Alien Genetics Review

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

C
that just opens the door it takes legitimacy to get them to keep coming back!

Completely agree with you. However, lets use sin citys blue power for example. Sin has been around and has good gear but, didn't have a bunch of fan fair posting pictures of his gear. He is now becoming popular due to recent pictures posted his gear is really cheap $$ wise but the genetics I've seen are fire.

IMO make a picture of a hippie guy in Vegas wth 2 big tittied girls in either side of him. Holdin a prize winning check for his entry of blue power.. Sin wouldn't be able to keep seeds in stock..

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
C

Completely agree with you. However, lets use sin citys blue power for example. Sin has been around and has good gear but, didn't have a bunch of fan fair posting pictures of his gear. He is now becoming popular due to recent pictures posted his gear is really cheap $$ wise but the genetics I've seen are fire.

IMO make a picture of a hippie guy in Vegas wth 2 big tittied girls in either side of him. Holdin a prize winning check for his entry of blue power.. Sin wouldn't be able to keep seeds in stock..

Sounds like a sales pitch...

bonkia

bonkia

So just to be clear are we talking about Alien Genetics gear, or anything with alien tech in the lineage?

Just to be clear. I gave my opinion on alien gear I have most if his line. I love his genetics. I also think he was a great salesmen in his beggining phase of planning of
His breeding company.. I'm not selling anything look at my posts. His pitch matched his gear for sure! All I'm saying is that bottle of sugar daddy is the same thing as molasses...

S

smoketrees

Alien deserves credit for some sick crosses, but its obsoul33t that deserves the praise imo.... Most of aliens releases were barely tested if at all, they are nice gear, but the prices were over the top considering the little amount of real leg work / true breeding /testing / selections. I mean obviously many people felt the prices were justified as they purchased the beans. I just feel alien gets more credit than he truly deserves.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Just to share my experience, I have ran the starfighter, lemon aliendawg,astrodawg, alien grenades, and fruity pebble og. Full rooms of each, and haven't seen any anthers.(see squig and baba people do listen)
I'm not saying other people haven't had any issues but IME alien genetics (not sure about alien tech) are stable and ridiculously chronic.

What he said all the way ^^^^^^^

Mad ups to the Big A for even making any of these dope creations in the first place.

Forever Respect,

~Ex

jlr42024

jlr42024

There's isn't enough that can be said about Alien I'm just hoping all the good guys keep chronicling his work and let the haters subside. To all the people having trouble with alien crosses check your method before saying shit about a breeder or there genetics. Just saying the problems I've seen with most respectable breeders are 99% grower error my problems included, my fault not there's take responsibility even the most season farmer makes mistakes no need to deflect blame.

CageyBee

CageyBee

First off labeling this anything alien tech is a slap in the face of the original creator(not obs...the afghan who farms it in the ghani mts)

2nd, The alien kush strain was used well before alien put it in his crosses(raskal,swerve). No innovation here

3rd, ive grown grenades and lad. Both were very good looking plants with minimal effects, potency. Kinda sad...like a really hot chick with the HIV.....way better to look at than to fuck with

PS - ive seen a bunch of very good growers seeing a lot of tranny action with this gear. That is the #1 cop out for seed vendors....grower error....bunch of bs. Would not breed with it.

Just my .02

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks for the kind words everyone...they are appreciated...but ALL respect and love goes out to my brother Soulie.

Cheers,
A

If I were to buy seeds from you would I get the same beans that a well known farmer would get, or dispensary owner would get , or would I get something else ? What ethics are set and what ethics are told to the consumer.....if you don't mind sharing , soulie sounds like someone who deserves credit that's cool for giving that shout out

str8med

str8med

I still think it's a sales pitch. I'm old enough to know that this is only hype. The same things that are being said now were said before. When Soulie was asked about you @ icmag, he said he did not have any affiliations with you and seed sales. Later, he change that and refuses to answer pms....which is his choice. Most breeders, have different price ranges for products they know to perform. Never, is all the genes the same overrated price. Only time this happens when pollen chunkers make f2s of what is preceived as good genes and offer them at price affordable to all. At times, your post are arrogant and filled with stoner babble. Yet, if someone wants to kiss up to you based off something thats not avaliable, I want trash your low yielding WorldSeeds s1s....yes, I have some of the same phenos Soulie talked about from s1s...I'll put them out to the market at another site @ $50. Maybe then you and some who chooses to make obvious lies will disappear or comeback with another handle. Best of luck on your schemes....sorry bussiness ventures.

Peace.

RED

S

smoketrees

i can say this. i have smoked aliens mother cut of fruity pebbles and that shit is dank as all hell. really fucking good, taste exactly like fruity pebbles cereal with milk. And i saw some Alien Grapevine in mid flower that all smelled incredible, every pheno had a great purp like aroma

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

First off labeling this anything alien tech is a slap in the face of the original creator(not obs...the afghan who farms it in the ghani mts)

2nd, The alien kush strain was used well before alien put it in his crosses(raskal,swerve). No innovation here

3rd, ive grown grenades and lad. Both were very good looking plants with minimal effects, potency. Kinda sad...like a really hot chick with the HIV.....way better to look at than to fuck with

PS - ive seen a bunch of very good growers seeing a lot of tranny action with this gear. That is the #1 cop out for seed vendors....grower error....bunch of bs. Would not breed with it.

Just my .02

Fuck yes.

bonkia

bonkia

Just my .02

In regards to potency ill be getting my favorite phenos tested next week when they are dry.. The tests dont lie. I just know the phenos I had have so much flavor. Huge bag appeal. I don't see it not testing high but, well see.

bonkia

bonkia

In regards to potency ill be getting my favorite phenos tested next week when they are dry.. The tests dont lie. I just know the phenos I had have so much flavor. Huge bag appeal. I don't see it not testing high but, well see.

Ill scann the original test results. So people don't think I'm pumping it up. Everyone I've giving my lad bud to is gaga over it. I live In the ermald triangle I've seen my fair share if bud. As for swerve his 818 headband autoed in me and what didn't auto was a true herm so he can suck deez nuts.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Ill scann the original test results. So people don't think I'm pumping it up. Everyone I've giving my lad bud to is gaga over it. I live In the ermald triangle I've seen my fair share if bud. As for swerve his 818 headband autoed in me and what didn't auto was a true herm so he can suck deez nuts.
So nanners pollinating entire crops arent herms?? Please explain.

I have about 300 PTA hermie beans... Thats no hermie!!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom