Alien Genetics Testimonials

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I have two Different Ewok Phenos...very different from each other...I really like both!

Grapefruit smelling one gets fat buds!
View attachment 251485

this is the Alien leaner, Ewok#2...Monster!...tons of Thric's early on.....and now she's starting to pack weight :)

View attachment 251486
:)
Dam Ken!!! you got some alien beasts! They were so small springtime.Now looky looky.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
f#$%ing Awesome work Medusa ..... Awesome Genetic Alien ..... Damn nice work girl..... I would leave my wife of 24 years and move in now, what do you say .....we can grow together ....lol... seriously thou them plant are beautiful ..... Respect SoSer
Can't she come with ya? Thanks Soserth Obviously I am a very open lady

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am no dummy A, wife could care less about growing thread unless I was growing a vineyard upstairs , now if it was facebook she would be all over my shit but she just thinks its a bunch of pot heads on here bull shitting um.... come to think of it - it is... lol.. off to buy her wine now, unless Medusa want's a room mate..... think i'm heading to the LEGAL liquer store before Medusa turns me into stone....lmao....
Do you know how to kill coyotes? Or you drunk already?Rum and coke is my poison

evu80

evu80

Thc Bay Aliengrape and Kraken , Seven ghost up again too bad Optimus prime went just like that!!! Still Lemon Alien dog up killer plant
hey medusa

how much were the grapevine and optimus were going for

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Dam Ken!!! you got some alien beasts! They were so small springtime.Now looky looky.
:)

I cant wait for next spring! this was just a trial run :)

These flowers are So Damn Pretty I gotta show another!!
ewok #1
RCPrettytop

evu80

evu80

I was hoping for the FPOG when I read the title since I heard tons of good reviews. I was late on the info and there was slim pickings. I ended up getting Seven Ghost instead. I can't believe I just forked out nearly 1000 bucks this week in just seeds alone and I never sprouted one before.

so where does Seven Ghost rank among the following strains

Alien Purple Kush
Lemon Alien Dawg
Alien Grenades
Tres Stardawg

soserthc1

soserthc1

Can't she come with ya? Thanks Soserth Obviously I am a very open lady
Now don't let my mind go there Medusa , good thing I read this in morning not last night , I believe I can talk her into it , she has promised me it as a adventure , but stated we cant know the person , and I believe you qualify ....lol.... pretty long ride thou ... but hey free hair cuts too and the hair stylist are always hot - especially one that grows pot..... like the use of stylist as apposed to hair cutters... lol... your great girl , to funny ..... respect SoSer ps, Heineken and tequila for me

soserthc1

soserthc1

I was hoping for the FPOG when I read the title since I heard tons of good reviews. I was late on the info and there was slim pickings. I ended up getting Seven Ghost instead. I can't believe I just forked out nearly 1000 bucks this week in just seeds alone and I never sprouted one before.

Alien Purple Kush
Lemon Alien Dawg
Alien Grenades
Tres Stardawg
tres stardawg , not a Alien strain but seven ghost can go right in line with the other three and none would disappoint grown correctly , cant go wrong with any , and tres stardawg is awesome also but that's for another thread..... peace soser................most start with a white widow or ak47 so if you never popped a bean before , your starting with a bang bro ,

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Alien Purple Kush
Lemon Alien Dawg
Alien Grenades
Tres Stardawg

Im pretty sure 7 ghosts is on the top of that list

Dude, Alien gear is the best.....And from what I have seen. It is easy to grow.

My 1st thoughts were,
someone who never spouted a seed before might not want to start with $400 packs..
but, when I thought a bit more.....I thought, why not? Great stuff...

Good Luck to you! Take pics and show them here! :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

My 1st thoughts were,
someone who never spouted a seed before might not want to start with $400 packs..

My thoughts too Evu80 is going to get spoiled for his first seeds! What a way to start out!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Alien Purple Kush
Lemon Alien Dawg
Alien Grenades
Tres Stardawg
Well worth it good score these are not femed so you need to sex :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

My 1st thoughts were,

My first thoughts also..... but if you gotta start somewhere might as well start off with some Alien Fire , just be careful and give your plants the attention they need, pointer for you under Alien genetic is his feeding regime I would follow that if I were you... best of luck, love your plants and they will love you back..... Peace SoSer

evu80

evu80

has anyone grown the Alien Purple Kush yet? I'm curious to know if its a big yielder or not. I definitely know I dont have the necessary space to pop everything at once so I have to be selective.

Yeah im a bit crazy for buying these expensive seeds with limited experience in farming and none in propagating them, but whether its good or bad, I've always been the type to run straight off the bat and skip crawling and walking all together.

Top Bottom