Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hightide

hightide

my FPOG keeper. Goes to 10 weeks easy. Very different from all the other phenos. one of my best yielding plants hands down.

Killin' it Cap! She looks so tasty.

My FPOG #1 keeper is a crazy good yeilder too.

That's what amazes me about 90% of Alien's gear... Insane fire + killer terpenes + steller yields

This is the absolute stickiest girl I have ever had the pleasure of trimming. It's a fuckin' pain in the ass you have to wipe the snips after every bud.

Ha ha , I was just thinking that a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to trim one bud without having to remove material.
Amazing scissor melt though.

FPOG trim after one top bud.

FPOG scissor trim

Nice job Alien. Very nice. I need to mention that all the other girls were VERY consistent in smell. fruity pebbles all the way.

I would agree 100% on mine as well.

soserthc1

soserthc1

my FPOG keeper. Goes to 10 weeks easy. Very different from all the other phenos. one of my best yielding plants hands down.

View attachment 297925

View attachment 297926

View attachment 297927

This is the absolute stickiest girl I have ever had the pleasure of trimming. It's a fuckin' pain in the ass you have to wipe the snips after every bud. Nice job Alien. Very nice. I need to mention that all the other girls were VERY consistent in smell. fruity pebbles all the way. This one has that fruity pebble undertone, but its much more sour on the front end. Also the rest finished in 56-60 days. This one... not so much. I sure ain't complaining though. I like the girls that go 10 weeks.
sure is not a pain in the ass harvesting all that dank thou ... awesome plants Cap......

jlr42024

jlr42024

SERIOUSLY AMAZING PICTURES EVERYBODY!!! Alien absolutely created epic medicine within every one of his creations . Its awesome that so much is being documented the information and the ability to reference that specific info along with current pics is invaluable! The community on the farm especially the mods and well known farmers (mostly) represent what the mmj community should be about. Alien and a few other breeders here go way above what would be considered great customer service and relations. There isnt many who would take the time or even attempt to breakdown there own personal feeding reg into something that applies to there crosses and to me thats a huge deal because A's feeding reg compliments his creations perfectly and being that I just made the switch to organics I would have had no idea where to start. Just giving credit to whom its due so call it what you want but Im just another satisfied farmer showing my appreciation for the effort behind creating these amazing meds

Jdub1

Jdub1

Damn! Some killer first posts Jdub! Thanks for sharing.. awesome nugs and welcome to the farm!
Thanks bro, ive been peepin the farm for awhile now just havnt had a lot of time to post much. The pics really dont do em justice, they are some top notch strains for sure. Alien knows what he's doing to say the least.. gotta give my boy Rival here on the farm some props for hookin me up with these genetics.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what's up, Jdub! U know we got that Fire in the THC. We got lots of new gear to work still, bro. I need to get some of them LAD beans to ya soon. We gotta find a new pheno to work with, bro. Keep doin ur thing. Start a thread on ur new grow! Show every1 them crazy alien bushes.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
That's what's up, Jdub! U know we got that Fire in the THC. We got lots of new gear to work still, bro. I need to get some of them LAD beans to ya soon. We gotta find a new pheno to work with, bro. Keep doin ur thing. Start a thread on ur new grow! Show every1 them crazy alien bushes.

The one I kept was super short and smells offensive.

Top Bottom