aLien rOCk cANdy enCOUnters

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

thnkz six.:D
the high is very medicinal. My entire body went into spasms and contractions right after the bong hit. A shock wave went through my entire body, caressing each organ in a deep spiritual detox. I even had upper back muscle spasms. Now that was freaky. My skin tingled and pulsated with both heat and coolness, kinda like getting a really really light tattoo all over my skin. My brain super fire and pulsating with creative thoughts and mind expanding ideas, positive ones.There is a release and relief behind my eyes, they feel red and dry. The smell of the herb is a very very strong piney lemon with hints of licorice. It burns my nose up on fire after sniffing it for a couple minutes. I have to pull away.WOW! THe nugs are super dense and ROCK CANDY hard, no soft leaves falling off these quality buds. now these are the 9 week flowered cut. I have almost double the amount still drying of 10 week flower cut. so ill report back with that later if your interested.
Man, it would be cool to meet up at the LA cup next week, with you and BKB, but im not impressed with the music they are throwing down. I hear they are gving the Stoner of the Year award to B real.thats koewl.. now if he was going to come up and put up a show with Cypress Hill, you know id been first in line.lol..I d even throw a few of my fresh AlienRock Candy buds up on stage for them funky cat s to spark up.:cool:i think they would like them don't U? lol:blackalien:
ARC 9 week bud smoke report 001
ARC 9 week bud smoke report 002
ARC 9 week bud smoke report 003
ARC 9 week bud smoke report 004
ARC 9 week bud smoke report 005

DAT

DAT

I bet your loving that tasty dank Dat!
you bet cha I am!
How do you say....uh...fire!
yeah it is !

lookin mighty fine nice job homie
thanks darling.
I trimmed up most of the 10 weeker . its getting a nice even dry in a paper bag overnight. I noticed its important to really check closely at the dryness of the buds. Each bud on each branch. THe branches had different dryness consistencies. SOme of the buds were still moist. I squeezed them so that's how I could tell. So I kept a cuple sets of bud braches to hang longer. They happened to be the larger bush of buds, which makes sence retaining moisture better and longer. have fun at the LA cup next weekend.

619ster

619ster

Hahaha!!! Great report DAT! Pretty much what I expected lol. And I'll definitely be interested in hearing how the 10 week batch differs or not. One day I hope to get some nugs tested to see what she brings number-wise. And great pictures those nugs look like they were dipped in sugar!! Yummy!!!

Cool Stoner Sasquatch shirt too lol!

DAT

DAT

me:cool:
Them buds sound dank.. Killer smoke report & I can't wait 2 hear how much more Stoney the other batch is.. The dried bud flicks looks crazy super frosted >> great work & enjoy that harvest..
Hi Goozie Woozie, ! I will get the other smoke report up in the next couple days. Thank you very much for your support and encouragement through out this entire grow, and from day 1 I joined the farm you were like my very first friend and uve been super duper cool doggie all the way. im" still working on the "goo attack " drawing and when im done I would like to give it to you. :cool:
wow DAT those buds look 10/10. well done:)
Thank so much for your kind words, I really appreciate them.
Hahaha!!! Great report DAT! Pretty much what I expected lol. And I'll definitely be interested in hearing how the 10 week batch differs or not. One day I hope to get some nugs tested to see what she brings number-wise. And great pictures those nugs look like they were dipped in sugar!! Yummy!!!

Cool Stoner Sasquatch shirt too lol!
its been wonderful growing the ARc, I couldn't have done it without you ! thank you for everything.:D
DAT whats happenin
hOwdy bill collector. Everything is DRy and jarred and curing really nice now.
I weighed it all and and got a mighty 13 ounces from the beautiful beast!
Im so happy:D:D:D
.in retrospect I didn't realize how uneven my chop job was.
When I chopped the 9 week flower I got 122 grams :p
and with the 10 week flower I got 247 grams!
so I really really hope the 10 week is better then the 9 week. lol..hahaha...
either way its super quality and im set with my meds for a while now.
ill be back with the 10 week smoke report this weekend. I haven't smoked in a week so I could clean out my system to give ya'll a good accurate report. :blackalien:
I also have some really good sugary trim in the freezer to make an Alien hash puck with .:D

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
thnkz six.:D
the high is very medicinal. My entire body went into spasms and contractions right after the bong hit. A shock wave went through my entire body, caressing each organ in a deep spiritual detox. I even had upper back muscle spasms. Now that was freaky. My skin tingled and pulsated with both heat and coolness, kinda like getting a really really light tattoo all over my skin. My brain super fire and pulsating with creative thoughts and mind expanding ideas, positive ones.There is a release and relief behind my eyes, they feel red and dry. The smell of the herb is a very very strong piney lemon with hints of licorice. It burns my nose up on fire after sniffing it for a couple minutes. I have to pull away.WOW! THe nugs are super dense and ROCK CANDY hard, no soft leaves falling off these quality buds. now these are the 9 week flowered cut. I have almost double the amount still drying of 10 week flower cut. so ill report back with that later if your interested.
Man, it would be cool to meet up at the LA cup next week, with you and BKB, but im not impressed with the music they are throwing down. I hear they are gving the Stoner of the Year award to B real.thats koewl.. now if he was going to come up and put up a show with Cypress Hill, you know id been first in line.lol..I d even throw a few of my fresh AlienRock Candy buds up on stage for them funky cat s to spark up.:cool:i think they would like them don't U? lol:blackalien:View attachment 374564 View attachment 374565 View attachment 374566 View attachment 374567 View attachment 374568

thats quite a SMOKE REPORT! shit sounds better than busting a nut.
nice looking nugs mang, u killed it.
Il be at the cup also and i feel u on the music selection, and also wished it was cypress hill performing !

confu

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hi Goozie Woozie, ! I will get the other smoke report up in the next couple days. Thank you very much for your support and encouragement through out this entire grow, and from day 1 I joined the farm you were like my very first friend and uve been super duper cool doggie all the way. im" still working on the "goo attack " drawing and when im done I would like to give it to you. :cool:
im sure the 10 week batch will be a lil more Stoney..
I'll say thank u 4 posting such a interesting grow log.. U put on a great show & I juss watched.. We get down a lil different here at the farm>>> we welcome new people >> other sites hate new people but not here.. It's all bout growing killer dank at the farm>> when I was new the farm homies welcomed me 2 the crew so I do the same...& now it's ur turn>> now ur a Farmer so it's ur job 2 show the new guy how we get down..

I can't wait 2 hear how the 10 week batch turned out.. It might b the same.. I have a wiFi # 1 that is dead on the same at 63 or 70 days >> no extra weight or stoniness.. But I have other strains that get way more stronger with that extra week

DAT

DAT

ill see you guys at the cup.ill be wearing a short mini skirt with fish net stockings and black high heel pumps and the lingerie that you saw on the alien blow up dollie .ill have on my Alien mask with my green wig...oh And ill be passing out my Alien Rock Candy nuggets for all you homies and brothas to get down with. Cant wait to see yall there.;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ill see you guys at the cup.ill be wearing a short mini skirt with fish net stockings and black high heel pumps and the lingerie that you saw on the alien blow up dollie .ill have on my Alien mask with my green wig...oh And ill be passing out my Alien Rock Candy nuggets for all you homies and brothas to get down with. Cant wait to see yall there.;)
Tight..

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

Hi , I vaped up some 10 week flowered Arc .
I use the Volcano vaporizer and ground it up. it did seem a bit on the moist side but I was so excited I blew up a balloon for myself and for a friend with terminal cancer who hadn't medicated for 4 years due to a really bad experience with some weed, she passed out from. she is Looking to get away from prescription meds I was more then happy to turn her on. I figured I would test out my 10 week flower ARc with her.
I did the first balloon which is always weaker then the second. I passed her the second ballon , the vap seemed a bit thick. Mine was kinda light, hers was super heavy. I had to explain to her what to do... take in a really deep inhale and fill up your lungs completely. She did a very good job and on exhale began coughing like a mofo. she coughed and coughed . After that she didn't want to do anymore. I can understand why. But she did say she got immediate pain relief where she had been hurting for a long time!! I just feel so bad because I realized afterwards that the weed was still moist on the inside and really not ready at all.
For me the high was extremely intense, lasting like 8 hours, very very VERY strong.. like the GSC I got a while back. But I also experienced an incredible headache in the last few hours of the high. Ive been airing my jars out a lot and really checking the moisture inside the buds. I think I got most of it out now. ill report back with another update to see if things change with a bit more dry. fuck I hope so, I really hope so. if I can get it to smooth out its going to be fuckin BOMB!:D
have a nice weekend! :)

neverbreak

neverbreak

8 hour high...hectic bro! hopin the headache isn't an inherent part of the high!!

neverbreak

GhostFace

GhostFace

that's why I like to hang dry till stem snaps.. then brown bag for a day or two.. then into jars to be cured :cigar: looks dank as fuk

B

BC99

now i gotta go change my pants.

thanks doc

DAT

DAT

8 hour high...hectic bro! hopin the headache isn't an inherent part of the high!!

neverbreak
yeyah me too neverbreak. I have just fired up another sample, this time with 4 more days of drying. I also hit it in my bad ass bong. im feeling really groovy now man. ive got Chinese eyes now.my entire head is on FIRE! but my body is shivering . im going to keep doing bong hits till I pass out.

that's why I like to hang dry till stem snaps.. then brown bag for a day or two.. then into jars to be cured :cigar: looks dank as fuk
you know it Ghostie, I can totally relate bro. that's the way to do it, this was my first time hanging the entire plant so wasn't quite sure when to jar it.. Ill know better next time 4sho man, thanks man,thanks for stopping by, it really is dank as fuk, I looked at it under my microscope and the trichs are out of this world man, dankest shit I ever grew. 13 oz off one plant aint too bad this round. its not my best yield off one plant but I got big plans next run , then ill be sure to pull an elbow off one girl with the Breeders boutique dog kush.
You run that strain from BB the Dog, Bill collector? you think I can get over an elbow off it doin it DAt Style?

good news smoke report back on the 9 week flowered ARC. gave a test sample to another virgin smoker. She took 2 hits and slept for like 12 hours straight. FIrst time in years she said. She told me shes used to getting up 5 to 6 times a night to check her emails and phone messages, lol, but after just two hits from the ARC she was knocked out cold .

Bill collector,u dig my art right dude? I just finished this drawing amigo, is it totally sick or what.? lol.

Souting out the Cookies 014
Last edited:
Top Bottom