aLien rOCk cANdy enCOUnters

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yes for sure dat really knocked it outta the park u really have that tent dialed in and pumping some really great stuff out dat. Good job

DAT

DAT

awesome thread
thanks! im glad you are enjoying it!;):cool::D
Killer harvest.. I would of juss kept up with plain water myself but we both grow 2 different ways & it's lookin like ur way is workin out pretty damn good.. Great update Dat!! I love peepin ur alien flicks
THANKS GOO!!!yeah, goo, this is a New Territory for me:cat:. I never cut half then another half. i was initally going to keep flushing, But it just felt right to feed her agin because she looked really hungy. I was surprised how hungry she was. I gave her about 750ppm food yesterday and she ate it down to 320 in ONE DAY!, so I fed her some more tonite!!!She looks Terrific!
ARC cut in half 001
ARC cut in half 002
ARC cut in half 003
ARC cut in half 004

ARC cut in half 005
ARC cut in half 006
B

BC99

btw i dont know if the burnt tips are new, or not. But usually that is a sign of overfeeding.

Reactions: DAT
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks wicked, I prefer mine well flushed, but hey I'm not a alien so wdf do I know? Maybe this is how aliens like their weeds, fine by me. Now I want to pop my pack of arc. Excellent job DAT!! :)

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

I love the artistic approach you have to your growing :)
Thanks BC99! growing is an art to me just like drawing, painting, sculpting and videos. Its really fun to grow cool sounding strains to use as a theme. Alien was such a fun theme. :greyalien: I got lots of fun toys to play with my ARC in Photos,. I posted this picture in POTM contest. :android:
The ARC arrival alien Invasion POTM jan 2014 013

btw i dont know if the burnt tips are new, or not. But usually that is a sign of overfeeding.
the tips starting turning right before I began flush , then with flush they got more crispy. I really don't like when the leaves start to turn yellow in flush and the longer the flush the closer the yellow gets to the buds.. infiltrating the buds with yellow is something I absolutely loathe.It happened with my Jack Herer.that girl was out of control!lol. haha, see your frame award winning photo in the background.;)got any new photos?:)
JacK Herer Harvest 10 2013 012

Im watching closely now to see if I can stop that yellow infiltration to the bud by zapping her with more food for a few days. All she needs then is a 3 day flush to get her down to ZERO ppm.

B

BC99

That fade from green to yellow in the fan leaves is normal in the end stage of flower, she is using up the remaining nitrogen in her system.

I was referring to the brown tips on the sugar leaves, near the top of the colas. Although, at this point not a big deal, as you are so close to finishing, and she looks amazing anyway. Definitely some prime smoke imho.

Nice to see others appreciating my photography, ive been grow free for a long time now, almost a year!!! it is driving me crazy. I have the itch to grow sooo bad right now. And i need a new/better camera.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That Jack strain is sativa & there a bit tricky 2 nail & like u said the yellow will get 2 the buds & I also hate that.. But I think ur good with the ARC being more indica & the leafs start off in veg a darker shade if green & u want that green sucked out of the leaf by the giant buds.. My fan leafs always look crisp & burnt rite off at the very end of the plants life.. I juss never post the burnt leafs..
I keep a close eye on the yellowing & as soon as it gets 2 the buds I chop.. I would of kept a close eye on the jack b'cuz she was so yellow but this run is nice & green>> a hard flush wouldn't hurt this ARC 1 bit.. This looks like a strain that will hardly yellow up b'cuz u had her so super happy & healthy dark green... Flush the shit out of her 4 that smooth smoke I know u want... Don't worry she can take it>> indica's r way stronger then them picky sativa's like a Jack strain..

DAT

DAT

that all makes a lot of sense now to me, thanks for ur input.:cool:That is some really valuable information and insight I wasn't aware of. I started a hard flush on the rest of the ARC yesterday and shes already down to ZERO ppms.Her buds are getting fatter and heavier, flopping over with a loose scrog screen holding them up.
Inside the closet the dry is going really well. I have been able to keep the humidity up between 42% to 52% using my lil pink humidifier. ITs only 28%humidity in the tent now.Its terrible dry here in the desert right now, shit i cant remember the last time it rained. here. a couple months ago maybe? .... I plan on keeping her drying in the closet as long as possible up to 10 days if I can . shes super sticky icky oozing with goo, practically dripping with resin., smells super rocket fuel lemon hot green dank skank. :D
looking back on my Jack Herer grow, im thinking jH is not a really good Hydro strain. Her branches were super rubbery, weak and water logged, almost like she was drowning.i never had a waterfarm grow end up like that before. She was super challenging to grow. The ARC was super easy and much healthier results in the waterfarm. Casey Jones loved it too., Maybe super Sativas aren't really good hydro strains? again thanks for peeping in and helping me out here. Have a wonderful day!:D

green bastard

green bastard

that jack looks outta hand DAT ....you gonna be running the ARC agin or you moving on to somethin different?

DAT

DAT

Thanks greeney,:cool: I toke that Jack everyday and she gets me fuckin STONED IMMACUATE. :Dwake and bake im baked for 4 hours..its an excellent medication to start the day off to deal with psychopathic co workers . Being trapped in a small cubicle with them for 8 hours it cuts half the time in half because it helps put up a defense barrier and allows for me to tune them out completely! :headphone:haha. Then after a long grueling stressful day at my high tech job, I come home and suck down a balloon of jack and im GOOD TO GO! It helps me to relax, have fun and forget about the daily grind.
I don't know what im running next, im waiting to do a trade with someone, anyone, is there anyone out there?lol... seriously I have those dog seeds and soooo many others . I have yet to decide. all my seeds Are Regs which causes sexing problems and time issues for my waterfarm. I could run a bunch of one gallon cocos and do a 12/12 from seed.. but I don't know if I feel like dealing with all that work. thanks for stopping by Greeney ! have a delicious day!:blackalien:and I hope your back is feeling better.:D

green bastard

green bastard

Thanks greeney,:cool: I toke that Jack everyday and she gets me fuckin STONED IMMACUATE. :Dwake and bake im baked for 4 hours..its an excellent medication to start the day off to deal with psychopathic co workers . Being trapped in a small cubicle with them for 8 hours it cuts half the time in half because it helps put up a defense barrier and allows for me to tune them out completely! :headphone:haha. Then after a long grueling stressful day at my high tech job, I come home and suck down a balloon of jack and im GOOD TO GO! It helps me to relax, have fun and forget about the daily grind.
I don't know what im running next, im waiting to do a trade with someone, anyone, is there anyone out there?lol... seriously I have those dog seeds and soooo many others . I have yet to decide. all my seeds Are Regs which causes sexing problems and time issues for my waterfarm. I could run a bunch of one gallon cocos and do a 12/12 from seed.. but I don't know if I feel like dealing with all that work. thanks for stopping by Greeney ! have a delicious day!:blackalien:and I hope your back is feeling better.:D
man if you were in canada id send you anything i have acess to....swhitty...if you can think of a way around it PM me id be glad rto help ya out brother!

B

BC99

run my cindy's next.... yes they are regs, but they presex in 14-18 days from sprout... And finish in 5.5 weeks.

B

BC99

Or if you are feeling ballsy, i know you have a bag of skunky monkey beans sitting somewhere...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

During the flush ur leafs will still feed the buds & by doing that the buds r stripping all the salts that r trapped in the plant.. U want a lighter green of yellow leafs at the end.. So when u smoke a bowl or joint will burn smooth & the ash is light grey or even white>> if the salts r still in the plant the leafs will b dark green & give a green tasting weed & the bowl or joint won't burn smooth >> it will have a black or dark ash..<<> it's a lot harder 2 completely turn indica leafs as light green or yellow as a sativa>> indica leafs juss get beat up lookin during a good flush>> they still stay pretty green 4 the most part..

Late in flower I like the lower RH b'cuz I believe it makes the plants make more THC>> more crystals 2 protect itself from drying out from the Low RH>>> but also some say low RH strips smells but I always get killer funk action..
Good move on raising the RH to around 50% during the dry.. U want it slow so the smells & tastes stay in the bud 10-14 is best but 4 me it's more like 6-7 days b'cuz like u Fresno is like a desert<< it's hot & dry in the Center Of Killa Kali
I've never grown in water b4 so I have no idea about how strains perform under water like that..>> my homie Aligee grows like that & tells me plant blow the fuck up pretty fast

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whatever happened to David Carr?? lol
That big dog is chillin with his millions.. Last year he was at every Bulldog game watching his lil bro run shit.. I got 2 meet him & take a pic with him..

Latest posts

Top Bottom