Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

so what is top 3 alien genetics of all time???
I'd say Alien Rock Candy HAS to be in there! Of course that's just IMO as I found a super pheno in mine. I don't really see other ARC growers showing theirs too often. I remember Kenny Powers had some really nice phenos too.
Picture 256

Amber

Amber

Ok so there is one ewok that is smelling different from the rest hard to describe but the man says, "Pungent, Not skunky, but funky", "Garlic or oregano maybe but sweet." Its not fully cured yet though so will let you know.

mello

mello

I wonder if somebody from the farm grew it.

We grew the winning EWOK.
The consensus of our crew was that it smells sweet, sour, citrus, and has a certain complexity that couldn't be pinpointed. Very unique. More notable is that the smell is absolutely overwhelming. I remember Alien saying something about the stink from the EWOK overpowered everything else in that is definitely true. It is intoxicating.
Great bud structure, very dense colas, pretty easy to grow, no crazy stretch, easy to trim, done in about 8.5-9 weeks, and solid yielder. Overall, she's a winner! Kudos to Alien.
We also took 2nd best sativa with our Tres Dawg, and 2nd best indica with our Star Dawg.
I rep FireBros. and we are a crew based in Seattle. Check our video: http://youtu.be/Ey0nOrC0j4U

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
The consensus of our crew was that it smells sweet, sour, citrus, and has a certain complexity that couldn't be pinpointed. Very unique. More notable is that the smell is absolutely overwhelming. I remember Alien saying something about the stink from the EWOK overpowered everything else in that is definitely true. It is intoxicating.
Great bud structure, very dense colas, pretty easy to grow, no crazy stretch, easy to trim, done in about 8.5-9 weeks, and solid yielder. Overall, she's a winner! Kudos to Alien.
We also took 2nd best sativa with our Tres Dawg, and 2nd best indica with our Star Dawg.
I rep FireBros. and we are a crew based in Seattle. Check our video: http://youtu.be/Ey0nOrC0j4U
Well done

Amber

Amber

Congratulations and thank you for making me feel cool since I was harvesting her while she was taking the cup. Congratulations again.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Prime example of what happens when you mix Alien Genetics with WA growers pure fire! Congrats and thanks for believing in A's work enough to rep it along side jj's in the cup and maybe with more positive accomplishments such as these and we'll see more from Alien in the future.

DAT

DAT

EWOK is in this tasty video. Congratulations Alien . I was wondering why a collective had the same name and if this was Aliens EWOK.does Alien get the trophy?very impressive showing, Seattle has some really outstanding looking medz.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Nicee.
I'm doing everything I can to get a Fruity Peebles pack of seeds as I have no clone connections.
Also Sledgehammer and Ewoke.
Praying they come out of retirement.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

ya i really hope we haven't seen the last of alien. pretty Sad how everything went down

slumdog80

slumdog80

Why does everyone think he may be finished with breeding? Is
it just because he stopped posting here? I really hope this is not
true, and he is just too busy making plants make ruv.

Top Bottom