(ALIEN og and DAWG) testers for CROM

• Thread starter freegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Isn't it sic how much weight went on to those small plants! When I first saw the flip size I was thinking "I would veg a bit longer to get those mini baseball bats"! Though wow they sure did fill out for him! With the size of the colas, and the knowledge of the parents, man o man that must have been a nice kick in the pantaloons to smoke! The oil from it must be nuts! The Aliendawg oil alone is nuts! As well as Alien OG erl! Credit goes to Freegrow for his asskickin attitude! lol Wonder how long the bud lasted him anyway? Probably gone by now I'd think.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Do these look anything like the AD that you guys are growing?

outwest

AD1 sf
AD2 sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
She's leafy as hell inside, gonna thin her out big time.

outwest

sox

sox

Here is a little Alien X Tahoe that my friend left at my house the other day.
They dont look that much alike actually. lol, its hard to tell, the one that was left has some fucked up leaves...

2012 05 30 07 03 20 308
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks, Sox. Definitely not alike.

outwest

215 User

215 User

Helluva job freegrow.....
Late to the function as usual but boy am I glad to get a pack of "Alien Reunion".
Crom killed that hybrid & to top it off it's 50% Alien Tech. Freegrow, I know you haven't been the same since! Alien OG alone tested at 28.10% THC......

Real Motivation for Future Medication

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Helluva job freegrow.....
Late to the function as usual but boy am I glad to get a pack of "Alien Reunion".
Crom killed that hybrid & to top it off it's 50% Alien Tech. Freegrow, I know you haven't been the same since! Alien OG alone tested at 28.10% THC......

Real Motivation for Future Medication

sorry people have been out of the loop for awhile the nutes were lucas 6/9 plus iguana juce grow/bloom and floraliciouc grow/bloom and cal/mag plus

again sorry for the laps

Latest posts

Top Bottom