Alien Kush

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chranotik

right on grit those babies are look extremely greasy and frosty, bet it will be some supa dank smoke. happy trimming!

true grit

true grit

fell in love...here are final chop shots from the keeper gal...

DSCN1920
DSCN1923
DSCN1928
DSCN1930
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I can see why you fell in love with that pheno... She's a beauty! Congrats on yet another amazing harvest true grit! :rock

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dude thats one sick looking bitch u got there, excellent find bro, that bitch is frostier than all hell making my mouth water, how dose she produce, and what is the smoke like?, good job on the grow keep up the good work and stay safe..........GM

Illmind

Illmind

Damn that looks a lot like lvpk. Impressive man, that looks like something that will be around for a long time to come. Congrats on the find man. Just wondering are those raskals f2s? Or the origninal outcross of lvpk to atech? Once again damn!!!! Shit glows in the dark.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thats looks like the alien in the strain guide i think. great job man, good score on a killer pheno ~SMF~

true grit

true grit

I can see why you fell in love with that pheno... She's a beauty! Congrats on yet another amazing harvest true grit! :rock

thanks bro! no doubt she is gonna be fun for sure...

Dude thats one sick looking bitch u got there, excellent find bro, that bitch is frostier than all hell making my mouth water, how dose she produce, and what is the smoke like?, good job on the grow keep up the good work and stay safe..........GM

Thanks bro, she was a freak from the get go. this is the first run and she is hanging still, but even hanging the nugs are rock hard like shooters marbles...thinking yield won't be too bad- ive had worse from kushes lol. Smoke should be dank, kinda starting to smell like piss pk smell. thought a cat peed somewhere..lol. I'll keep ya posted when once i get her dried and smoked up. shes momm'n up now fa sho tho...

Damn that looks a lot like lvpk. Impressive man, that looks like something that will be around for a long time to come. Congrats on the find man. Just wondering are those raskals f2s? Or the origninal outcross of lvpk to atech? Once again damn!!!! Shit glows in the dark.

thanks homie- and no doubt these were Raskals Alien Kush f2's. that homie just always kills it with his ish!

thats looks like the alien in the strain guide i think. great job man, good score on a killer pheno ~SMF~

Yeah man that was my thought too- ill post a good side shot but it does look a lot like obs alien kush but this one is more pissy kushy smelling than sweet for sure...

DSCN1916
JAWS

JAWS

damn GRIT:joint:
your keeping me highly stoked on this strain i have 9going and i hope i get one just like that one, going to set aside a date night between the ALIEN and my ROSE it should turn some heads for sure...
very nice:smoke

S

slimjoint

very nicegrow tg. that looks amazing, im curious how potent it is. can you describe the kushy smell? is like bubba-ish?

true grit

true grit

nice find there TG nice for sure id puff on that lol!!!

For sure! The leafy pheno is now gone, and the keeper is mommin the f up! Looks like yield will only be 2-2.5 per, but there wasnt any training or screening on these gals and i left the larf (good 6oz of trim each) for BHO. Next run she'll get done right!

damn GRIT:joint:
your keeping me highly stoked on this strain i have 9going and i hope i get one just like that one, going to set aside a date night between the ALIEN and my ROSE it should turn some heads for sure...
very nice:smoke

LOL hell yeah, and she started to slightly purp at the end and temps were in the 70's constant- with teh rose she'll be looking deadly. Have to say, this is one plant i would continually go into the room to look at...

very nicegrow tg. that looks amazing, im curious how potent it is. can you describe the kushy smell? is like bubba-ish?

Not sure on potency yet, haven't smoked any, lettin her get a good cure...on the smell- not like bubba (earthy/choco), not like OG (lemony/fuely)- when i smell a kush that kushy and not leaning- i tend to pick out a smell. not sure how to describe, guess it could be kinda earthy but even "fresh" would be a adjective....yeah i guess fresh sorta earthy kush smell. Only found this smell in pure kush leaning crosses from homies in socal.

nice buds TG

nice looking plants man...

-nugzz

gracias homies!

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro, both came out decent and frosty as shit. The smoke was nice, somewhat kushy and relaxing but even with a long cure the smell/taste did not carry over in teh pheno i wanted to keep. The bushier plant had a nice sweet taste to it, but nothing phenomenal and the other had just a clean kushy taste with nothin overpowering. Quick plants, frosty and made some real nice kushy BHO though!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom