Alien Landing Zone!!!

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I think regardless of any restrictions put out there by anyone, Rez would have gotten his hands on the chems and used them for his purposes. Look at what he said about Dj's Blueberry, said he wouldnt use it, and few months later there is Sourblueberry on his upcoming list.
That's his karma and the way he rolls.

S

Swerve

true that jj... rez never once got permission. shit i remember sittin on my couch with chem and ogp talking about how rez should go buy chem a fucking rolex as he took the cuts and worked with them when chem never said he could. and was stabbing himin the back.. ahh good ol rezpouchie

W

wantaknow

absolutely awsome ,yet another one for the wish list

you know,i dont care what you used to make it ,if i could afford that stuff,i would by it ,just because of the picture,and would not care if it came from bag seed ,

S

ssuuee

Hi Swerve,

Incredible genetics you've created. Thank you. What planet/ galaxy did this strain come from? I think this pretty much disproves Darwins theory of evolution...Do you agree?

Best wishes

G

Gorrillagrower

:spacecraft: Obsoul33t......... So are we still lookin at mid April for the Alien Kush ???? Dude that shit looks SOOOOO F*#KN bomb. :mad0233: I can hardley wait. Guess Im gonna have to though. Any plans to cross the Alien to the White or vise versa?? Inquireing minds need to know...

G

Gorrillagrower

Nice brother...... Just so you know .... your work is GREATLY appreciated. Keep it up

darksideX

darksideX

was planning on throwing in a white when i do the alien kush run for testing purpose

time table is still up in the air but i am working on these currently
ouhh yeah..:bow,i would love it:inlove
thanx ur work obs,it'z just..:anim_19:!!!!

G

GDK

DAYUMMM!!!! Soul you gots tha shit right there... Being a new member i definately found the future place for coppin beans....well actually...when i get my hands on some of them AT hybrids the chase is over i think. This looks like it cant get no better. Now im just wondering if youll work the pure AT line? Oh yea and which would be the better yielding variety..the ADog og the Akush? Guess the D would add some weight..
Anyways...mucho respect Soul...i cant wait to the release hits the bay.

Stay Safe

I

irie

Hey Obs, what's up?? I have four females of the alien tech crosses that Revo gave me. One each of the sister, d, cheese and lvkp crosses. Hoping that there's a nice keeper that turns up.

I can attest to your statements in the first post too. Chem is a great dude; when I was out in the Valley for about five years it was when the D first popped up. I remember getting my first bag of it and hearing the whole "chem legend" from my buddy. Ever since then I've been in love with the family of genetics. I'm happy he put his genetics in the hands of some worthwhile breeders to be shared.

I was wondering if you had any plans to do any work with bubblechem? Nobody really mentions it but I always thought it had a great, unique flavor.

saldiado

saldiado

yea that alien kush is out there, i am real curious as to what the flavor is like. from a glance everythings looking real good

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
i just bought mines today. also alien kush looks like some sort of bubs

H

Hazeseeker

14712d1230940663-alien-kush-alien-kush-3.1.jpg

OMG^^, wouldn't mind a piece of that pie^^, that's some killer stuff

peace

G

GDK

I see the Knuckles and the Formaggio is up now...please tell me the kush and the dog didnt go up yet...

Stay Safe

M

Mr Green

there was no kush at all going up and all the dogs that where listed are gone..

K

kill-9

Will you ever be doing a run for alien technology seeds? The original of what you're using to make these wonderful crosses? Or is it clone-only? I have no idea about it.

It looks alot like deep chunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom