Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

I want 2 kick it wit Cheese, Rival, NorCal215, & Dan K those fuckin guys always got some funny ass shit 2 say.. Add in the homies Alien & D 4 that creepy factor those guys sometimes say shit that juss scares me!! LOL!! Put me in a room with them guys & man that would b a fun time..

after talkin with D about a trip out that way, looks like the other cup in april is gonna be when So and I are gonna head over. Kinda hopin in a big way to meetc a bunh of yall when we do this thing. Sit here Bsn with everyone, be kewl to chill and burn with some of the regs here at te Farm

Ken

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

after talkin with D about a trip out that way, looks like the other cup in april is gonna be when So and I are gonna head over. Kinda hopin in a big way to meetc a bunh of yall when we do this thing. Sit here Bsn with everyone, be kewl to chill and burn with some of the regs here at te Farm

Ken
I'll b there that's the cup I'm always at.. This year I'm juss tryin 2 b everywhere.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Starfighter day 52
IMG 1053
IMG 1055
IMG 1059
IMG 1065
IMG 1067
IMG 1073

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
nice sealed. Hows the yield and flavor with her? have a chance to pick some up and was curious
I have two distinct phenos. one tastes like straight up sprite, lemony effervesce.The other my boy pegged it pretty close with purple cherry cheesecake. both yielded good for me on last run, but this run with a little dialing in has gotten huge.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great looking plants, Sealed. Which pheno is in the pics? Def looks like a great yielder! Keep on Funkin', bro.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Great looking plants, Sealed. Which pheno is in the pics? Def looks like a great yielder! Keep on Funkin', bro.
both phenos are pictured. all of the pics with lights on are the cheesecake pheno, the first pic with lights off is the sprite pheno. both are getting rediculously big.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
both phenos are pictured. all of the pics with lights on are the cheesecake pheno, the first pic with lights off is the sprite pheno. both are getting rediculously big.
That's awesome, bro. Thanx for sharing the pics. I got some Strawberry Cough x StarFighter in flower right now. I can wait to see what they turn out like. Keep doin ur thing, Sealed138!

Latest posts

Top Bottom