Alien og kush

• Thread starter sincethe80s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i think the larry stretched a little too much on the rockwool side. i turned the galaxy ballast up to turbo charged and i dont see any difference.

DSCN1626
DSCN1627
DSCN1628
DSCN1629
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I just dimmed one side down to 600 and I can tell. It does work turnin it back up to supercharg

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i think these larrys got too tall....:sweating
day 20 and there is only one foot left between the canopy and the hood. now what do i do?

DSCN1632
DSCN1633
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'd hope they are almost done stretching. You might be fine. I've hooked my hood right to the "v" shaped hook to get more head room for stretchers, no "s" hook, no pulley just tent pole. I usually use a trellis to keep that problem from happening. Good luck homie!

Cheers,
Crom

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i got the v shaped hook ziptied to the pole right now. i think im going to to take the v-hook out and just ziptie the hood directly to the pole using the holes for the v hook. that will give me 3". i also just put the trellis up and bend down the tallest branches. i just hope they are done stretching

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Talk about taking action lol! That was 15 minutes lol! Every inch counts when your in tents! Just watch out for the heat above the hood. Vented so you shouldn't have an issue, but just in case. You could also put those heat blanket things on them to shield the tent, if it gets too hot. Again best of luck!

Cheers,
Crom

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

I just touched the top of the hood and they are not even hot. Imma zip the hoods up to the pole tomorow. That should give me 15" I hope

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looks nice bro looking really good but I wanna ask why only 55 days????do u phosphload or something? I cant really see these being done at 55 days these are more like 65 70 days type of stuff.....Still looks nice just wanna know ur secret behind taking them at 55 days....U say they don't give much I think them extra two weeks would do them justice.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Looks nice bro looking really good but I wanna ask why only 55 days????do u phosphload or something? I cant really see these being done at 55 days these are more like 65 70 days type of stuff.....Still looks nice just wanna know ur secret behind taking them at 55 days....U say they don't give much I think them extra two weeks would do them justice.

My guess is he counts from the end of stretch. Week 3/day 22 is in theory Week 1/day 1. So day 40 would be day 61/week 8. Making 55 days from stretch, 10 weeks from flip. Just my guess. lol:cool0041:

Rushoe

Rushoe

My guess is he counts from the end of stretch. Week 3/day 22 is in theory Week 1/day 1. So day 40 would be day 61/week 8. Making 55 days from stretch, 10 weeks from flip. Just my guess. lol:cool0041:

I would sure hope so lol...

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice look'n plants bro! Gives me something to look forward to, i've got some Alien OG a week into flower along with Tahoe OG, Sour Aliens, Alien Bubba and Chemdog #4 OG. PeAcE

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice look'n plants bro! Gives me something to look forward to, i've got some Alien OG a week into flower along with Tahoe OG, Sour Aliens, Alien Bubba and Chemdog #4 OG. PeAcE

Kool line up ur gunna love the Alien OG & Alien Bubba.. The Tahoe & Chemdog #4 sound great also.. Great line up

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

just bent a few stems down. rockwool side is growing outta control

DSCN1651
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

on the rockwool side im flooding twice a day for 15 minutes. i was feeding the coco side once a day but the smartpots got toooo damp so that is everyother day for now. i shouldve added perlite to it. the sides and the bottom of the smartpots are covered in roots

N

naturalmedicine

That Alien OG is looking splendid. Alien crosses always seems to be on point. Great job!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Love me some Alien

What does this pheno smell like? I have two distinct phenos of Alien OG. One is very lemony, more Tahoe, and the other has zero lemon in it and looks like Alien Kush. Both so much so that I catch myself calling them Tahoe and Alien Kush. The slight spear shape bud in your picture reminds me of the Tahoe leaning lady I have. More sativa in her yeah? My AK leaning lady barely streatched too. Just got fat like large strawberries. Real greasy too. I'll put a couple pics of each to show you.:passingjoint:

First up is the Tahoe leaning (AOG#2)-first shot is outdoor next two are indoor, Followed by the Alien Kush leaner(AOG#3)-all shots are outdoor. You can see the difference in structure immediately.

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 0782
IMG 2156
IMG 2167
IMG 0780
IMG 0848
IMG 0852
Top Bottom