Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Right now Im smoking some ewok I put outside in October and flowered in november and december last year. :)
Winterewokbuds2

sorry bout the cat hair

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

All these Pics are making me go nuts for a fat ARC derb right now. Can't wait to pop more Aliens when I move in to my new place. I am almost there..... Keep up the great work all. Looking very beautiful and motivating me for my next runs. Happy growing. PL.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks for those likes! :D
-
Tonight I am smoking winter ARC. :happy: I grew it along side that winter ewok^

View attachment 299662

Very Tasty! :)
winter must be treating you very nicely ...... its still 34-37 at night here but i guess it wouldn't matter if it was 85 and sunny outside is a challenge no matter the weather but i will pull off a few plants this year ..... 3rd time is a charm ... 1st time didn't account for massive tree coverage - harvested a quarter oz of seeded weed.....lol... 2nd try added fish fert and the damn rodents dug out the plants and ate the admentments .....harvested a 1/2 oz of bubba ...... so at very least i can expect 3/4 of a oz this year......lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

That was last winter(2012) And I should have put more out there!! :banghead:
This winter..is not going so good (wrong side of the equinox) But Im learning what works and what doesnt..:facepalm:
and I think I might have some pics of early spring alien flowers soon ;)
nice to know you can keep med's around that long but them monster outdoor tree's you grow is a good way to have plenty , I have a hard time just getting a cure on , before the demand but that is the difference between med state and non...i suppose

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sos, I hope it's not long before your state is a "MED state"..or you move to one! ;)

C

crfman88

Looks great caregiverken keep it up. I hope someday I can do an out door harvest.
I've made a decent amount of bubble hash/ice wax and nothing has came out as good as the rock candy.
I though you farmers might like this pic......this is fully dry also it's been dry for over 5 days and curing.
This is the 73 micron.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks great caregiverken keep it up. I hope someday I can do an out door harvest.
I've made a decent amount of bubble hash/ice wax and nothing has came out as good as the rock candy.
I though you farmers might like this pic......this is fully dry also it's been dry for over 5 days and curing.
This is the 73 micron.View attachment 300698 View attachment 300699
I felt a jolt of electricity go through my body when i saw that pic of bubbly! OMFG and Holy Bologna! Dude! You rock bro and you need to show me how to do that! Thanks for sharing. Thats some frosty Michigan Flossin right there! :woot:

soserthc1

soserthc1

A nug pic of my Alien Grenades keeper

organically grown in soil

The flavor /aroma of this pheno is a mixture of sweet grapes and Kush
View attachment 300944
wow, wayne you never seem to disappoint i think you could grow some brick weed seeds and make them look stunning .... very impressive lad... buds , peace SoSer

Top Bottom