• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
All this talk of money means nothing to a medical user and grower, apart from pushing said product further out of reach of the patient.

One poll I want to run soon is to see how many actual med users are using the net, as I have noticed a major influx in commy growers across the boards, IE guys growing purly for the buck - The sort of grower that ruins the canna scene.

Happy bidding folks, HEHE > Just make sure you pay what ever your final bid may be, else edelephant will hunt you down.

That would be a cool poll Herb. You can verify med patients to see if there Valid or not with there med/member # @

og dmc

og dmc

I bet zoo's wife had to lock up the keyboard so he wouldnt bid on these.

Memorias

Memorias

man if i had the money my old lady would be the one going crazy betting.

E

edelephant

i never hear commercial growers come on and say how lame it is to grow in a closet , no it's the commercial grower that comes on and offers advice and experience to the smaller grower , helping them through problem after problem.

so next time you run into a big grower say thank you for building this industry into what it is and thanks for the help.

where in the world do you think the money came from to fund prop 215 that started the whole med movement ?

if you took away all the commercial growers there would be a world wide shortage of weed and the prices would skyrocket then lets see how many of these holy roller closet med growers would jump into providing commercially .

big growers don't fuck anything up for the small grower in fact it goes just the opposite in that they relieve pressure from the small fish.
when i have a legal number of plants i am at ease to hear about big cartel gardens in my area getting popped that means i am not even on the radar and i thank them for this safety .

"the realest words i never wrote" - young jeezy :bandit

F

FastForward

This has all been covered before....it's going to be the dead horse that gets flogged....I think when one of raskals The White crosses went up first time. The way I see it, it's like buying a flat screen TV or some new fancy tech. :character0113: If you want the latest, greatest, it's gonna cost you extra to be the first in. Beans/quality genetics is no different imho...it's a fair market and some people have more financial clout than others. However, if you wait a while there will most definitely be affordable, quality genetics that you're after....I just got hold of some raskal beans after months of drooling and wishing I had more cash. The bottom line: it's all good...there's so much goodness, week to week, that there's always something tasty for pretty much all farmers of all tastes...

Good luck Joey...and big props to you for standing up. I hope the aliens take you to a seriously dank dimension :) :very_first_smiley:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I say if ya got the money buy them because if the economy was better they would have been mine for sure .1 nice female is all ya need to make them worth every penny .;)

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

All ya that are haten on the price should just shut ya mouth and stay on da side lines rookies. If your paper aint long enough then you can't play with the big boys. But what's 500 bucks for a pack of beans, that you know you could make your money back plus with ease. And if your a med smoker, there's plenty of other options for medicine. But if you wanna push that lamborghini, you gotta pay da cost.

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Wowza $500, wish I could afford them. Whoever gets them please do a grow thread.

W

wesbrks

good luck everyone,,im out to win.. deep pockets,,bring it on... peace

O

ograskal

Oh shit!..Good luck everyone!...wesbrks dont fuck around...Let the games begin..This one should get interesting...~ogr

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
lol deep pockets :) ... to the haters dont hate the player hate the game... and my fav scared money never made money... good luck to all i will be sittin around here in 3 days and see where its at...

T

the Rock

props to cali connection for putting up the alien dogs as buy it nows at a decent price which gives everyone a chance (just glad i got one of the last couple packs)THANKS again guys

G

Gorrillagrower

:sign0065: 600 bucks now.......WAY to rich for me......Cant wait for the bx of these beans to drop. Any ideas on priceing???????

T

trailmix

:anim_19:Props in advance to the lucky winner! Definetly something special.:anim_19:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Nice action on the Alien....no where near a record yet though and really, cheap IMO....I know alot of ya are on a different budgets but for the price of a couple oz's or 1 light and hood setup ya get something that will rock..

I think Venomberry from Dutch Flowers hit around $1600 for 10 back in the day...so get to biddin..

Big up Soul!!!

Tex

R

rome

man if i had the cash i would defiently be bidding on these beauties!! Props to obsoul33t for making this beautiful strain available here on thcbay! who ever wins this auction im sure will be getting their moneys worth with this rare strain! I hope the winner will be making a grow log so we can all drool over the progress!!

W

wesbrks

$ 650..thats an insult.. lets up it a little... these babies will by my outdoor pride and joy.. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom