Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

Kendog your pics make me regret getting that 7ghosts. Heck, all of them girls look super sexy. Happy growing and Aloha, PL.
That is one cross i am very happy i did get my paws on. A's descritpiton made it a had to have on the list. Thanks for the kind words PL, be easy mang

Ken

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Fpog6
Fpog 1
Fpog 3
Fpog 2
Fpog 4
fruity pebbles with fudge

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Mogrow thank you and you are lucky if you need help smoking that let me know lol hows it taste

mr.m

mr.m

Got some pix of the AlienDawg that i grew back a few years ago on my other pc. off to see if i can find them. I still got a few of the beans left in my box i should pop to.
All the girls that i found was big yielding frosty girls that everyone liked. Thanks.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Got some pix of the AlienDawg that i grew back a few years ago on my other pc. off to see if i can find them. I still got a few of the beans left in my box i should pop to.
All the girls that i found was big yielding frosty girls that everyone liked. Thanks.
Hey M! This thread is Alien Genetics strains. Not just Alien hybrids. No CC ADv2.0! Buy some. New beans and show us ur pics!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Mogrow thank you and you are lucky if you need help smoking that let me know lol hows it taste
thanks dali, the taste is getting more complex the more it cures, defintely some efrevesant thing going on during intake, makes sure throat and lips tingley, can't get a good description on exhale cause i'm still going whoa on inhale. flavor and taste are complex to say the least.

mr.m

mr.m

Hey M! This thread is Alien Genetics strains. Not just Alien hybrids. No CC ADv2.0! Buy some. New beans and show us ur pics!

Sorry for the post. The strain i was talking about was not CC's AD tho. it was done before Swerves stuff. It was a reversed Alien Kush cut crossed with Chemdog D from Greg.
I was told that the cut was from Alien Genetics old stock.
But sorry if i offended you or anyone. I was just offering to post a pic. But i guess i will go shop for some seeds...

A

Alien

Supporter
Sorry for the post. The strain i was talking about was not CC's AD tho. it was done before Swerves stuff. It was a reversed Alien Kush cut crossed with Chemdog D from Greg.
I was told that the cut was from Alien Genetics old stock.
But sorry if i offended you or anyone. I was just offering to post a pic. But i guess i will go shop for some seeds...

Yo Mr. M...don't let Rival rub ya the wrong way...he's a good dude. His post might come off a little harsh if ya don't know him. Thanks for chiming in...go ahead and post up some pics...I'd love to see them. I love seeing cannabis flowers no matter who/where they are from.

Cheers and thanks,
A

Latest posts

Top Bottom