cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres an Alien Grenade @ around 58 days
AG

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Dayum Pakalolo, look at the sugar on the lower half of that flower, looks like cotton thers so much of it. Cant wait to run the ARC!

Ken

Mahalo Ken. I can tell you that between the ARC and AG, I prefer the ARC. Both are phenomenol, but the ARC is a heck of a lot sweeter for sure. They both gave me the bobble head feeling while roasting em up. I can't wait to try more varieties of A's gear and see what they grow and taste like. Mahalo nui again to A for making some top shelf medicine. It has kept me working with all my disabilities.

Aloha, PL.

kendog000

kendog000

I like the description bro " Bobble HEad" hahaha. Man, verything ive tried myself from ALien if fuckin top nothc nastyness. Man what else is there to say, and i aint even smoked all the strains i just took down. I had to chime in on ur pic bro, just sick!! lots and lots of frost

Ken

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Here is a ARC cut at full flower and ready to be cut.....
SAM 0279rs

This is a Trio. The left is a mom AG. The other two are AG1 and AG2 cuts. Too bad I had to split my pack with a friend. I am out of these beans already. I bet if they had more ARC's and AG's available, it would sell out again quick. Guys are blowing their tops here on my island.
SAM 0310rs

Have a happy ALOHA FRIDAY! PL.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I still got 10 arc beans left, might be time to start searching for another gem this strain is fucking unbelievable. Really wanting to order more alien gear too. Really wish i could of gotten fruity pebbles but maybe alien will surprise us all again. Sure hope so

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Very nice pakalolo that frost is on another level keep it up.
Gotta give props to Mr. A. He does create some unreal stuff. The rest is all to mother nature. This winter has been pretty cold and super nice for turning a few of them purple. 100% organic Hawaiian Da Kine Aliens.... Aloha and Mahalo. PL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom