Alien Genetics Review

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My review on aliens gear is killa, lemon alien dawg is no joke!! When we burn down with the old timers and we see there face light up :woot: ..like oooh ..what the hell is this .. or .. hoooo my brada dis is some crip shit .. :cigar:. . it must mean something??? Lol.. and the flavors man:hungry: ,tropical blend .. if that type of flavors is your poison... got two phenos that jus puts it down ..my cherry popper pheno and my lilikoi cream cake these girls is goin to be with me forever..so im verry verry satisfied with my alien experience.. and the price was worth it!! In my very honest opinion!! I would have paid more if i had the $ ... no hermies what so ever..jus my experience and my 2 cents...

I would love to try the fruity pebble og but somethings is jus out of reach ..:banghead: . kinda like lookin at a stripper .. look but dont touch ..lol.. bet it smells better to..hahaha..some people jus have all the fun. .. lol..

Thank you obs and alien for putting in the work for us to enjoy!!!very much appreciated .. 1000% satisfied like goo said...

MALAMAA PONO to u all
(( KEO ));)
I think u have more fun on ur island.. I'd very happley trade u places u can have my strains & live in Fresno & I'll take ur strains & live on the island.. U got it way better doggie

waayne

waayne

My 2nd keeper of Lemon Alien Dawg
This is the mango fruit punch pheno
Goo is right on point in his post
The Fruity Pebbles is delicious
and Goo's flavor description is right on point!

Keep up the great work Alien!
IMG 7443

K

keonaona

I think u have more fun on ur island.. I'd very happley trade u places u can have my strains & live in Fresno & I'll take ur strains & live on the island.. U got it way better doggie

Haha so true goo, fresno would eat me alive!! Lol.. but to try that fruity pebbs i think i would give it all up...lol... with strains like that i wouldn't leave the house...lmao... keep it greazzy goo... respect

jlr42024

jlr42024

When are we going to learn that there are natural born haters and no matter what pics we post or how fucking fire we say shit is they will always find something to say its in there genetics like a retardation. I know I'm more then happy with my alien gear and vow to spend more time perfecting my garden rather then trying to fix retards! Just saying lets let it alone already and let these people waste time with other breeders, more alien gear for those who know right?

Torched

Torched

When are we going to learn that there are natural born haters and no matter what pics we post or how fucking fire we say shit is they will always find something to say its in there genetics like a retardation. I know I'm more then happy with my alien gear and vow to spend more time perfecting my garden rather then trying to fix retards! Just saying lets let it alone already and let these people waste time with other breeders, more alien gear for those who know right?

The internet has given John Q Public a microphone and that microphone has voiced much hysteria and disillusion, in my estimation. ANY Tom, Dick, or Harry has access to a vehicle that can dissuade or persuade others and that privilege hasn't gone without abuse.

Alien, borders on being downright altruistic with his insight, gear and assistance.

Why some would choose to diminish that remains unclear to me?

I've done my fair share of Evangelical work purporting Alien's gear, not because of some facile attempt at propitiation, but because his gear is fuckin' fire.

Any questions?

str8med

str8med

The best gift of life is having a choice. If you choose to play a game that you can't win, thats your choice but that choice also does not give you any special right to say someone else is wrong because you choose to believe the hype. Personally, I could careless about someone who labels themselves as KING DICK....so you can continue to keep sucking and paying top dollar to do so. There is no such thing as a hater. That tells more about your state of maturity. How can you desire respect from others based off some nonsense such as this. When it comes to some of these crosses being good smoke, I want attempt to dispute that but I question the reason you say ALL is killer...fire...lol, maybe that $150 you paid makes you feel you purchase top quality...once again, your choice but save this hater talk for the college drop out wanting to rebel against mommy and daddy. I'll give you a hint as to what will happen next.
Two ninjas will jump logics fence and whole him at gun point. All the money and seeds will be stolen. Logic will hold a server fund and all the little kiddys will buy more seeds. Reminds me of Jodi Arais. She also claims ninjas broke in her place. I bet raskal wishes he would have listen but he also said, others were hating on him. This is another example that things are going south. A guy that goes by thaDocta is now selling seeds and making s1s. If some would remember how he trashed seed sellers and how he spoke against people making s1s. Now, he is selling seeds. So, I wonder do you see that everyone has a motive...that includes groupys, dick eaters and ass kissers. Haters? their 52 cards in a deck, which one is yours little ass kissers, liar, thief, coward...or is it egomaniac depressive.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Very good points.

Everyone is saying hating like we hate the dude that bred stuff.

Dont you think its interesting the defensive position people with no invested interest get when people give honest opinions?? Thats not hate, its being truthful and not giving people hype just personal experience and truth.

Some call it hate, but if you do i hope youre getting a check from someone for it... Cause the spin control needs to stop.

Whatever happened to sometimes just coming upon shit in any strain?? Fuck some of you are acting like this guy discovered weed. Give the credit to obs for bringing the beans back, swerve and raskal (even if you dont feel like you should, if raskal never create that initial hype i feel half of you would be saying alien what?)
And LOGIC, cause if this site wasnt here it probably would e entirely different... With this being the first place w all the alien shit (as far as i know w people who actually sold it). If you choose to take it further down the line cool, but there is no reason an honest truthful opinion should be looked at hate just because they didnt have the same outcome as you.

You guys are paying to advertise for someone.... Stop calling people out for bullshit and start gettin on the optimistic train.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Nah pretty sure good weed has been around as long as you have.

That was retarded. No offense.

But you say im hating, and i say youre crazy. Look at it this way, with you saying that, you are essentially saying all the breeders before him bred shit.

So all the guys working landraces, the people that actually found the strain popped that alien used in his crosses, all the people that have been breaking their backs over IBL's, getting you good shit, all never bred good herb.

Who the fuck is hating again?!??!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Shit man im happy as fuck!! Beautiful day and get to shred the gnar, lol.

Im just saying. This is the thread for the discussion at hand, no?

Perfect place to say my opinions on why people are retarded to call it "haters".

;-)

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I appreciate hearing the truth about experiences trust me, there is a lot of build up for alien strains. i also have had nothing but great experiences with alien genetics. Not a sales scheme just my honest experience.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Alien Genetics clone only Fruity Pebbles OG
The nug above came off this girl
View attachment 295330

OOOOOOOoooo my cap'n'crunch berries:eek: ...................the only hate i have for alien is based solely on the fact that i don't ever have enough of his crews strains.........this fpog and that jaleels orchard:wideyed: .....sssssssshhhhhiiiiiiiitttttttttt......This shits straight outta dog town, if yah know what im sayin.~~~~~~~~Take it easy guys

Top Bottom