Alien Kush

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

..." its the regimen bro! " no doubt True G ya gots a follower im taking notes you put out some of the best threads bro !!!have a good one !

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Damn grit, that is some frosty gear! Is the alien's cherryish smell coming thru at all? I imagine a cherry/kush taste/smell combo would be friggen yummy.

true grit

true grit

..." its the regimen bro! " no doubt True G ya gots a follower im taking notes you put out some of the best threads bro !!!have a good one !

LOL shit bro you got me on that connie to begin with! thanks tho man- its the pk blasts!!

Gritty ur sucha stud!

Nah you da man broseph- how that sovran work out for ya? havent got to shout at ya in a hot min- sure you a busy mofo!!!

Damn grit, that is some frosty gear! Is the alien's cherryish smell coming thru at all? I imagine a cherry/kush taste/smell combo would be friggen yummy.

thanks broseph, and yeah the p2 is hella growin on me and yes it does have a slight cherryish- WAY fruity smell to her. So i can only imagine the smoke is gonna be stellar. The other one is just kushy no fruity...mad chunk in the last few days, i'll keep ya posted on smoke!

JAWS

JAWS

hello GRIT:smoke
your making me jumping and i just got heads above soil on 5 babies, ok so i have a Question what makes up these ALIEN KUSH's???.....i think it's time i found out seeing's im runing them..
FN sweet bro:muscle

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Damn Grit.. 6-7 wkers sound nice!! Do you know how long the LVPK goes for?

D

dusty

Lettin the ones that look done at 42-49 go to 56 is always the winning move!

true grit

true grit

hello GRIT:smoke
your making me jumping and i just got heads above soil on 5 babies, ok so i have a Question what makes up these ALIEN KUSH's???.....i think it's time i found out seeing's im runing them..
FN sweet bro:muscle

Glad you are stoked, cuz ya should be! Ha. These just keep stacking on the weight now (mostly in crystals!)...make up is LVPK x Alien Tech male (closest evidentally to OBS original alien tech dom)...

Damn Grit.. 6-7 wkers sound nice!! Do you know how long the LVPK goes for?

Think its an 8-8.5 no? I'm letting these go the full the 8wks, but at 7 they are plenty fine for hashin out or making oil. One obstacle next year will be a legit room for a company solely for hash/oil production, so if shes ready to oil up at 7 im sold! For buds im letting it go a bit longer...

Lettin the ones that look done at 42-49 go to 56 is always the winning move!

As always you are spot on my friend. pushing the trichs til monday and comin down at 8wks...

JAWS

JAWS

hello GRIT:joint:
now im truely stoked i knew it had kush in it and i was thinking along the lines of the usual kushs, so im very happy to hear and to have something with the LAS VEGAS PURPLE KUSH in the mix.....8-9 weeks is right in my sweeet spot...
thanks bro:muscle

true grit

true grit

Hell ya broseph! Mad kushiness in these bizzles...the p2 to me looks a lot like obs alien kush and seriously smells and looks like a pure kush. wondering if its a landrace/alien tech leaner.

The other is just fruity kushy- you gonna love it!

Ill see if i can dig up a pic of Obsul's Alien Kush for comparison...

JAWS

JAWS

hello GRIT:emo:emo
ahh so were talking about the PUR and not the PURPLE hummm even better me thinks....ya man put some pics up if ya can find umm...

having a problem keeping my raskal og and my alien's info seperated:joint::joint:..
thanks bro:emo

Illmind

Illmind

What up grit? You wanna see OBS' akush go to the strain guide and type alien kush. U probably already know just letting you know if you don't.

true grit

true grit

hello GRIT:emo:emo
ahh so were talking about the PUR and not the PURPLE hummm even better me thinks....ya man put some pics up if ya can find umm...

having a problem keeping my raskal og and my alien's info seperated:joint::joint:..
thanks bro:emo

Damn think im confusing things..lol. THe make up is for sure Las Vegas Purple Kush x alien tech male. I've just found from hella seed popping with heavy ass kushes and running a few pure kush crosses- occasionally you get a hella kushy low yielding pure kush phenos. like more earthy and kushy than bubbas or mk's. not sure, just real close in smell to what ive found in some pure kushs. So think i just found a random pheno (p1) that smells more earthy kushy than the LVPK leaner which is much better yield and smell. I just like my kushy goodness..

What up grit? You wanna see OBS' akush go to the strain guide and type alien kush. U probably already know just letting you know if you don't.

sweet yeah ill dig through and find some shots...

D

dusty

Seems like if you're making oil you'd want the most mature resin possible to get the highest yield?

true grit

true grit

Seems like if you're making oil you'd want the most mature resin possible to get the highest yield?

Not necessarily. The timing will have a lot to do with the actual quality and content of the THC involved. When most people harvest with ambers you already have a lot of thc degradation. For the oil we are looking for a higher thc content than cbd's, and peak harvest for THC content is earlier than most take it. All large batches will get tested for sure so answers as to when to harvest will be there.

Now on weight and size of trichomes- though dependent on strain, its more dependent on abiotic stresses to plant that affect resin production. Once we find a plant that yields well on a normal scale and with the thc content desired, we can then start fucking up the abiotic stresses to create shorter, fatter, heavier resin heads. Gonna be a lot of trial and error, but i may be going that direction instead of just buds. Start trying to actually refine, test and make a more effective vaped medicine. Thats why im thinkin the key is too find one that is damn near peak triched out by 7-8wks then its easy to tinker. I want one i can take by 7 and pull 6-7 runs a years strictly for oil production.....now that pdawg don't have the trichs yet- but damn its early as shit too...

true grit

true grit

And here are the final shots around 8wks....

P1 first- kushy kushy smelling nugs. yield may be decent- UBER triched out.

DSCN1911
DSCN1912
DSCN1913
DSCN1914
DSCN1915
true grit

true grit

and heres p2. very fruity kushy smelling for sure. nice chunky nugs up top but very leafy.

DSCN1904
DSCN1905
DSCN1908
DSCN1909
O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin stellar homie, beautiful job.. keep up the good work homie.

JAWS

JAWS

hey GRIT:confused0054:
super nice bro and im loving the words on P2 but i think im gonna be looking for P1, all take trich's over fruity in this round for sure.....

hoping to find some fire og from the raskals and do a merge of the two 4sure......

FUCK im stoked big time now, between YOU and ENT and SMF im in really good hands and should be able to make the most out of this steller line up..
AWESOME:bong2:

S

Spindlebean

Pot that wont let you down.

Hey - These are some of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen. Whats your secret.

Top Bottom