caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ewok Clusterfuck
Ewokclusterfucl420b

KushCo

KushCo

Them nuggs look dank as fuck. How did she yield and smell? Great job

Smell is ridiculously good. I cant quite pinpoint it yet...It definitely smells stronger than Tahoe. Not really earthy either. I should be able to get a better gauge in another week or so.

Yield should be above average as well. I really liked the structure on this particular pheno. I usually dont like to speculate yields but I figure atleast 3.5-4 zips. Its real dense.

K

keonaona

T'was a pleasure growin these girls.. i had no issues with none of them... the only problems i had was being so f*#ching lazy after burning down on these girls .. its good for night time med's and muscle pain from sleeping so damn much..lmao...all jokes aside these girls were some damn good herb.. so e komo mai lad & ta welcome to paradise.. stay as long as you like enjoy your time with us and spread your ALOHA.....

jammie

jammie

very nice, especially the lads. how long did they go? mine are at 4 wks and the lemon smell is driving is driving me crazy

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
beautiful waayne, I definitely can see the resemblance of her in some of my Alien Sledgehammers.. my girls had a wiiide range of smells over the phenos though, from completely bubba to fuely, what do you find her to smell like?

Top Bottom