Alien Rock Candy in the 619

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Sorry for late replies and lack of updates. Well this thread is old, but still running this gal!!

@JB- I don't use power wash. I haven't noticed any taste leftover from the mighty wash. I do do an all water foliar spray before harvest though.

@Midwez- good luck. Definite fire to be found!

@Medusa- yes I feel pretty blessed to have found this pheno. Still got her under my protection lol.

I'll have my next run posted soon. Just started flower 9 days ago!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Hey I'm pretty much in the same boat bro lol. I was just lucky to be able to scrape up enough change to get these Rock Candy's. I would like to get more, but I'm a broke mofo haha. I have to fight the urge to not empty my funds on another pack. Uuuuuugh Purple Tahoe Alien calling my name!! And Baba G has some stuff I'd like as well as Rare Dankness and Aligee, and shit Cannaventure, GOD, fuck man I better stop thinking about it. Fighting the urge!!!!!
Yo 619 nice wish list.

619ster

619ster

Yo 619 nice wish list.
Yea the wish list has changed a bit. I'm no longer too much interested in RD gear anymore, but mainly because of price, and lack of keepers I'm seeing that get found in their gear. But still need some Baba gear! And thanks bro! You're one of the few who inspire me to seed hunt rather than just trying to get clones. There's fire to be found in the right gear!! Hope things have been well with you. Here's a seed junkie inspired shot of part of my collection:

dude, you found the ultimate ARC cut from what I can tell. It looks like a perfect balance of sour dubs and tahoe alien.
I'm not even gonna lie, you are spot on!!! I love this pheno and REALLY want to share it! I've been trying to at least get it to justblazin, but I'll share it with anybody in SoCal who is willing to spread her to good people. I'm not a strain hoarder, but don't really personally know too many growers who preserve anything. And this cut deserves to be preserved before she is lost forever (not sure how much longer I can keep her going as life may have me in a position to take a break from growing soon). She does have that fuely, almost menthol smoke that Tahoe packs, but the lemon is more of a Sour Dubbs candy lemon drop flavor rather than lemon pine sol. I'm sure organically grown would be even tastier! I have this new run of 3 ARC and one House of Funk Arctic Fallout under 260w of LEDs. Small cab grow. Will keep things updated. Here's quick shot of them at 1 week of flower. Hitting week 3 this weekend.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Not that it looks like you need help choosing, but if you are looking into some gear from baba might I suggest the tropicoma. Comes out frosty and alot of phenos get that awesome ripe mango mixed with cheese smell. I think he's still giving away the DHN GSC X crystal ship freebies still. The plants look awesome BTW.

619ster

619ster

Not that it looks like you need help choosing, but if you are looking into some gear from baba might I suggest the tropicoma. Comes out frosty and alot of phenos get that awesome ripe mango mixed with cheese smell. I think he's still giving away the DHN GSC X crystal ship freebies still. The plants look awesome BTW.
Thank you much!! And I'll take all the help/suggestions I can get. Baba has so many dank hybrids it is certainly hard to decide. And I feel I have enough OG's in the stash for now, plus with this cut of ARC I have it puts a hold on the OG hunt since she's everything I want in an OG. So yea I'm after flavor and effects now! I need a nice tasty, happy, and trippy strain. So your suggestion on the Tropicoma is certainly taken into consideration.

619ster

619ster

Please dont get rid of your arc, that is what i strive for.
No worries bro she will be preserved! You'll have your shot at her.
Sounds about right. If I wasn't on haitus, I'd grab a cut of the ARC from you. Sounds de-lish. Good luck with the Arctic Fallout!
Yea man I really wanted to get that to you, as well as try your Wifi. But eventually, it WILL happen. You'll at least get to try her buds I'm sure. And hopefully I can try your Wifi or grab a cut. Word around town is you found a good one!

Here we go, week 3:

This is the Arctic Fallout:

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

nice collection. we can tell who the real seed junkies are. ive found more dankness in seeds than I ever got with clones. I haven't look at or added to my box o' rox in quite awhile. last count was 174 strains. good job on the ARC I gave up after 2nd pk with no ARC keepers. ho ho ho be well yall.

619ster

619ster

lovely looking girls, daddio.

nice collection too. you making me want to step my shit up. good luck with the hunt.
Haha! I'm the one who needs to step it up. Gotta pop these beans so I can grab more!! :D I love to hunt fasho!
Looking nice like always and sounds good that she will be preserved, have one of my own in flower day 2 :)
That's real good to hear! Hopefully you get a good one. Hoping mine breeds as well as she grows. Will be seeing soon.
nice collection. we can tell who the real seed junkies are. ive found more dankness in seeds than I ever got with clones. I haven't look at or added to my box o' rox in quite awhile. last count was 174 strains. good job on the ARC I gave up after 2nd pk with no ARC keepers. ho ho ho be well yall.
Damn bro that's a large amount! I have maybe a third of that at most lol! Sucks you couldn't find something great from ARC. And after 2pks at that. I guess I got lucky! Haha the hunt continues as usual

619ster

619ster

Here's a plant I pulled out. I took some pics while she was out to get an idea of the size of plants. She was flopping all over the place!! No more foliar sprays or else things will REALLY get droopy lol. They are bug free so no need for foliar anymore anyway. She looks smallish outside of the grow cab. They really are pretty small, but mass amount of tops!! Pretty hopeful for what they'll produce. I'll be happy with anything they give, but over an oz. each will make me proud. I'll be extatic if they give around a couple oz each!:
Picture 166
Picture 167
Picture 168

Now back into the grow cab she goes! And let's see how they're doing in there? The space is filled to capacity, which was the goal! Now to watch 'em as they continue their destiny to fulfill the stash!:
Picture 175
Picture 172
Picture 171
Picture 169

Now let's get a little up close and personal? Here's the Arctic Fallout main cola filling in quite nicely so far. I rarely get running colas like this with the genetics I like to run. This one is definitely more Snow Lotus dominant because Chem '91 does not bud up like this:
Picture 173
Picture 178

And a little up close and personal with the ARC as well:
Picture 177
Picture 176
Picture 174

Hope everybody is enjoying their weekend!

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking sweet nice full tent .... love the look of budding marijuana plants ....

Blessings
SoSerThc1

Latest posts

Top Bottom