Alien Genetics Review

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

truth is that any seed you have has the potential to be an underachiever or an overachiever. You can take the best champion stallion and his children have the potential to be champions themselves. It's up to the trainer's to bring out the best in that colt. just because a colt doesn't reach its maximum potential doesn't mean the line is no good. it just has Potential to be great. It's environment will dictate if it can reach that potential or even surpass its potential.

waayne

waayne

Freshly cut Sledgehammer Bubba
Harvest pic <> day 75
IMG 9258

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
The best gift of life is having a choice. If you choose to play a game that you can't win, thats your choice but that choice also does not give you any special right to say someone else is wrong because you choose to believe the hype. Personally, I could careless about someone who labels themselves as KING DICK....so you can continue to keep sucking and paying top dollar to do so. There is no such thing as a hater. That tells more about your state of maturity. How can you desire respect from others based off some nonsense such as this. When it comes to some of these crosses being good smoke, I want attempt to dispute that but I question the reason you say ALL is killer...fire...lol, maybe that $150 you paid makes you feel you purchase top quality...once again, your choice but save this hater talk for the college drop out wanting to rebel against mommy and daddy. I'll give you a hint as to what will happen next.
Two ninjas will jump logics fence and whole him at gun point. All the money and seeds will be stolen. Logic will hold a server fund and all the little kiddys will buy more seeds. Reminds me of Jodi Arais. She also claims ninjas broke in her place. I bet raskal wishes he would have listen but he also said, others were hating on him. This is another example that things are going south. A guy that goes by thaDocta is now selling seeds and making s1s. If some would remember how he trashed seed sellers and how he spoke against people making s1s. Now, he is selling seeds. So, I wonder do you see that everyone has a motive...that includes groupys, dick eaters and ass kissers. Haters? their 52 cards in a deck, which one is yours little ass kissers, liar, thief, coward...or is it egomaniac depressive.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

this shit is sad !!!
indeed but to be entertained by sadness is mad.......im out and hopefully i come back with a review someday if i ever come across some extraterrestrial frijoles.....keep it greezy

K

keonaona

The best gift of life is having a choice. If you choose to play a game that you can't win, thats your choice but that choice also does not give you any special right to say someone else is wrong because you choose to believe the hype. Personally, I could careless about someone who labels themselves as KING DICK....so you can continue to keep sucking and paying top dollar to do so. There is no such thing as a hater. That tells more about your state of maturity. How can you desire respect from others based off some nonsense such as this. When it comes to some of these crosses being good smoke, I want attempt to dispute that but I question the reason you say ALL is killer...fire...lol, maybe that $150 you paid makes you feel you purchase top quality...once again, your choice but save this hater talk for the college drop out wanting to rebel against mommy and daddy. I'll give you a hint as to what will happen next.
Two ninjas will jump logics fence and whole him at gun point. All the money and seeds will be stolen. Logic will hold a server fund and all the little kiddys will buy more seeds. Reminds me of Jodi Arais. She also claims ninjas broke in her place. I bet raskal wishes he would have listen but he also said, others were hating on him. This is another example that things are going south. A guy that goes by thaDocta is now selling seeds and making s1s. If some would remember how he trashed seed sellers and how he spoke against people making s1s. Now, he is selling seeds. So, I wonder do you see that everyone has a motive...that includes groupys, dick eaters and ass kissers. Haters? their 52 cards in a deck, which one is yours little ass kissers, liar, thief, coward...or is it egomaniac depressive.

Wow to wake up in the mornin and feel like this must suck, choices it is your choice .. and who the fuck is calling you names.. ass kissers..dick eaters ..liar theif..coward.. i was one of the ones giving my review so i must be one of them..why dont you post your real handle so i can see who you are..college drop out ..huuh.. you acting like you never passed grade school!! If im a ass kisser you must be a ass wipe.. hit me up in my pm and lets talk shit!! Spit in each others face as much as you want to...i gotta see what this shit is all about!! Ill be waiting you fuckin dick!!

bonkia

bonkia

Fun fun. Lets do this with all respect to the for fathers of cannabis. Without them smuggling seeds in there ass crack across the border. Growin when it could lead to 25 years in prison. Yes without them we wouldn't have most of the strains we have today but, because of them and how lacks things are by comparison we are able to take those genetics fine tune them and bring them to there full potential. Did modern breeders make them better? Yes... Bad breeders make autos and turn it back to hemp. Not the fine turned glory we see now..

southstreets

southstreets

What's sad us there can't be a civil convo on the topic at hand. Pro or against aliens gear. All should respect each others opinions and experiences about the topic at hand... This is the reason why most of the cats that been on the farm from the beginning left. Nobody likes to hear petty bs all day long... I'm not a fan of alien gear myself but to each his pwn that's why they make 101 flavors of ice cream so there's something for EVERYONE! What I may like you may not makes nobody wrong Aslong as where both happy with what were rocking who the F cares right? Anyways... See ya all round

K

keonaona

What's sad us there can't be a civil convo on the topic at hand. Pro or against aliens gear. All should respect each others opinions and experiences about the topic at hand... This is the reason why most of the cats that been on the farm from the beginning left. Nobody likes to hear petty bs all day long... I'm not a fan of alien gear myself but to each his pwn that's why they make 101 flavors of ice cream so there's something for EVERYONE! What I may like you may not makes nobody wrong Aslong as where both happy with what were rocking who the F cares right? Anyways... See ya all round

Damn straight southstreet,to each his own!! But all that name callin bullshit up there ^^^ thats a crock of shit.. if the strains is not up to par ,i get it.. but this continues crap keeps comin up.. hate is hate no matter what way you look at it..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Classic Hater... U must not like it around here 2 bring up Logic.. We're talking about Alien Gear not Logic so if u would like 2 stick around I'd keep Logic's name out ur mouth... Respect his site & voice ur opinion nicely or ur gunna see the hammer..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have much respect 4 this man.. He's not a fan of Alien gear & instead of talkin mega shit he juss moves on & runs other gear.. That's how a real "G" handles bidness.. Much respect big dog

619ster

619ster

I can pretty much gaurantee that if I shared a smoke of my Alien Genetics buds with any of these skeptics without any mention of it being from Alien Genetics, they'd be giving it praise and would want to know what it is and where it came from. I don't even call it Alien Rock Candy when I disperse the meds, it just goes by Candy Tahoe lol. Because that's exactly what it is to me. A super tasty Tahoe OG. Plus Alien Rock Candy just sounds kinda crazy lol. Fact of the matter is, there is FIRE in Alien Genetics!!!! Does it get hyped more than necessary? Maybe so. Is that his fault? No it's the community! He's simply bringing the fire that folks been after who don't have the luxury to get clone-only strains. I've been seed hunting since I started growing because I can buy clone-only buds all day. But I wanted to find my own clone-only quality type shit for myself. Well I've definitely had my share of disappointments with MANY of breeders, but I can say that Alien (among a select few out of the hundreds of hyped breeders) is one that has provided me with pleasing results. And I've only just got started with his gear!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter

First of all I paid way more than $150 a pack for most of mine! :D

Second of all why would you say save it for the college drop outs when you dont even have command over the English language? For example what does "whole him at gun point" mean exactly?

Third of all...whats up TreFarmer?

Top Bottom