aLien rOCk cANdy enCOUnters

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hells yea i cant wait to see the arc in hydro and def hear a smoke report and see how she grows n such.
Far as the aliens this thread is cool as shyt DAT i bet ur a trip, keep up the good work homie it most def does look like ur about to get abducted by aliens up in there or something lmao :) cool!

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Hey DAT. I wasn't trying to be offensive at all towards your card pipe. Just saying he wasn't having too good of luck seeing the bowl due to the alien mask lol. But its a sweet pipe. And I love the aliens bro, I'm slightly addicted to the show ancient aliens
Lol. Your plants are looking great and nice studio man. !

Jdub1

Jdub1

1. Scottyballs inspired me to grow this Casey Jones Waterfarm Beast . Final Dry wieght 1 lb 2.5 oz .
    weed.gif
    View attachment 355103
A fried of mine grew this.......... 600w WF............Guess who Dat was?????? Sorry dat... I just can't let a dumb ass try to run over a friend....
That's an awesome fuckin pic right there, jus sayin;)

DAT

DAT

Hi GOO! hi paperz!thanks im glad you like my Aliens! :blackalien:and I got some nice young bud action going down now GOO!, and its cool Diesleduds pal, I forgive you.Im glad your sticking around for the show, hopefully I will impress you with my monster Alien bush.;)
Hi JBUD1, thanks for the niceness...:Dyeah my Casey Jones waterfarm was like the most perfect plant EVER! my masterpiece. :DHopefully one day I can outdo her but damn, that was just unbelievable, really for someone like myself with only a few years growing under my belt. GENETICs I tell you!!!. And I got that bean from my homies at BREEDERs BOUTIQUE! quality right there. In fact I just got the Dog Kush and Smelly Dog and im running next in a grow off on another forum... Im waitingfor my Smelly Dog to pop her tail right now.ill keep you posted on that grow too, show you my spacey PHOTOTRON! LOL!
ARC I think is making her final strides in width . Her canopy is nice and even now, shes really starting to flower it up! ready to sky rocket up and out. She is displaying the same cool red stripes on her branches that my Fruity Pebbles OG did. I guess that is an Alien Genetic Trait of some strain, but I forget which strain, does anyone know?
Thanks MyT! I got my ashtray. I love it! I hope you like what I made you! MERRY CHRIMBO and Happy NEW YEAR!!take it eazy Farmers! :greyalien: im at 3 weeks of Flowering Now. ho ho ho.:)

ARC 3rd week FLower 056
ARC 3rd week FLower 026
ARC 3rd week FLower 030
ARC 3rd week FLower 035
ARC 3rd week FLower 053
ttystikk

ttystikk

Trust the aliens to bring a little color to the place- loved everything I saw, from the pics to the studio audience, to the amazing pics of dankness so awesome only aliens could have grown them... I'm a believer! Or, is it just the weed? I dunno, it's all in my head...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Trust the aliens to bring a little color to the place- loved everything I saw, from the pics to the studio audience, to the amazing pics of dankness so awesome only aliens could have grown them... I'm a believer! Or, is it just the weed? I dunno, it's all in my head...

Lol man its all in ur head

neverbreak

neverbreak

where are those rocks at dat bro? wicked lookin place, real trippy fo shiz!

neverbreak

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

Ladies and Gentlemen please DON NOT PANIC!:eek:
DO NOT adjust you screens!!THIS IS AN EMERGENCY WARNING!!!!
THE PHOTOTRON has landed on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After years of official denials and strange siting's the Aliens have brought the space capsule to me to grow some of the Chronic in.:blackalien:
Your Government can no longer clean up what can only be described as a monumental moment in humanity, the PHOTORON IS HERE!:D

The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 001
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 002
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 003
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 005
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 006
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 007
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 008
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 009
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 010
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 011
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 012
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 013
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 014
The PHOTOTRON has LANDED 016
green bastard

green bastard

sick man love the aliens great job on the green as well

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol Dat im pretty sure ur gonna be an Alien before everythings said and done there watching homie best believe that hahaha :)

ttystikk

ttystikk

Wow that takes me back- I had four of them at one point, lol

619ster

619ster

Haha I love Mars Attacks!

ARC is looking monstrous!! Mine will be done in a couple weeks. Too bad it won't be dry in time for Christmas. But she will make for a very Happy New Year!! :cigar::greyalien:

Gonna be doing shotguns with Alien chicks for the countdown like the smileys ^^^^ LOL!!

Revenge of the phototron!!! Oh yes!!

DAT

DAT

Hello Farmerz! I cant stop toking my Jack Herer, its soooooo gooooooood!sooooooo strong. soooooo tasty!ive been soooooooo HIGH! lol
I have just begun my 4th week of Flowering the ARC and she is now growing at an alarming rate. I had so much fun weaving her back under the screen late last night. She just keeps getting larger. Eating like a fucin HOG. shes is such a great rubbery scrogging machine. I had many of her branches bending at close to 90 degree angles moving and tuckin them under the scrog screen . She was very obedient and I did not break any braches . She posseses superior flexability capabilities. Shes a light eater, i havent exceeded 750 ppms and shes very nice and green...I met John Densmore , drummer of the DOORS, today at his book signing. I was hoping to go on a hike with him and smoke some of my weed with him but he seemed to have previous engagements. I bought his book that I got him to sign for me. IM Worried a bit about my Smelly dog bean here in the picture below ,its tail hasn't popped more then that in a couple days , I planted it anyway and its in the Phototron. I really hope it pulls through. if not I got one Dog S1 seed left to pop. have a nice weekend, hope your gardens are doing wonderfully!!! peace out DAT

ARC start of 4th week flowering 003
ARC start of 4th week flowering 004
ARC start of 4th week flowering 005
ARC start of 4th week flowering 007
ARC start of 4th week flowering 011
ARC start of 4th week flowering 012
ARC start of 4th week flowering 013

Latest posts

Top Bottom