Alien og kush

• Thread starter sincethe80s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

they smell lemony tahoe ogish. they are almost done ill post pictures when the lights come on tonite.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice. Do you have any Alien influence in the smell/taste of your pheno? Like I mentioned my phenos were polar opposites. Do you have a blend or did you find phenos like this on your hunt?

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

there are 3 different phenos in here. i couldnt tell which til they started flowering. but they all smell the same and all look fire. im gonna start the flush in 3 days.

DSCN1652
DSCN1654
DSCN1655
DSCN1659
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

took these ladies to 55 days. heres pictures from a bottom branch that broke off and trimmed a few days before chop

DSCN1664
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

this will be my last photo update for a couple weeks, busy choppin :harvest: and COD:character0095:

DSCN1675
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Bumbo Klaat Buds! I still have at least 6 weeks til mine look like that yo! Great job.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

just finished the room up.
deadhead og tray i was trying to take to 70 days only made it to 55 days, i noticed bud rot on the 2 biggest flowers so i had to choppem before it spread. the deadhead put out solid rock hard flowers.
heres pictures of the alien :pimp:

DSCN1677
C

cheech

What are your thoughts on the rockwool vs coco? Did they yield just as hard of flowers?

Looked great btw... Look forward to future journals.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

yield wasnt that great wit the alien, but it is fire, and fire that finishes at 55 is all i need to be a keeper..... you can smell it through the bag!!!!

deadhead put out rock solid flowers but it look like it needs at least 75 days to finish and ripen completly.

ill post pictures of the larry tent and you can see for yourself the different growth both mediums put out. i dont think i am going to use MOAB on the larrys cus i already know what it puts out and there is no way for me to control the humidity on all the fat flowers in a tent.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

i finally popped a few regulator kush beans (aj sour d x pre 98 bubba) with an sfv male. looks like they all made it

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

here goes the tent update, rockwool side is a jungle all the branches opened up and the coco side looks different the branches are thicker and all pointing upward. i flood both trays once a day for 15 minutes. feeding lucas formula all the way and no bloom additives.

i have two size smartpots 1 gallon and the other half 2 gallons 100% coco.
im also using 2 kinds of rockwool cubes grodan and pargro quick drain cubes.

DSCN1680
DSCN1682
DSCN1683
DSCN1681
DSCN1684
DSCN1685
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice looking mighty fine....

diggin the variation in mediums and experimentation.

keep it up.

Top Bottom