Alien Kush up for auction

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Krip Keeper

i have 5 venomberry f1's i'll sell ya for 500$. lmao... just kidding.. they arent for sale. but man o man these beans are getting up there. btw... the venoms were a gift. just shows ya how things really work out there. good luck on whoever's getting them. they should make a proud owner for sure. That alein father must throw out some snow crossed up with that purp kush. but arent they going to be released in volume in a few months? Damn, i just keep scratching my head on this one... no disrespect to the breeder or to this site for real. K+ really... just i am beside myself here. one love, K_K

P

phoenix

i feel sorry for anybody that thinks 10 beans is the worthy recipient of a 700$ plus price tag.
i hope they sprout wings and fly for ya at that price.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lol, well than boys, must be nice, you guys are about 100 dollars away from what I have to live on every month.

BombBP

BombBP

i have 5 venomberry f1's i'll sell ya for 500$. lmao... just kidding.. they arent for sale. but man o man these beans are getting up there. btw... the venoms were a gift. just shows ya how things really work out there. good luck on whoever's getting them. they should make a proud owner for sure. That alein father must throw out some snow crossed up with that purp kush. but arent they going to be released in volume in a few months? Damn, i just keep scratching my head on this one... no disrespect to the breeder or to this site for real. K+ really... just i am beside myself here. one love, K_K
Same here. I've never seen beans so pricey. Good luck to whomever receives them.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Fellas, it's an auction and the price reflects basic economics: supply and demand. Everyone has seen the pics and they are unbelievable. If you crop and have the money more power to you! Got a trust fund and spend it on everything you ever wanted? I've no problem with that either. I'd love to have these beans and if I was in a better location where I could turn over the crop to dispensaries or buyers with the highest expectations that high bid would be mine.

I've been around numerous auction sites where a particular pack of beans or strain gets enough attention to reach numbers higher than these.

Bottom line, if you didn't bid or have been outbid and have something to say about the price keep it to yourself. It's rude to the people who are bidding on these and goes against the good nature principles of this community. These will be coming around in the spring and you'll have a chance too. Obviously (with the BIN's of Alien Dog) obsoul33t is bringing numbers to the farm, this is first seeds of his to make it here for sale. Give the guy a chance to actualize the plan, ok?!?!

BTW, if you think you can do it better/faster, get on it yesterday and stop whining.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Like I said one nice female is all it takes and they are paid for many times over .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom