Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr.m

mr.m

Yo Mr. M...don't let Rival rub ya the wrong way...he's a good dude. His post might come off a little harsh if ya don't know him. Thanks for chiming in...go ahead and post up some pics...I'd love to see them. I love seeing cannabis flowers no matter who/where they are from.

Cheers and thanks,
A

She is a old pic. I have a lot better somewhere.

Room3 027

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry for the post. The strain i was talking about was not CC's AD tho. it was done before Swerves stuff. It was a reversed Alien Kush cut crossed with Chemdog D from Greg.
I was told that the cut was from Alien Genetics old stock.
But sorry if i offended you or anyone. I was just offering to post a pic. But i guess i will go shop for some seeds...
I'm not offended at all. Sorry if I came off a lil harsh. Glad u found that pic. Looks like a great yielder. Pick up some of Alien's gear, bro. All of his strains r fukn fire!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo Mr. M...don't let Rival rub ya the wrong way...he's a good dude. His post might come off a little harsh if ya don't know him. Thanks for chiming in...go ahead and post up some pics...I'd love to see them. I love seeing cannabis flowers no matter who/where they are from.

Cheers and thanks,
A

I wasn't trying to be a dick. I'm the defender of the Thread. Lol. Just letting him know. He's lucky if he has some of ur old stock. I really liked his pic as well.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

All this Alien pics got me so pumped..... I just ordered me a few more packs. Lol. Tahoe Alien and Napalm Og is going to go rector in HI real soon..... Can't wait! PL.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Peacheater81

Peacheater81

It didn't look like it was gonna yield, but it actually weighed in ~60g in a 2 gal pot. I could definitely fit 32 that size in a 4x8, so I was stoked.

Here is a different pheno that was the biggest yeilder at over 67g. These were the only 2 out of 12 that turned purple.

DSC 0009
DSC 0011

I kept another small yielding plant (~25g) for the great body buzz.
DSC 0038

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Snap! All them look great bro. 60 in a 2 day isnt small at all. Some dense buds eh? That first one you posted is ultra sexy though.....but so are all them lol. Its never a bad thing to ever nd up with multiple keepers. Looks lioe your gonna have to make some more runs with them before u will be able to eliminate down to one. Good luck with that, you got some nice ladies my friend

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Snap! All them look great bro. 60 in a 2 day isnt small at all. Some dense buds eh? That first one you posted is ultra sexy though.....but so are all them lol. Its never a bad thing to ever nd up with multiple keepers. Looks lioe your gonna have to make some more runs with them before u will be able to eliminate down to one. Good luck with that, you got some nice ladies my friend

hey smk, thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I was super stoked on a couple of the ladies. I am running the first one I posted again this run along with a couple others and a head trip pack from bodhi.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Those LAD's look so dang tasty..... I wish they had a scratch and sniff app for these pc's. Good work P81. Looks so beautiful. Happy growing. ALoha. PL.

kendog000

kendog000

Never get tired of ur SF Delae, shit is just crazy. And that pit is even crazier haha

Ken

Latest posts

Top Bottom