Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ewok (f2 seedling) bout 4 weeks into the light dep. in the Cali sun :)

Closeuppinkhair410

sky high

sky high

I've bitched about the lack of keepers and how many seeds (over 50) we went through with lackluster results (almost all boys and mediocre weed at harvest)......so it's only fair to show THE lone plant that made the cut out of the 50+/5 "Alien" strains we looked at.

Purple Tahoe Alien @ 75 days. (no 53-56 day phenos in the packs I received) Took 70 days to see any color whatsoever but she brought it on the last few days, for sure.

Smell on this gal is some sort of lavender or neroli/floral type thing. Very unusual. Average yields. Dense, nug-like buds vs. running colas. Since I've never smoked the real deal Tahoe, I have no idea what the real representation is here or of this resembles that cut whatsoever.

IMG 1269
IMG 1274

soserthc1

soserthc1

I've bitched about the lack of keepers and how many seeds (over 50) we went through with lackluster results (almost all boys and mediocre weed at harvest)......so it's only fair to show THE lone plant that made the cut out of the 50+/5 "Alien" strains we looked at.

Purple Tahoe Alien @ 75 days. (no 53-56 day phenos in the packs I received) Took 70 days to see any color whatsoever but she brought it on the last few days, for sure.

Smell on this gal is some sort of lavender or neroli/floral type thing. Very unusual. Average yields. Dense, nug-like buds vs. running colas. Since I've never smoked the real deal Tahoe, I have no idea what the real representation is here or of this resembles that cut whatsoever.

View attachment 305218View attachment 305219
Very nice ...... and thou i have never smoked straight tahoe it does look like a tahoe leaner from what i have seen on here.....

@caregiver ken , loving the nice purple hairs in ewok f2 .......awesome bro..............peace SoSer

dirk d

dirk d

looking nice sky high! looks like she could still go another week? that's the thing about seeds..never know if you going to get anything worth keeping. hell i've had to cull plants just because they weren't top 10 in my stable lol It's getting harder and harder to be kept in my OP :)

btw you don't live near a power line do you?? lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lemon Alien Dawg - One of the phenos that went purple. I'm a huge Alien fan.
This is this the start of many plants to come.
View attachment 306744View attachment 306745View attachment 306746View attachment 306747View attachment 306748View attachment 306749
:woot: Awesome! Great work! I got to get me some of that LAD!

Very frosty!
I love the smell and taste of ARC! :) She is a Leafy bitch though

Thanks for sharing!

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

[
so you're a breeder huh?

]

i got a few crosses in the works and some genetics gettin shipped to me from philly tht my friend and i have been messin with for years, its something like a purple piff variety.

Latest posts

Top Bottom