• Thread starter freegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
sweet gear brother....day 37

very dank very top shelf beans crom this is the most stacked gear I have worked with so far look how thight the node spacings are man oh man cant wait till week 9 very nice work master Obi :fighting0003:
100_0680_1280x960_.jpg

100_0679_1280x960_.jpg

100_0677_1280x960_.jpg

stacked just foo fucking stacked

100_0674_1280x960_.jpg

and frosty

100_0676_1280x960_.jpg

100_0675_1280x960_.jpg

woooooo hoooooo gonna be foo fried in afew weeks thanks Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hell yeah bro! Looking good. I'm glad you are enjoying the gear. Still smelling the same? All the same smell?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
some subtle differances

Hell yeah bro! Looking good. I'm glad you are enjoying the gear. Still smelling the same? All the same smell?

some (sorry not to srue the numbers) smell like lemon furniture polish
and the rest like lemonheads (overly sweet lemons) super stoked to taste them and feel them and then theirs Aog # 6 the cherry plastic one it started leaning to a cherry grape with even lighter plastic overtones sorry to ramble but I love the smells and taste discovery almost as much as smoking ...........peace and love farmers :party0044:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
No stress free! This is YOUR thread by all means ramble on and on! I'm trying to imagine the smells and phenos too lol. Looks like you'll have a nice keeper with that cherry grape plastic pheno! Sometimes the Chemdog smells a bit fruity early on, then switches over nicely in the final weeks. Almost a baby powder smell from the Chemdog D grandmother. Anyone else come up with a good description for the Chemdog D flavor/smell other then "chem"? I love the Chemdog D bud structure too! Solid pointy greasy stinky dank spears in a triangle type shape that purple in the leaves and tips given the right conditions. Beautiful plant really, love the branch structure too! Enjoy those ladies and keep the pics/rammbling coming! Look forward to the next update!

Cheers,
Crom

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn bro, those shots of the stackin' look amazing. She seems to be settin up for a HUGE cola explosion! Thats so amazing to see early in flower, lets you know your in for a treat : )

Damn Crom, nice work on the beans. Didn't know you were doin crosses and havin testers! Good shit homie, your work speaks for itself!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks so much OGplatinum! The testing is going well thus far ;) Aliendawg stud+brothel of sexy ladies= dank. Hit a few ladies actually:
  • Super Lemon Haze
  • SSSDH
  • Trainwreck
  • (SLH x SSSDH)
  • Alien OG (Alien Kush pheno and an excellent 50/50 pheno)
  • '91Chemdawg
  • Aliendawg F3s

I look to cross a few others, and really dig my heels into some proper selections with the stand outs of the testing. I have a certain love for Aliendawg that needs taming lol Love what the male passes as well!

This Alien OG x Aliendawg F2 cross will show some love to Free with lots of greasy resin and a fairly good buzz. I would test the lemon flavored phenos if lemon is your thing, but myself I would look for the Alien phenos. With 50% of the genetics being Alien Technology, 25% Tahoe OG, and 25% Chemdog D it's hard to go wrong! That cherry grape plastic pheno is probably a keeper that I would grow out different ways till you get the yield you are looking for. She may not like to be topped, and just left to her buisness, or she might want to be trained? Only experimentation and a few runs will tell you if she's a true keeper! Best of luck with the hunt freegrow! Thanks again for testing homie!

Cheers,
Crom

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
yes

thanks OG for stopin by and thanks for info Crom love this run you might have created a monster an alien monster
Alien.jpg
wheres my pipe!!
I just got this new dobber want to try it out .........

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Oh freegrow your a silly one lol alien monsters sound fun lol

pura

pura

Great job freegrow i have to admit Crom has some pretty sik stuff!

I have 3 phenos of his Chemdog 91 x aliendawg's almost at two weeks in flower and they are looking all uniform and getting stinky!

keep us updated bro!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks for stopping in the thread pura! Good to see ya around the Farm! :passingjoint:

Crom

pura

pura

Thanks for stopping in the thread pura! Good to see ya around the Farm! :passingjoint:

Crom

Thanks brotha, it's been hell over here you know what's been going on. we need to find some time to get together one of these days and have a sit down...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks so much OGplatinum! The testing is going well thus far ;) Aliendawg stud+brothel of sexy ladies= dank. Hit a few ladies actually:

• [*]Super Lemon Haze
  • SSSDH
  • Trainwreck
  • (SLH x SSSDH)
    [*]Alien OG (Alien Kush pheno and an excellent 50/50 pheno)
  • '91Chemdawg
    [*]Aliendawg F3s

I look to cross a few others, and really dig my heels into some proper selections with the stand outs of the testing. I have a certain love for Aliendawg that needs taming lol Love what the male passes as well!

This Alien OG x Aliendawg F2 cross will show some love to Free with lots of greasy resin and a fairly good buzz. I would test the lemon flavored phenos if lemon is your thing, but myself I would look for the Alien phenos. With 50% of the genetics being Alien Technology, 25% Tahoe OG, and 25% Chemdog D it's hard to go wrong! That cherry grape plastic pheno is probably a keeper that I would grow out different ways till you get the yield you are looking for. She may not like to be topped, and just left to her buisness, or she might want to be trained? Only experimentation and a few runs will tell you if she's a true keeper! Best of luck with the hunt freegrow! Thanks again for testing homie!

Cheers,
Crom

Damn Crom, all those crosses sound super sick! The super lemon/Alien dawg and the alien og/alien dawg sound so fucking amazing!

If you need anymore homies to do some small scale testing I'd be down! Could throw some outdoor or indoor this comin year. Love your genetics, followed your Alien OG outdoor thread and it was KILL. :sun

Keep comin with the fire Crom, and i'll keep takin notes!

Sorry for the quick hijack Free, good shit and i'll be watching this thread!

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job freegrow i have to admit Crom has some pretty sik stuff!

I have 3 phenos of his Chemdog 91 x aliendawg's almost at two weeks in flower and they are looking all uniform and getting stinky!

keep us updated bro!

thanks pura ....for real gear

Sorry for the quick hijack Free, good shit and i'll be watching this thread!

nothing but love OG ........yall come back now ya hear:bong2:

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
wow

100_0731_960x720_.jpg

mmm....mmm.....mmuuuuum
topshelf gear can you say beast mode

100_0728_960x720_.jpg

100_0727_960x720_.jpg

100_0730_960x720_.jpg

100_0729_960x720_.jpg

100_0732_960x720_.jpg

100_0734_960x720_.jpg

sorry for the crap pics was in a hurry .......I will get better pics soon
and no I dont run Co2

T

TreFarmer

CANNOBI REPRESENT!!
Freegrow... change yer name!! DUNRITE

Crom...
so far... 3/4 Chemdog D x and 1/2 Lemon x and 1/2 Alien OG x and still early!!
Respect Dawgg!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Good lookin homie! I love it when plants grow like that, exactly what Im trying to get for my next sog setup. If I can ever get into a spot thats legit or get outta this one alive that is...AlienDawg seems to have a good SOG structure if you train her right, those plants look small bud all nugget!

Amazing work bro!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Damn Free those blew up on you for damn sure! Gotta love that Chemdog D bud structure! What day are they on now? They are looking proper that's for sure! Enjoy that bro lol Happy Valentines Day muah lmao :passingjoint: How is the cherry plastic pheno yielding?

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
CANNOBI REPRESENT!!
Crom...
so far... 3/4 Chemdog D x and 1/2 Lemon x and 1/2 Alien OG x and still early!!
Respect Dawgg!!

Are those your germ ratios? f/m ratio? Thanks for the kind words bro!

Good lookin homie! I love it when plants grow like that, exactly what Im trying to get for my next sog setup. If I can ever get into a spot thats legit or get outta this one alive that is...AlienDawg seems to have a good SOG structure if you train her right, those plants look small bud all nugget!

Amazing work bro!

You'd love the Aliendawg! It's stretch is very minimal and loves to grow massive colas indoors and out!

IMG 3722
IMG 0784
IMG 0786
winta

winta

that girl is beastin freegrow thanx for sharing! u got some ill beans from the looks of things crom! great job bro!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks homie! I appreciate it man. I'll probably be pushin some testers to some interested Farmers in the near future.:thinking

Cheers,
Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom