**Alien Grenade Wars **

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
This is my most Sweet and Sour Diesel leaning pheno out of 6 females so far, and fits the description of the pheno Alien said to look for. She's at day 41 in this photo. Super vigorous, grows out in every direction, clones super fast. It's like she's on steroids. I have a cut of her that's already bigger than some from the 1st generation.

IMG 3108

Very, very pleased with this gear

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
This is my most Sweet and Sour Diesel leaning pheno out of 6 females so far, and fits the description of the pheno Alien said to look for. She's at day 41 in this photo. Super vigorous, grows out in every direction, clones super fast. It's like she's on steroids. I have a cut of her that's already bigger than some from the 1st generation.

View attachment 252313

Very, very pleased with this gear

lets get some close ups of them girls scrap dank bro straight dank!!

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey PG, here's a couple of the same girl. She's the only one I took some pics of. Sorry, I don't have the best camera for close ups. These don't do her justice. Real nice frost and smells coming off her are sweet, very pungent sour, pinesol, with some fuel. SuperOG hope you don't mind... for hijacking your thread.

Day 48

D
Alien Grenades 1
IMG 3021
IMG 3024

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think the one I posted is the ideal keeper, but it has some of the traits. I'd love to find one with those monster fat colas and those cool looking leaves pointing up in a V. Still got a few more on the way that might put out what daddy wants. They are all pretty damn nice though, just some yield better than others.

As far as phenos so far I got 2 smaller in stature with golf ball sized rock hard crystal coated nugs, one similar but with slightly more elongated bud structure, and then this super sized one. The rest are still developing. Similar smells on all with slight variations. All are stong smelling.

Great female to male ratios so far with the Alien gear. I got only one male out of I think 10 beans popped.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice healthy girlz homie! SICK trich production for day 27!!! Keep doin what youve been doin! Flexin skillz! Them girlz are love you right now! Peace!
Quest

Kepster

Kepster

Damn... started combing thru this thread growing more and more anxious to see what came about that Alien Grenade strain only to be completely let down... what happened to Super OG and his AG grow? I received a few cuts a bit ago, one survived. It's now a mother and I'm attempting to clone them again. Anyone with any input on AG? Pro's/Cons? Do's/Dont's?

I'll gladly start a separate thread once they are reproduced and any experience that anyone may have would be appreciated!

Top Bottom