Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i gotta try caps bennies now after reading that thread.. apparently theyre the truth, that many people dont just come in and give praise for something thats decent.

ive just gotten deep into organics and loving it.. changed my whole mindset on growing, theres so much to learn and its so fun.. my plants have never looked better. and so cheap.. i spend all my money in the beginning making the soil mix which has a lot of stuff in it and all the nutrients the plant needs and then i just hit it with teas once a week.. ive tried a few different recipes and just got some of those bountea packs so ima try those and then ill try a remix of aliens recipe when i get caps.. cant wait. i dont even mess with bottles anymore.

thanks alien for sharing all your organic tips with us and helping so many people see the organic light. i think everyone should grow organically.

EVOKE

EVOKE

hello slausongardens, may i ask where i can find aliens organic recipe im curious to try..

oregongreener

oregongreener

The big debate here is "what changed" in Alien's recipe now that he's using Caps Bennies and has stated that Caps is the only source of microbial life being used. Hopefully, a new updated feeding chart will be released. Until then, we're left to speculate, guess, and do our best at interpreting what has been revealed thus far...

Thanks!!!

greener

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
I asked him the same question via PM and haven't heard back yet. I know he's a super-busy person, so I hope he's kind enough to post it... I want to move to his entire regimen, but I really would like to know how, when and in what quantities Caps Bennies are used, and whether or not Sea Green can be eliminated from the program... Alien has been open with information in the past, so hopefully a new chart will be posted soon-ish...

Thanks!!!

greener

He's definitely kind enough, but as you said, he's insanely busy. The quantities and when to use Cap's bennies have been discussed in detail in several places. Sea Green is not eliminated from the regimen. Alien and I dont run the same lineup, but I know his run well.

i could be wrong, just messing.

OC is right. A1 is not in the lineup. And not 'labelmates'.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
i gotta try caps bennies now after reading that thread.. apparently theyre the truth, that many people dont just come in and give praise for something thats decent.

ive just gotten deep into organics and loving it.. changed my whole mindset on growing, theres so much to learn and its so fun.. my plants have never looked better. and so cheap.. i spend all my money in the beginning making the soil mix which has a lot of stuff in it and all the nutrients the plant needs and then i just hit it with teas once a week.. ive tried a few different recipes and just got some of those bountea packs so ima try those and then ill try a remix of aliens recipe when i get caps.. cant wait. i dont even mess with bottles anymore.

thanks alien for sharing all your organic tips with us and helping so many people see the organic light. i think everyone should grow organically.

Slauson, Cap's bennies have worked well for me so far. I like how easy it is to use. And i like how he has huge concentrations w no fillers. And you cant beat the RA insurance. I agree bro, everyone should do the ganics.
The big debate here is "what changed" in Alien's recipe now that he's using Caps Bennies and has stated that Caps is the only source of microbial life being used. Hopefully, a new updated feeding chart will be released. Until then, we're left to speculate, guess, and do our best at interpreting what has been revealed thus far...

Thanks!!!

greener

Greener, no offense bro, but there has been a ton of info on Alien's regimen and other great farmers on here. There are numerous places where Alien, moderators and other respected farmers have revealed the products they use. Knowing their Exact recipe isnt gonna grow the herb for ya. Your plants, room, environment, skill level, experience, etc are all different. So, imho, I would think knowing the lineup and incorporating them into your system slowly would be your best bet. Take notes and do logs and keep track of it so you can have your own custom recipe. Again, I mean no disrespect, I just thought it was worth mentioning.

oregongreener

oregongreener

dr-

No offense taken at all. I also understand that there are nuances to dialing in any particular program, and all of it is highly dependent on a huge number of variables. All I was trying to wrap my brain around was more in line with what all would one need to purchase to start the program, and since some things changes, what can be eliminated (for those of us that are budget conscious).

I really appreciate the time you've taken to reply, and the suggestions are top notch. My plan is to begin with Caps Bennies in my current program, and with each successive cycle move more and more to the overall program used by Alien (though adjusted as needed based on my results/experiences). Just trying to get good, solid a baseline to build from.

Thanks!!!

greener

juggernaut

juggernaut

Anyone know a place to buy sea green in Canada?
Due to label problems they won't ship to Canada.
Just need EM-1 as well.

Anyone.

A

Alien

Supporter
hi oregon, im new to this whole organic thing and used this thread as a jumping point, excellent info here (i literally just sold my GH line, boosters and all on craigslist last week lol), from what i understand sea green is only for HEAVY feeding like Alien is doing (i prefer feeding twice a week), also every regimen is different depending on strain, for instance i changed a couple things in the schedule to make up for my girls preference for drinking up calmag like there is no tomorrow, took out a couple things and added some others. got my tea brewing right now for the 1st application 2maro - day 1 of 12/12!

btw - im pretty sure his new feeding reg involves A1 since they are 'label' mates :)

As Doc said above ^^^, we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do wih A1 Nutrients and do not use anything from their lineup whatesoever.

Here is exactly what is in my regimen right now:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

...plus some minor amendments in a custom soil mix

I use Cap's teas every third watering.

Tea recipe:
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Please understand that seedlings do not need anything but water in soil until well established, and nutes will cook them. Hot soil will cook them as well.

This feeding information above pertains to plants that are already well on their way in the teen stage and beyond.

Cheers,
A

J

Jellybean

As Doc said above ^^^, we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do wih A1 Nutrients and do not use anything from their lineup whatesoever.

Sorry guys, i was just fucking around, sometimes (most of the time) tone doesnt come across well on the internet, big ups Alien, thx for the update bro.

J

Jellybean

hey fellas, on diluting teas. just a question, is there a specific reason to dilute, say i brew some tea and just pour it in. is this not the right way to apply acts? or is diluting for a bigger garden just to get more out of the tea run?

Thcola

Thcola

General rule of thumb the old skunkers taught me was tea dilution 1/10 even 1/20 with chlorine free H2o. Look at your ladies and go with what they are telling you, some I feed a little stronger than others, just what they asking for at the time... However I always dilute never use full strength, microbeasties seem to be satisfied with their current soil-food-web!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Here is exactly what is in my regimen right now:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

...plus some minor amendments in a custom soil mix

I use Cap's teas every third watering.

Tea recipe:
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Please understand that seedlings do not need anything but water in soil until well established, and nutes will cook them. Hot soil will cook them as well.

This feeding information above pertains to plants that are already well on their way in the teen stage and beyond.

Cheers,
A

Damn Alien you put this on blast..... handle it... hi five brother.... keep doing what ur doing.... u got me sold...imma toss my nutes and start new with ur regi..

Top Bottom