(ALIEN og and DAWG) testers for CROM

• Thread starter freegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
ok so I got 15 testers from CROM 5 AD f3s and 10 Aog x AD f2s so far I got 7 males 5 females 2 still waiting to show so here they are

Aliendawg f3 # 2
AD_f3s_2.jpg

AD_21.jpg

AD f3 # 5

AD_5.jpg

AD_5_2_.jpg

Aog x AD f2 # 2

Aog_X_AD_f2_2.jpg

Aog_x_AD_f2_2_2_.jpg

Aog x AD # 3

Aog_x_AD_3.jpg

Aog_x_AD_3_2_.jpg

Aog # 5

Aog_x_AD_5.jpg

Aog_x_ad_5_2_.jpg

Aog # 6

Aog_x_AD_6.jpg

Aog_X_AD_6.jpg

Aog # 7

Aog_x_AD_7.jpg

Aog_x_AD_7_2_.jpg

ok thats it for now thanks Crom .......much love everyone:bow

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cant wait for the show to begin.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That's what's up freegrow! Thanks for posting this thread! It's easier for me to follow lol, stoners. lol Did you top at a certain node? How far are they from seed? What kinda smells are you getting from the stem rubs? I bet that Alien OG x Aliendawg will be a dank stinker! How's the vigor? Looking good though. How are they with nutes? Thanks again homie!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's up Twist, winta? Good seeing you around!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a great start, bro! When did u transplant them? They r gonna love them new shoes. That Alien OG x AlienDawg should be very interesting. Keep up the good job. Have u been feeding them CalMag?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
cant wait for the show to begin.

m e too thank for stopin by

lookin good so far!

thanks winta ....come back and see me bro

off to a good start i hope those other two are females. is this your first time growing alien og or dawg?peace

thanks much love ......nope first time wanted it sense I saw it Crom took care of that

That's what's up freegrow! Thanks for posting this thread! It's easier for me to follow lol, stoners. lol Did you top at a certain node? How far are they from seed? What kinda smells are you getting from the stem rubs? I bet that Alien OG x Aliendawg will be a dank stinker! How's the vigor? Looking good though. How are they with nutes? Thanks again homie!

Cheers,
Crom
yes me too ..........toped at 3rd set of true leaves ....from seed its 52 or 53 (ISO sorry) days ........cat piss fule .......hope it isnt worse than this chimical romance holy shit cant quite contain it got to get stronger fan and filter after this harvest plant some gardienas around the house or sompin
average vigor steady growth ...kinda heavy eaters so far hence the light mag. def thank you brother

Off to a great start, bro! When did u transplant them? They r gonna love them new shoes. That Alien OG x AlienDawg should be very interesting. Keep up the good job. Have u been feeding them CalMag?

thanks like 4 hours before pics ...............check on the cal/mag just heavy eaters thanks for stoping in

K

kes5480

Looks phucking awesome bro...keep it up
im subbed my friend
peace
Kes

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks phucking awesome bro...keep it up
im subbed my friend
peace
Kes

cant wait to see flowers on them but this is my ho ho harvest chemical romance and super silver haze

100E0186_1280x963_.jpg

100E0180_1280x963_.jpg

100_0301_1280x960_.jpg

enjoy I know I will :icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

SSH
100_0311_1280x960_.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....mmmm spicy

100_0313_1280x960_.jpg

much love farmers marry christmas:bow

K

kes5480

wow.....i need to get me some SSH

thanks for those nice pics.
Kes

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
wow.....i need to get me some SSH

thanks for those nice pics.
Kes

shes a high matinance lady as you can see by the leaves .... but very exotic smells and flavors spicy hazy musk to honey sweet smells dont have time to dial her in right now but I will in the future

thank you :bow:bow

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
sex is in

7 females 8 males .............my buddy growster has one of the fem. so Im gonna put my 6 in 5 gallon buckets and run just them ( well their might be a finishing up SSH in their but it will all be devoted to the aliens ) dont know might veg them 2 more weeks ? will have pics up Sat. peace farmers

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah lookin awesome can't wait to see ya kill croms gear rock it out bro!

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
lovin it bro cant wait either ......thanks for stopin by

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Bring the fire Free! Hell yeah! More veg, more bud. The studs sister, my #1 pheno, has maybe an 8" stretch in the 3 weeks after flip. My Alien OG#3 barely stretches, more of a girth it gets, like Alien Kush. The Alien OG#2 is the keeper pheno with extreme lemon hairspray funk! Yummy stuff! Here's a shot of the oil I made with it, and the fresh buds to make it!

Looking forward to seeing the buds! Lovin these tester threads!

Thanks for the interest Sticky!

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 2716
IMG 2167
IMG 2156
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hay Crom my ISO is green (dark green ) I am using 91 % shake for 30 seconds and pour through a 220 mc silk screen in to a pyrex pan dry with a hair dryer on cool setting..........my question is the color of yours is like honey and others I have seen on here am I doing something wrong ? SSH and CR are alittle bit different but dark green is this relative to strain or is it that you use butane? thanks

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I would go for BHO instead freegrow, much better all around! Let the ISO evaporate and then scrape it up, probably won't be green. The iso strips waxes and other things from the plant matter, this is your green color. BHO has better flavor and potency IME best of luck with your oil!

Cheers,
Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom