Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

All these juicy looking pics have got me going mental. Aloha to the Alien fanatics. Good work on them girls. I haven't been doing much with my Aliens as I have just moved into my new place. However, I have started a batch of Feminized grenades and rock candy beans that I created off the best phenos that I had(also had some of them crossed with Island stock). They are looking unreal so far. Will be posting them pics as they come along and go into flower. Just going to wish all the Alien peoples out there the very best and happy growing. Keep up the great work and hope to post some pics soon. Happy healing and Aloha. PL.

P.S. Been dropping in day to day. Just waiting patiently for the Mother ship to release another invasion. Always looking to add new Aliens to the collection. Aurai!

waayne

waayne

beautiful waayne, I definitely can see the resemblance of her in some of my Alien Sledgehammers.. my girls had a wiiide range of smells over the phenos though, from completely bubba to fuely, what do you find her to smell like?
Keystoner the Sledgehammer terpene profile is really complex to my nose
I get the Bubba aroma along with soap,sandlewood,childrens vitamins,and some fuel like funk.........

jlr42024

jlr42024

Will there be or won't there be isn't that what everybody wants to know? It seems as if our "leader" has either abandoned us OR maybe just working extra hard to not have a repeat with his next drop as there were definitely epic phenos but probably to many disappointments for the cost in some opinions as for me personally finding just a single keeper in aliens gear is well worth the cost and effort!

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
lemon alien dawg "special cut"
IMG 1319
IMG 1320
IMG 1317

B

Big Costa420

Crash helmet for everyone,had only 1 girl make it,Smells like the so cal master all day hopefully she revegs for me because she is some strong smoke for sure. Eye lid lower all day.View attachment 310654
your crash helmet looks good but how much does it usually yield & what is the buzz like I'm debating on buying it or not let me know your Professional opinion thank you for your time

slumdog80

slumdog80

Absolutely dirty Mightyka! Did you just crack one pack? How long did #11 take to finish?

Top Bottom