios based on additives. I'm doing this on the strains I am running now until I have Alien's Genetics fine tuned in my mother room ready to produce some girls for me. I have been having some challenges with getting moms which is another topic altogether. One thing to note is that they don't make the Primal Harvest Fossilized Sea Bird Guano anymore. At least it doesn't show on the Earth Juice site anymore and have looked everywhere for it. Its another type now and a different ratio now. However in my test beds using 99% organic according to Aliens feeding schedule they plants have never looked better in all my feedings over the years. I am pretty excited so far.

mack 10

mack 10

High Alien, When you add the guano (powder?) how do you get to mil's? (ie, how much guano to mix with water to get your mil mesurement. Hope you get what i mean. Mack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom