Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Fruity Pebbles for breakfast . do anyone know where can I get a female EWOK?:hungry:
FRUITY PEBBLES CER 020
lol.

DAT

DAT

wow amber she is so beautiful. your such a kick ass gardener. she looks so healthy and lush and all the sugar down her leaves ALREADY is mind blowing!!I sure am impressed with Alien Genetics. so far I was lucky enough to grow Fruity Pebbles og. smoked and toked it all weekend and drew this dreaming of more Alien like activity in my future. lol.peace sister, keep up the stellar work!!!!your a true inspiration!:)
Fpog alien genetic color drawing 003

Amber

Amber

Gosh that is just the greatest piece of art I have seen a long time. I wonder what it might take to get that from ya. I get a lot of inspiration around here but it sure does not make art like that. I am a lover of art indeed. So you like the Ewok I too had many a day dreams about that girl before she came my way. Go ahead and PM me if you want to talk about your future Alien activity. I was flattered before I saw the picture but wow now that is some nice work. Hell yeah lets talk a little inspiration for a little inspiration. I'm down.;)

Reactions: DAT
Amber

Amber

Here is a little more Ewok for ya. I am really pleased by the Ewok I had extremely high expectations for her which usually leads to disappointment for me but I do have to say not this time. Alien nice job (Where you been lately I wonder about my future Alien activity too) Hope all is well in your world. You sure have blessed mine. Thanks I am grateful for the opportunity to work with your work it has been a pleasure.
Flagged   078
Flagged   105

Flagged   083

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah Im pretty stoked Amber :D
Hey, what's that one smell like?
I would like to know what the winning Pheno smells like too.

Top Bottom